The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
max50, wendy

Closed Thread

Old 23-02-2022, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 18
Nemesis_v is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNemesis_v is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: North East area

Quote:
Originally Posted by virusscan View Post
All the girls from this spa looks pretty in their fb photo haha , $88 spa?
Yup. Try A and L.
Old 23-02-2022, 03:13 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 684 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2642 / Power: 51
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute

Just for info, the Michelle from ex-TCS is now back, working in a TCM at Tanjong Pagar Plaza.

If you have her wechat, can wechat her directly for location. Cheers!
Old 23-02-2022, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 7
hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mfred91 View Post
Was early for a meeting near Serangoon MRT. Searched on google for any nearby massage place and saw S* Spa. I asked for any vietnamese but none was available, and got a PRC girl name L**a. Looks quite sexy and was super talkative even though my mandarin is broken

boobs : b
figure: slim, petite
massage : 6.5/10 (i love a hard rub down)
damage: standard market
rtf: No. Entrance fee is too high.
They will ask if you want extra?
Old 23-02-2022, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
harrypotter123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros, new to this but is mizu worth trying?
Old 23-02-2022, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 15
NoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to behold

north east, all is $88 or $89 kind of shit place lah

people in other chat are complaining dont give in to such joints, and here in NE chat or another Kovan chat, people are willing to spend $88 for teasing + $50 Hj.
Old 23-02-2022, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1341 / Power: 4
Mfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by virusscan View Post
All the girls from this spa looks pretty in their fb photo haha , $88 spa?
You're close. It was $89

In queue to return your points.
ejectjoy, Havanna Slicks, Swagelock, CLouboutin
Old 23-02-2022, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1341 / Power: 4
Mfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hickory2 View Post
They will ask if you want extra?
My ML did. Not sure about the rest

In queue to return your points.
ejectjoy, Havanna Slicks, Swagelock, CLouboutin
Old 23-02-2022, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 926 / Power: 8
virusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mfred91 View Post
You're close. It was $89
Haiz so expensive nowadays
Old 24-02-2022, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 12
EhWahEhWah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEhWahEhWah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEhWahEhWah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEhWahEhWah is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone triet V**t Spa(The one beside the Mt E** Spa) or H*****y Spa (At Hougang St 21)

Last time i tried A** at V**t Spa but when i contact her again, she say she left already. So any bros tried those 2 recently?
Old 24-02-2022, 10:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
xnite is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by MushrooomHead View Post
Yeah, maybe. Who knows. Going to try C**** on my next visit.

Siao kena zap 12 points for asking innocent question. Just curious if anyone knows what happened to her. I wonder who is that coward that type "why so kaypo" haha.
C**** work at ussc last time
Old 28-02-2022, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1656 / Power: 18
skyfish.05 has a brilliant futureskyfish.05 has a brilliant futureskyfish.05 has a brilliant futureskyfish.05 has a brilliant futureskyfish.05 has a brilliant futureskyfish.05 has a brilliant futureskyfish.05 has a brilliant futureskyfish.05 has a brilliant futureskyfish.05 has a brilliant futureskyfish.05 has a brilliant futureskyfish.05 has a brilliant future

was feeling bored last night, so decided to make an appointment with F**** of LS spa..

initially wanted to took the $59 package, but the receptionist pushed for $89 package, saying $59 package dont massage butt, blah blah blah..

in the midst of my consideration, saw the bubble oil massage poster @ $98, thought that it might be interesting and since i have never try before in a spa setting, try it out and see see.. personal opinion, nothing fancy, should have just take the normal $89 package.. what they did is rubbed some foam on your body, limbs..

she did the usual massage stuffs with slight teasing, nothing much. no GQ was asked.. also conversed that she's going back home this week, and will be on a month leave.
Old 28-02-2022, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2044 / Power: 16
testoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EhWahEhWah View Post
Anyone triet V**t Spa(The one beside the Mt E** Spa) or H*****y Spa (At Hougang St 21)

Last time i tried A** at V**t Spa but when i contact her again, she say she left already. So any bros tried those 2 recently?

Recently, tried H*****y Spa (At Hougang St 21). Chit chatted w the ML and she said that boss said only w $88, then ML can massage the groin/buttock section. Otherwise, no no. I took $58 n just enjoyed a good solid massage only.

May visit if I itch for a good solid massage only. Otherwise, more worthwhile to spend my $$ elsewhere.
Old 01-03-2022, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 3
Gigawawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was in need of some relaxation after work last week and went to check out an area (O**L C***S) that is walking distance from PP. Really wanted to try the first MP (S**L M*****E) on that street but it was dinner time and there were alot of people at the restaurant directly opposite. So I PS and went to the second MP instead.

E****E S*A had really good reviews from both males and females as well and the photos on their FB seems pretty alright so why not?

Receptionist charged me the $87 package without letting me know there were other options. I guess fault is on me for not clarifying before paying. Told recep to arrange a strong ML because I really wanted a good massage and also, piano fingers really turn me off.

Took a quick shower and realised that there was no disposable underwear! I guess things will speed up soon. ML came in and it was a PRC and she was shocked to see I was in a towel instead of the underwear so she teased by grabbing my number 2 a little.

Massage was so so and I was quite disappointed but she love to tease. Bua quite abit at my number 2. Then when she went to my legs, she lifted the towel and her arm just went from behind, between the legs, and extended to the side of my body. Wa, she will move up and down with her oiled arms and then change arms. This happen for quite awhile and my number 2 was semi hard already.

She then asked me to turn around and continued massaging my leg while teasing my number 2 from time to time. Then she found a really tight knot on my inner thigh then she rub on it. It was so pain that my number 2 also no more blood. No mood liao. So when she ask me if I wanted HJ, I politely rejected. She continued massaging till the hour was up and all this while kept caressing below, hoping I will get back into the mood, but I already too sian.

Before I left, I took a quick look at the ML face and I asked the recep who she was. Went to FB and cross reference. Wa piang, the difference from the FB photo abittt too muchhhh ah.

Highly doubt I will return.

This is my first submission, please let me know if anything inappropriate and I will take this down. Thanks guys, if you like, up my points, and PM me for details.
Old 01-03-2022, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 3
qwertyasdfman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqwertyasdfman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks for the FR. up you.

Both MP is my my pending list, think I can skip that, can pm me the ml name?
Old 01-03-2022, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 12
EhWahEhWah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEhWahEhWah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEhWahEhWah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEhWahEhWah is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by testoste View Post
Recently, tried H*****y Spa (At Hougang St 21). Chit chatted w the ML and she said that boss said only w $88, then ML can massage the groin/buttock section. Otherwise, no no. I took $58 n just enjoyed a good solid massage only.

May visit if I itch for a good solid massage only. Otherwise, more worthwhile to spend my $$ elsewhere.
Ohhh, Thanks for the info!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread