The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List

Old 26-03-2005, 08:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Q & A For New Babies N Lazy Cheonger

Bro JLove,

Like you, I am a supporter of Fann Wong.

1.) In TN, you dont have to register your name. Only at Health Ctr / Spa, you have to register your name.

3.) Whether you want to strip all, or leave your underwear on, it is up to you.

For me, I prefer to keep my underwear on, then during HJ session, TN gals would pull down my underwear and perform HJ, really shiok that way..
Old 26-03-2005, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 708 / Power: 20
JLove is a splendid one to beholdJLove is a splendid one to beholdJLove is a splendid one to beholdJLove is a splendid one to beholdJLove is a splendid one to beholdJLove is a splendid one to beholdJLove is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ang076
Bro JLove,

Like you, I am a supporter of Fann Wong.

1.) In TN, you dont have to register your name. Only at Health Ctr / Spa, you have to register your name.

3.) Whether you want to strip all, or leave your underwear on, it is up to you.

For me, I prefer to keep my underwear on, then during HJ session, TN gals would pull down my underwear and perform HJ, really shiok that way..
Hee...Hee actually I not really a supporter of Fann Wong, nobody use so far so I use... I saw her in person, a bit too skinny for me.

1. I actually went to this place in Bukit Ba+++, they register me!

I am still green, everytime go to TN, always scare that AV will dropby.... but once the gals start tempting me, everything else goes out the window
Old 31-03-2005, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 22
virginboy is a Helpful and Caring Samstervirginboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Dear Brudders

Do HC girls allow you to cum on her face ?
Old 31-03-2005, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by virginboy
Dear Brudders

Do HC girls allow you to cum on her face ?

Y u guys like to ask this type of question?? Although u r new in this scene but pls ask intelligent question.
Old 12-04-2005, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 20
Honey Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to all

Blue Wave Hotel, my favorite. Opp the lorrie customs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam^Shaft
jb got hell lots of HC,

Eden Roman Spa ( near the DFS)
New York Spa ( New york hotel)
Sounthern Spa ( above Ocean)

these are the few i know

But if you find my reports/views/contribution are beneficial and enjoyable, don't be stingy on your points.
Old 17-04-2005, 01:31 AM
Klam

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Would any of the more experienced bro know if there are any KTVs with ang moh girls? Thanks!
Old 17-04-2005, 06:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
darkbat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have another newbie question for the more experienced brothers. And also to relate an experience I have recently with aTN shop.

Is it compulsory to wear those shorts that TN shops provide? I know that some TN shops provide and some dun. I usually dun wear even if they provide becoz find them restricitive.

I went with my fren to a TN shop at Marine Parade recently. Was shown into this tiny space separated by just 'hospital style' parition. So as usual, I undressed and ignore the massage shorts. A PRC lady came in and looked shocked that I was naked. Tried to put on shorts for me and when I protested, say I must wear.

So I told her to get out and dressed up and say no need already. Another more senior woman came and try to convince me to wear a bigger shorts. I told her to FO (nicely of course).

So just wondering if any one else encountered this before.
Old 19-04-2005, 08:57 AM
Samster

ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

It is not compulsory to wear short provided..

Some shorts are not clean..(I wear it once and my groin area itched.)

Therefore, just keep your underpants on..

Let the gals massage you when you are in your underwear.

When gal pop question, and she will remove your underwear .(More shiok this way.)
Old 19-04-2005, 06:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
lewlian82 is Cool - loads of Potential

support u!!
Old 25-04-2005, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Triones deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ok, noted, thx 4 reminder
Old 25-04-2005, 11:55 PM
cooldude

At what point of the HC experience do u pay for the extra services? Since we will be in our undies, where do u keep the money?

Please do not flame me. Thanks!
Old 27-04-2005, 08:59 PM
Samster

You just keep your money in your trousers that is hanged up at the hanger.

After special session, you dress up and then pay the gals.
Old 27-04-2005, 10:48 PM
cooldude

thanks ang076...but aren't u naked or in your underwear in the HC room? Where have pockets to keep money?
Old 28-04-2005, 05:38 AM
Samster

When you go to HC, you strip naked but your wallet is inside your trousers..

There is no need to worry about gals checking the trousers for your wallets..

In my case, I am naked in HC massage room , I always keep my wallets in my trousers that is hung on the hanger provided.

When I am in TN, I strip to my underwear and let gal take it off.

(Just dont worry about your wallet being lost as TN room is small, and you can observe everything ..)
Old 03-05-2005, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1112 / Power: 20
durex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud of

use to extract information from bros here, great site! for people like me tat does not had much Bullet M but still can get great stuff, like to contribute a bit of my two cents worth hope tat there is more bro like me can benifit Just been to sulant plazz, one TN there good, pass by saw one pdmm big boobs 36D,see i ba ta han go try try,massage normal,can auto roam, caugth me by surprize when she put her head down to lick my ball...never even talk price first...but still let her do it,than she hold my legs up and lick my backside cannot ta han, sit up and attack her nene,big but soft ok to play wif ask her price,say 100,but neg. to 80.ok her look cannot made it. but for bro tat like service and big boobs can consider good. Damage 108. its on the second floor only got one facing the information counter one. I once get great stuff form bro here just want to share a bit of my part...cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1