The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-12-2022, 12:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 641 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by letparty08 View Post
this is really interesting . continue please
Will do so later if I have the time, lunch is horrible so finished fast and surf net a bit now. Yucks. Never buying from this stall again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hloong View Post
Gog’s cock is loving Gog’s cibai now… haha
My PRECIOUS... MINE... ALL MINE!!!!!
Old 20-12-2022, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
cognisence deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A fan of your story, it's a very nice read, share more soon please!
Old 20-12-2022, 08:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 11
surecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
Ya have to slowly guide her, penetration is boring, need some foreplay and also there are so many things to do in bed... unravelling her will take some time, but fruitful. I can't forget the first time she ... omg. You all making me horny again.
Horny again go find Lindi loh!
Old 20-12-2022, 08:16 PM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cognisence View Post
A fan of your story, it's a very nice read, share more soon please!
Thank you! Will be posting another short write up on Lindi next, thought I'll finish up what happened that Friday I was on leave after tendering my resignation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by surecatch View Post
Horny again go find Lindi loh!
True... smart boss.
Old 20-12-2022, 08:21 PM
Samster

Bonus: Lindi's Branch #3 part 2.

Continuation from fucking Lindi in her home's MBR.

Thought I would just close the chapter.

-------------------------------------------------------------

After I cummed right into Lindi, I laid and rested on her martimonial bed. Honestly, if I could do Janice on hers, it would be a dream come true. The sensation is quite strong. I didn't expect myself to be such a bastard.

Lindi crawled up next to me and I pushed her away. I was a bit disgusted by my actions actually and felt she was dirtying me. I think I was really upset with myself and what happened with Janice that I treated Lindi like some toy. I wanted a second round but I want to be left alone for now. Lindi crawled back, purring like a cat, thinking I'm playing with her. Fuck... that was a bit of turn on actually.

L: gog....

gog: Shut the fuck up, lie by my legs and wait, I want to fuck you again after I rest.

Guys, I really apologize for my actions and words, but really the frustration of all that happening with Janice really got to me. I was abusing Lindi as a form of self pittance. Lindi really moved herself to my legs and laid there. I don't know about you guys, but seriously, it was a turn on seeing her so obedient. She's totally like domesticated for my use.

gog: Hey! Married slut.

L: Yes?

She responded.... FUCK... my cock twitched.

gog: Lick my cock.

Lindi moved to my cock and started to lick my leftover cum from the cock head and placed one of her hands below my balls. Squeezing my balls, stroking my shaft and sucking my cock head at the same time. She really knows how to please a guy fully.

gog: Aren't you a
( Click to show/hide )
Christian
? Why are you doing this?

I taunted her mercilessly. I wanted to humiliate her (I'm not a DOM but it was really fun doing it to her).

L: I am... but I'm gog's slut too...

Hearing that I really hardened, I held her head and pushed my cock into her mouth without warning. I think the term is face-fucking? I'm not sure, I'm an inexperienced guy here

L: MMMM!?!?!

I think I remember her tongue swirling round my head and pee hole while I face fucked her. Having this outlet is GOOOOOOOOOD! So obedient... so WILLINGLY to give herself for my pleasure. I face fucked her for a while before I tapped her on her shoulders signalling her to stop. She got off my cock, knelt on her knees facing me and licked her lips while looking at me waiting for me to tell her what to do next.

gog: I want your
( Click to show/hide )
Christian
ass. Turn around.

L: Uh...

gog: Why?

L: I'm not comfortable with anal.

gog: Is that my problem?

L: No, serious, I ...

gog: Either you turn around show me your ass, or you can fuck off.

I think I went overboard. Lindi was visibly upset by what I told her. Her face was no longer the slutty look, it was a look of humiliation. Ooops. I had done it. Her eyes changed and facial expression was definite that of shock and rage.

gog: Fine, fuck off then.

