The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
max50, wendy

Closed Thread

Old 31-07-2022, 12:45 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
ken920901 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Runningboy85 View Post
Just tried nana from this MP located on 2nd floor opposite serangoon stadium. Seriously not bad. Standard $50 entrance. Massage was hard and she used her elbows. Service was reasonably priced and well executed. For more detailed FR and contact, please either up my pts or provide recommendations. Thanks in advance!
Bro, can share contact? Thank you
Old 31-07-2022, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1063 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of
Re: North East area

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamelame76 View Post
Passed by the JK outlet yesterday and decided to go for a massage. Didn’t even know it was already discussed here until I was going back all the pages trying to look for Nana’s location haha.
bro, JK area now got new spa?
not known after I spa closed
Old 01-08-2022, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 7
blastedoxy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblastedoxy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblastedoxy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblastedoxy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any bros here can share with me nana/wendy contact. Will up your pts
Old 01-08-2022, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 698 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by setsura View Post
Managed to try Nana, thanks to some bros who help confirm my guess based on clues found in previous FRs
The curtain concept really lol, not for everyone but at the same time quite exciting also as she's servicing you quietly.
Her massage is top notch and skilled, so is her other "skills", really enjoyed myself at a decent $ in today's market..
Hope to try Wendy next!!
Yeah, that half curtain deal .."exciting" lol.
Old 01-08-2022, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Yeah, that half curtain deal .."exciting" lol.
Was there yesterday, very exciting.
Some more the lady also very excited.

I requested to perform the act while kneeling on the massage bed.
My head above the curtain can see passer-by, but they cannot see the lady underneath.
I had to keep a straight face while the lady perform her skills.
Real exciting stuff.
Old 01-08-2022, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 698 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post

My head above the curtain can see passer-by, but they cannot see the lady underneath.
Real exciting stuff.
Upzzz bro for the idea ... My eyes took a bit of time to adjust as I came in from very bright outside ... Let's keep the place safe.
Old 01-08-2022, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 5
Dda77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDda77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Real exciting stuff.
Hi bro , can share the ctc? Would like sleep well tonight. Hahahah
Old 01-08-2022, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
anones deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Real exciting stuff.
can you pm location bro?
Old 01-08-2022, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Upzzz bro for the idea ... My eyes took a bit of time to adjust as I came in from very bright outside ... Let's keep the place safe.
Yes bro, when I went in I can't even see where is the hanger at first.
Nice place with decent ladies and price, if you can make do with the set-up of the shop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dda77 View Post
Hi bro , can share the ctc? Would like sleep well tonight. Hahahah
Quote:
Originally Posted by anones View Post
can you pm location bro?
Please get contact from bro Runningboy85 for Nana and bro Restrain for Wendy
Old 01-08-2022, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 265 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Real exciting stuff.
Care to share where is this place & such exciting moments 😅😅
Old 01-08-2022, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 5
Dda77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDda77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runningboy85 View Post
Just tried nana from this MP located on 2nd floor opposite serangoon stadium. Seriously not bad. Standard $50 entrance. Massage was hard and she used her elbows. Service was reasonably priced and well executed. For more detailed FR and contact, please either up my pts or provide recommendations. Thanks in advance!

Hi bro , can you kindly ahare nana ctc? Would like to support her!
Old 01-08-2022, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
laolankia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Walk in to the MP opposite Serangoon stadium after seeing all the bros FR, been here before couple months back but no action. This time got Wendy, let's just say 50+100 bbbj and cim. A bro once said the best bbbj is the unexpected one, it applies to cim also it seems lol..

Oh yeah also, massage not too bad, not piano and got a few bend you in half action. Nice and soft natural C's. She was wearing a front clasp bra so the view was incredible.
Old 01-08-2022, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by laolankia View Post
Walk in to the MP opposite Serangoon stadium after seeing all the bros FR, been here before couple months back but no action. This time got Wendy, let's just say 50+100 bbbj and cim. A bro once said the best bbbj is the unexpected one, it applies to cim also it seems lol..

Oh yeah also, massage not too bad, not piano and got a few bend you in half action. Nice and soft natural C's. She was wearing a front clasp bra so the view was incredible.
hey bro - can PM the MP name?
Old 01-08-2022, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 780 / Power: 8
Noobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by laolankia View Post

Bro.. you sure got cim? Please don’t false advertise leh.. thanks! People quite upset now, and I’m doing her a favor.. bros, please clarify with her on her svc before you go.. she is a rare gem.. let’s keep this place safe..
Old 01-08-2022, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobien88 View Post
Bro.. you sure got cim? Please don’t false advertise leh.. thanks! People quite upset now, and I’m doing her a favor.. bros, please clarify with her on her svc before you go.. she is a rare gem.. let’s keep this place safe..
can share ctc bro?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread