The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 10-10-2022, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
kryme is Cool - loads of Potential
Southkey

Hi bros,

Any info on the massage places at Southkey would be appreciated. PM if not convenient to publicise specials.

I'll kick off with my 1st exploration there.

4 outlets offer massage as far as I know. Need to book in advance especially weekends and peak days.

Tried Borneo Wellness. Shares half the frontage with a mani pedi place. Room after recept is for foot massages; usual plush armchairs and TV. Further in are the massage rooms separated alternately by thin partitions and curtains.

Got a plump Myanmese masseur. Looks young and quite sweet. Got mixed signals from her so not sure of playability but ultimately no specials.

At some point in the massage, placed hand on her thigh to massage arm. Decided to test water. Rubbed and squeezed her thigh since my hand was there. She lifted my arm but placed back down again... not sure what that means. So, I just continued what I was doing.

Then she lifted my arm again and put back down this time closer to the body. So I caress the side of her tummy (fats).

This shifting went on for a while then suddenly she moved my arm and I felt my hand against her breast. Chop chop Rub Rub. No complains so I started squeezing. But not for long. Back down to thigh then tummy. This time, I maneuvered my fingers under her Polo T and caressed her skin. No resistance. I made my way up to cup her breast over her bra. Shiok.She was soft and an easy C.
Thought ok liao got special but she removed my hand and spacked my arm and threw another towel over my head. (Had a towel over my head from the start so couldn't see her at all)

Tried more of the same till end of session with her wrapping my hand with a towel to prevent me from grabbing her.

Confusing experience but still enjoyable.

Anyone has other experiences at any of the Southkey massage outlets?
Old 13-10-2022, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Faz22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Southkey

Have been master......before covid all ladies from PRC. GO midnight got some special action
Old 13-10-2022, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Rekcuf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faz22 View Post
Have been master......before covid all ladies from PRC. GO midnight got some special action
Share more details bro. Chua Master? Interested to go
Old 13-10-2022, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Faz22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rekcuf View Post
Share more details bro. Chua Master? Interested to go
Find shop name have master..
Old 16-10-2022, 10:49 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 16
DragonKiss85 is a splendid one to beholdDragonKiss85 is a splendid one to beholdDragonKiss85 is a splendid one to beholdDragonKiss85 is a splendid one to beholdDragonKiss85 is a splendid one to beholdDragonKiss85 is a splendid one to beholdDragonKiss85 is a splendid one to beholdDragonKiss85 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kryme View Post
Hi bros,

Any info on the massage places at Southkey would be appreciated. PM if not convenient to publicise specials.

I'll kick off with my 1st exploration there.

4 outlets offer massage as far as I know. Need to book in advance especially weekends and peak days.

Tried Borneo Wellness. Shares half the frontage with a mani pedi place. Room after recept is for foot massages; usual plush armchairs and TV. Further in are the massage rooms separated alternately by thin partitions and curtains.

Got a plump Myanmese masseur. Looks young and quite sweet. Got mixed signals from her so not sure of playability but ultimately no specials.

At some point in the massage, placed hand on her thigh to massage arm. Decided to test water. Rubbed and squeezed her thigh since my hand was there. She lifted my arm but placed back down again... not sure what that means. So, I just continued what I was doing.

Then she lifted my arm again and put back down this time closer to the body. So I caress the side of her tummy (fats).

This shifting went on for a while then suddenly she moved my arm and I felt my hand against her breast. Chop chop Rub Rub. No complains so I started squeezing. But not for long. Back down to thigh then tummy. This time, I maneuvered my fingers under her Polo T and caressed her skin. No resistance. I made my way up to cup her breast over her bra. Shiok.She was soft and an easy C.
Thought ok liao got special but she removed my hand and spacked my arm and threw another towel over my head. (Had a towel over my head from the start so couldn't see her at all)

Tried more of the same till end of session with her wrapping my hand with a towel to prevent me from grabbing her.

Confusing experience but still enjoyable.

Anyone has other experiences at any of the Southkey massage outlets?

Bro able to share location ? Am heading there in nov, able to grab in ? Plz PM, thanks..
Old 17-10-2022, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
kryme is Cool - loads of Potential

Location in title. Should be able to Grab there once you're in JB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonKiss85 View Post
Bro able to share location ? Am heading there in nov, able to grab in ? Plz PM, thanks..
Old 19-10-2022, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
megaman11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Care to share what's the damage bro? How much tips?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1