I got up and wanted to leave but Lindi used a hand to hold my arm, as if telling me not to go yet. Probably like Dr Strange in Avengers: Infinity War, running through the scenarios in her mind. I relented, I also didn't want to behave like such. I wasn't being fair to her.

gog: I..

I opened my mouth to tell her I'll take her pussy but she spoke before I could continue.

L: Be gentle...

If a bell was on top of my cock, I'm pretty sure my erection would have smacked the bell ringing. Why can't Janice be like this?

I fingered her asshole slightly with my thumb and she shivered. She's not comfortable or she's too comfortable? I don't know, because she seems to be able to take it?

Spitting on my cock, I started to tickle her asshole opening, fuck... so warm and probably too tight as she's tensed up.

gog: Relax, it will hurt if you're tensed up. Just relax all your muscles and don't worry, this won't hurt. I promise it will be so good, you'll beg me for more. Breathe and clear your mind of what I'm going to do. Just tell yourself, it's like me fucking your pussy, it's the same, don't tense up. Reeeeeeee-lax.

Lindi nodded her head, and I stopped there. I rubbed myself while observing her hole's tension, each time I touch she would tense up and I had to slow down. I was pissed la. KNN tell you relax liao you still so scared.

Slowly, I tickled her pussy with my cock head and she was more at herself. I alternated to her ass with my finger, she had no issue. So I just needed to soften her up... change my cock to her asshole and finger to pussy... it worked. The sensation was driving her to relax her ass as she focused on her pussy being used.

Mm by mm I slowly penetrated her asshole (I don't have inches to go... so mm is the max... lol!)

L: AHHHHHH

She arched backwards while kneeling away from me while I laid on her bed rest and putting my cock head into her asshole while my hand is rubbing her pussy.

gog: Sit back, let me go in fully.

Lindi slowly moved back at her pace and ... finally I'm in. Woohoo! Achievement unlocked! She grinded me and I think she understood what I meant by relaxing beacuse now she was rocking me away to heaven.

gog: Yes.. yes... more

It was so good, honest.

gog: Let me know if I should take it out.

I gave Lindi the option, but not sure if she heard me because she was continuing riding. I think she might have found a whole new world of pleasure in anal. Not sure how her previous party did it though that gave her a bad aftertaste of it.

gog: Stop, let me wash my cock, I want your pussy next.

Yes, I know, I found a bit of conscience to even wash first, I probably could have forced her but bastard as I am, I am NOT that bastard.

Lindi stood by the bathroom when I went to wash my cock. She looked like if I don't fuck her now, she will die. I turned around and glanced downwards at my cock and up back at her. She got my hint. She came over and took me in her mouth. Gosh, love a slut. I stood there, hands on her head as she bobbled near far near far... the pleasures of life.

gog: Go to your marriage bed, spread your legs like a slut for me. I want to fuck you in your martimonial bed.

She hurriedly walked over and laid down on her back, legs spread out wide with knees pointing upwards to the ceiling. That sight was a beautiful sight. Positioning my cock head near her pussy, I slid up and down, and you can see her juices are flowing.

gog: Beg. Me.

L: Please....

gog: I said beg, I didn't say ask.

L: Fuck this
( Click to show/hide )
Christian
slut, fuck me! Fuck this slut! I'm gog's slut! Fuck me!!!

I thrusted in hard and she let out a loud moan. Sensational!! She's always so horny for more! I continued to fuck her and rammed her, her body gyrated with mine in motion and to recieve her ultimate reward.

Erm.. you guys remember I brought the soup to the room earlier?

Quote:
gog: Where is your wedding ring?

L: In the room.

gog: Go get it.

L: Orhhh...

Without my instructions, she went on fours and crawled into her matrimonial room. I followed behind of course - and my clothes are still on the kitchen floor. I brought along the bowl of soup and placed it on her dressing table.

Lindi reached to her nightstand pedestal and took up the ring.

Do I need to type out the rest of this story?

Before you all say I give you all blue balls again...

I pulled out of her pussy, walked to the table rubbing myself and I let loose (thankfully it has cooled down...) my sperm right into the bowl of soup. Lindi looked up and saw me doing it. Would she understand what I want her to do next?

Purposely, I dipped my cock into the soup and shook it. Now the soup has a special ingredient. I placed it on the dressing table and using my index finger, I signaled Lindi to come over.

Lindi walked over and looked at me. I glanced at the soup and back at her. The meaning is obvious. She trembled as she picked up the soup, either from my fucking or from the fact she is going to drink it.

gog: Aren't you going to thank me?

L: Thank you...

gog: Thank me for?

Sweet words came to my ears.

L: Thank you for your cum.

With that, she finished off the soup with my seeds swimming inside. Fresh and warm. She's SO ACCOMODATING. Love it!

Rested, and got dressed, I was feeling a bit guilty how I treated her. So naturally, I wanted to apologize to her.

gog: Erm, Lindi, sorry about just now, I think I got overboard forcing you to anal and drink my cum.

L: Actually... I kind of like how you treated me. I don't know, but I was extremely turned on.

I really twitched and thought of another round, but her helper would be back soon, I really don't want to be caught pants down and having to bribe her helper to keep quiet.

gog: Good slut...

Saying that, I patted her head like patting dog.

L: Good
( Click to show/hide )
Christian
slut...
Old 20-12-2022, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 13
justforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Thank you! Will be posting another short write up on Lindi next, thought I'll finish up what happened that Friday I was on leave after tendering my resignation.
yes please
while the story is really engaging, i'm also keen to know what happened after you tendered.

the updates with Janice is a really good read

P.S. the Lindi branch is amazing. thanks for keeping it going. hope for more.
Old 21-12-2022, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zenboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Gog, You didn't mention her age in the profile. Did it miss it or you intentionally left it out? Thanks
Old 21-12-2022, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
hloong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Gog you’re late today. Or J is penalising gog in washroom?
Old 21-12-2022, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by justforfun90 View Post
yes please
while the story is really engaging, i'm also keen to know what happened after you tendered.

the updates with Janice is a really good read

P.S. the Lindi branch is amazing. thanks for keeping it going. hope for more.
You mean the recent tender, or the one that after I fucked Janice and tendered? If the latter, already covered.

Thank you for the encouragement, next section coming up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenboi View Post
Hi Gog, You didn't mention her age in the profile. Did it miss it or you intentionally left it out? Thanks
Yo, it's intentional, she's 5 years my senior. some of the information given, take it with pinch of salt, some of it is not real as I don't want any trails to be picked up with regards to who she is or even the church/workplace.

Sorry ah... I die nevermind, but I don't want to drag L or J down...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hloong View Post
Gog you’re late today. Or J is penalising gog in washroom?
Wah lao!!! You really track ah! Sorry, sent car to workshop today and did a meeting via phone outside, just sat down to surf net nia already kena hounded to meet KPI!!!!
Old 21-12-2022, 10:56 AM
Samster

Hope this is accurate and good to read, I hate throwing in spelling/grammar/vocab errors. Leaves a bad aftertaste for some.

--------------------------------

gog: Janice, you like it?

Janice didn't reply me, she was in her own world. I noted her breathing is heavier than before. Fuck, she's actually high masturbating for me? I just continued to enjoy her touch, been a while a girl just quietly masturbates for me.

Soon I was almost ready, Janice was definitely enjoying herself.

gog: Dear... I'm so..oon.

J(anice): Huh?

Janice let go her hand worried that I might ejaculate all over her hand. WAH LAO EH!!! She EDGING ME AH!?!

gog: Don't stop!

J: But.. you...

gog: Don't stop now!!!

I didn't really scream/shout but I was definitely in shock and louder than usual. Janice fumbled and grabbed it with both hands hard.

gog: OWWWW!

