The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, Angelababy36, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove

Old 23-02-2021, 08:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1313 / Power: 20
Rally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Sob sob Geylang all legal joints closed ... already close to a year.
Ya really miss geyland. Safe, good and scam free. Haha.
Old 23-02-2021, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 265 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 15
squiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Sob sob Geylang all legal joints closed ... already close to a year.
Yes, just saying.

Now there only have average looking handful of roadside girls that's all.
Old 23-02-2021, 10:19 AM
Samster

squiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by skillcapped View Post
So my previous post of another guy's comment on vanny got removed.

Will repost it again.

Last warning, removal of my post again will result in it being posted on HWZ and other high traffic forums. You do not want that.

I believe its always good to learn from the experience of others, especially when mistakes are made. As a long timer here, I only believe in quality & genuine sharing. Bad or average bonks just move on. But i think its in the interest & greater good of our community that I have to share this.

Bros please learn from this genuine mistake I Made from booking this FL Vanny.

Our appt was confirmed for a weekday on 8pm. Had ended work earlier about 6pm. My office around vivocity. Offered to fetch her from her location. She said she was at home in woodlands. She wanted me to transfer her cab fare as she had to wait very long for me at home. I didn't agree with that idea since it was still early & we are ahead of time. So she said she was going to her friend place for a short while at sengkang, then i suggested kovan fragrance hotel, and i will offer to fetch her from sengkang.

Upon reaching sengkang area about 7pm, linked up with her and we sat in my car for a while. Look wise i would say she is alright, petite size. But talking to her was a little uncomfortable. I would say maybe its our personality that doesn't click or certain chemistry lacking. Somehow the way she communicates makes me rather uncomfortable. Not trying to be personal here, but maybe bros can experience this point for yourself.

Henceforth I decide to cut loss and call it off, abort mission! She told me she took cab from woodlands to seng kang, waited for me for 1 hr plus, wasted her time (btw we were still well ahead of schedule) and demanded $100 for rejection fee. No issues with that, I readily agreed. Happinesses cannot be enforced upon right.

Since it was dinner time, she ask if i can accompany her to have dinner. Okie i agreed since i was a little hungry too. Perhaps this was my bad too. I shouldn't have led her on or wasted more time. We drove to Kovan area and parked. The more we talked the more uncomfortable I felt. I wanted to call it a day and not drag on further, so I made an offer, why not you have dinner by yourself and I can give you some extra cash for it?

I offered to give her $30 and she got into a rather whining and ranting mood, got triggered and here came a load of profanity & expletives She told me if we eat outside easily will be $70 - $80 per pax, so I should compensate her $50, and $50 is too little (tai pian yi ni le, in her exact words). Alright, really had an unexpected evening so far. Took out a $50 note and handed it to her. She said even if I posted about this she can take down the post anytime (on her thread but not here right ? )

She slammed my car door really hard. What an evening. Total rejection fee was $150. Im not here to pass judgement on others, but such attitude is a total turn off. This is my very first bad encounter with a local FL. And the first time posting a negative FR. $$$ can always be earned, but bad experience will always teach us a lesson well learned.

Let's hope I have better luck on my next venture.
You don’t have to treat them so nice like gf, as long you never beat them or cheat them can already. You should on the spot just pay her $50 for rejection and at most just send her home. If not, just proceed with the session and just treat her as dead fish. Even if want to treat her dinner, just go for coffeeshop or where. Don't pay her anything more than the stated rejection fees.
Old 23-02-2021, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1062 / Power: 19
retrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud of

Anyone tried Megan from Essential365?
Old 23-02-2021, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
therealrbj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi There,

Surprised to see all this here.
Am new, and i hope to provide FR for Belle De Joir soon, as have arranged her to meet. Didn't expect to see all this, hopefully it's not the case.

I just thought i should post preemptively. Maybe someone has a good experience to share.
Old 23-02-2021, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 7
Charlenexo has much to be proud ofCharlenexo has much to be proud ofCharlenexo has much to be proud ofCharlenexo has much to be proud ofCharlenexo has much to be proud ofCharlenexo has much to be proud ofCharlenexo has much to be proud ofCharlenexo has much to be proud ofCharlenexo has much to be proud ofCharlenexo has much to be proud of
Re: About Belledejoir.

Hello sweethearts, I'm out here to clarify things right now. hmmm.. Where should I start? Maybe I should start by saying, Let's not read only 1 side of the story? You see, Fact is. I have not been receiving any messages on telegram regarding this AT ALL. I would love to show my chat, but for the discreet of my other clients I couldn't show.

First off, I was in a dark place awhile back. And I did borrowed from some client which I am still paying back bit by bit. As I do have tons of messages daily, I might miss out some messages. Which I do appreciate their help. Well, Not intending to explain further as there will people be saying I'm using pity.

Let's talk evidence now.

First off, This guy CLAIMS that he message me for MONTHS regarding $2,000+ SGD. Which I have no one spamming me or asking me for the past 6 months.

Secondly, I've dropped him a message on SBF to ask him kindly telegram me as I have not receive any message from him AT ALL. Which he replied me and asked me to FIND the message myself. You claimed that I owe you $2,000. But now you ask me to find myself? (Would you message the person to get back your money if he/she owes you so much money? or would you ask the person to find the message themselves?) Fishy, I wondered.

https://ibb.co/VWm1CFb

Thirdly, I have evidence suggesting that he IS 1 of my channel sub which is RESELLING my content. Which I confronted him as well on sbf message. Which... He choose to ignore and not reply me anymore. Well. Maybe he should take legal actions. Because I will know who he is. And I will take legal actions from my end as well.

https://ibb.co/sQ7rgfY

Right now at this moment, he is the one that is not willing to reply to any of my messages & not willing to telegram me. So....?

So right or wrong, Defaming or not. Do judge yourself.

I know I know, I will still be criticised for any other reasons. But I'm simply here to point out factor which I find it.. funny.

Signing out,
Belle xoxo
Old 23-02-2021, 06:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
therealrbj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow. Didn't expect this. Hope all can be resolved soon for you...
Old 24-02-2021, 07:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 11
bluelchk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybluelchk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rally View Post
Haha. If you never do such things to that bro. Why would he come out and say all these about you. You think he so free to type all these here in sbf. Aiya u just beware la, u continue to scam or cheat other bro, soon u will kenna one la. U haven met your match yet. Good luck babe.
Will blacklist this vanny CB. Good that a warning has been posted to post it on HWZ.
Old 24-02-2021, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2071 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluelchk View Post
Will blacklist this vanny CB. Good that a warning has been posted to post it on HWZ.
Wah lan eh. Hwz sia. Cb. U all really like to invite attention to this forum leh. Knn.
Old 24-02-2021, 12:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
PIMPboygeylang is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Smile Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

This type of thing u gum kee then u take la. Buey gum kee then u just pay the 50. U want fun she want money. Dont disturb ppl la.
Old 24-02-2021, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1313 / Power: 20
Rally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIMPboygeylang View Post
This type of thing u gum kee then u take la. Buey gum kee then u just pay the 50. U want fun she want money. Dont disturb ppl la.
Bro pple talk a you talk b. If u read the earlier story in front. There are cases about FL collect deposits from bro and scam them without making any appointment. It's not about the rejection fee.
Old 24-02-2021, 02:11 PM
Samster

I hope that all the FL if were to encounter such issue can just repay with make up session for free. Best is don’t lend money or just use free sessions to repay the money instead. Don’t post this onto hwz, later they will say that you are a pervert that visiting FL and sure will be ban there. There is not a place to talk about sex.

As for my own experience, was with a local malay fl on locanto. She will keeps asking for money from guys that out of bed, as she is a single mum that don’t know how to manage her financial well.
Old 24-02-2021, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 600 / Power: 4
DarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by therealrbj View Post
Hi There,

Surprised to see all this here.
Am new, and i hope to provide FR for Belle De Joir soon, as have arranged her to meet. Didn't expect to see all this, hopefully it's not the case.

I just thought i should post preemptively. Maybe someone has a good experience to share.
You poor dude. Even after all the warnings.

You said you arranged with her? I wish you all the best. I hope for your sake she will prove me wrong. But if she does indeed disappear....can't say i didn't warn you.
Old 24-02-2021, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 600 / Power: 4
DarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
You more poor dude. You should focus on trying establish communication with whoever owe you 2k.
I'll up this gamble. If she meets with him, and he can put up a FR as evidence, i will contact her after that, since she's proven that she can respond to messages.

Maybe you're right, if someone is blocked on telegram, it stays on one tick.

I like your elaborate post earlier though. Gave you rep for that. Can't say i disagree with the logic of bookkeeping, though i'm not sure if that's being properly recorded.

I'll wait for his FR, before i decide to take another move.
Old 24-02-2021, 11:21 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rally View Post
Bro pple talk a you talk b. If u read the earlier story in front. There are cases about FL collect deposits from bro and scam them without making any appointment. It's not about the rejection fee.
First thing is DO NOT TRY LOCAL FL. Best liao then won't kenna all these. Now they are becoming sex scam
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1