Fuck my life... Janice started to get scared and I had to calm her.

gog: Softly, be gentle my dear.

J: So scary... you make me scared.

gog: You scare me even more, I thought you were going to tear it out!!!

Janice giggled and used a hand to cover her mouth to prevent her from laughing out loud. EHHHHHHH your hands were JUST on my cock....that of course got me hard again and Janice noticed it twitching. She went back to what she was doing and I was close again.

gog: Faster... but gentle faster.... faster.

Janice tried to match my instructions, while I leaned back in bed more and pressed my head harder into my pillow and grabbing one of her breasts and finally... I spurted out over her hands and my stomach and as usual...

J: EEEEE

gog: *panting and huffing* Ahhhhhhhhh

J: Disgusting...

gog: Help me clean up, the tissue is there.

J: HUH?

gog: I'm... too..... weaaaak...

Janice begrudgingly reached out to the tissue holder, took out A LOT OF TISSUES (I meant it) and cleaned her hands first.

gog: Me leh?

I glanced at my cock that's still leaking cum and looking back at her.

J: You cannot clean yourself?

gog: I can... but I want the woman I love to do for me, it's a special thing.

I think Janice swelled with pride or something, and started to wipe my sperm off of me. After that, I pulled her into bed naked with me and just laid there for the evening. I didn't expect her to see through the process of masturbating me, but it was a start

And she definitely, DEFINITELY needs more practice. She carefully and thoughtfully wiped clean me and checked around my body for remnants, fuck, she is really sweet. If only she swallowed...

gog: Thanks dear.

J: Hmm?

gog: Thanks for helping my penis have some fun.

J: Pervert.

gog: Your favourite pervert.

J: Pervert

Janice said that and kissed me on my lips. Sigh, this sweetness.

I went to my drawers took out a tee-shirt and passed her. Too big however, she wore it as she doesn't want to wear her work clothes and cuddle with me. We cuddled together and dozed off. I woke up at about 3am I think. I noted that Janice was gone. She probably snuck out while I was in deep sleep and didn't want to wake me up as she knows I will insist on sending her home. Shouldn't have given her access to my door, sigh.

Checked my phone, a message from Janice at 12.39am. I was right.

J: I am home already, was so exhausted I overslept just now. You have a good rest too. Hope little gog is happy today. See you in office later.

gog: I hope somebody enjoyed what she did for me too, I love it. Hope somebody can do it more often.

Sending back the above via WA. I saw my tee-shirt on my dresser, folded nicely. I took it up, and smelled it. Yap. Her sweet scent is still lingering on it. I threw it into the laundry basket of course. I'm not a pervert
Old 21-12-2022, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 495 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1017 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of

Come to think of it, J's husband occasionally sees the message exchanges between you and her, and he's daft enough to not even see things happening?

Either that or J deleted those messages hahaha.
Old 21-12-2022, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Come to think of it, J's husband occasionally sees the message exchanges between you and her, and he's daft enough to not even see things happening?

Either that or J deleted those messages hahaha.
You caught on fast.

I leave you to ponder how we overcame this. I'm not the only one I believe, all the big bros here would have back up plans and circumvention for this issue

Hint: There are MANY messaging platforms out there... not just WA.
Old 21-12-2022, 02:43 PM
Samster

timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
You caught on fast.

I leave you to ponder how we overcame this. I'm not the only one I believe, all the big bros here would have back up plans and circumvention for this issue

Hint: There are MANY messaging platforms out there... not just WA.
I'm guessing it's telegram, easier to archive or delete messages
Old 21-12-2022, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 13
justforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
You mean the recent tender, or the one that after I fucked Janice and tendered? If the latter, already covered.

Thank you for the encouragement, next section coming up!
yea the most recent tender. want to know what happened since she seems keen on keeping you around even after whats supposed to be a clean cut
Old 22-12-2022, 08:51 AM
Samster

Camping for today's instalment 😁
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1