The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-05-2014, 03:53 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21942 / Power: 0
ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shanghai Recommendations 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by city slicker View Post
Bro ebonkie

Recall that some time ago you posted a list of 休闲会所 sauna recommendations in SH.

Could u update the Recommd sauna list for benefit of bros here ?

many thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by memorablez View Post
Bro ebonkie,
Looking forward to the list too
it was a compilation of a few bros' help.. nowadays difficult to find a updated list for SH.. as most of them open & close for short breaks frequently.. thanx to the new chairman xi and his new ruling party..
Old 10-05-2014, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7093 / Power: 20
memorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond repute

Any other bros tired Leidi Sauna Club before?

The secret of victory is learning how to use pain & pleasure.

My Amazing Encounter (1) ...(2)
Old 11-05-2014, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of
Wink Re: Shanghai Recommendations 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuxiaoxin View Post
The is a massage Club called Leidi Sauna Club, you can have a try, it is a large-scale integrated service center and there are many young massage technicians you can choose.
I tried to go to Leidi Sauna Club (understand it is at Leidi hotel) but there was bad traffic jam at CaoBao Road. I gave up and told taxi to fetch me to Hong Mei Road. Jam as well and traffic came to a crawl. Saw Mont Blanc Massage. Since I remembered reading about it, I thought I gave it a try. Got off the taxi. Middle-aged lady at counter showed me a list of various massages. I opted for 1 hour body masage at RMB 150. Had Linda. Massage was so so and after 15 minutes, the sensual touch started. She asked for RMB 1000. I negotiated it down to RMB 700. FJ was like a quickie. But her attidude was friendly. Good assets. Boob lovers will like her. Just the right size and feel natural. Was RMB 700 too high (RMB150 for the massage was separate).

A couple of doors away, there was another similar type of massage shop. Sexy lady in cheong-sam standing at the door. There's also a Bamboo Massage on the 3rd level. Looks the clean type. Any Bro ever tried before? Clean massage or with HE?
Old 11-05-2014, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

any reco for just massage and hj no need fj. just need some proper massage for sure... will be here for a few days.
Old 12-05-2014, 09:04 AM
Samster (B)

ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
any reco for just massage and hj no need fj. just need some proper massage for sure... will be here for a few days.
yesh of course.. as most of the joints are closed this whole month.. you can try JinJin as she offers very good mj+hj+gfe..
Old 12-05-2014, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Xuxiaoxin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfoo View Post
I tried to go to Leidi Sauna Club (understand it is at Leidi hotel) but there was bad traffic jam at CaoBao Road. I gave up and told taxi to fetch me to Hong Mei Road. Jam as well and traffic came to a crawl. Saw Mont Blanc Massage. Since I remembered reading about it, I thought I gave it a try. Got off the taxi. Middle-aged lady at counter showed me a list of various massages. I opted for 1 hour body masage at RMB 150. Had Linda. Massage was so so and after 15 minutes, the sensual touch started. She asked for RMB 1000. I negotiated it down to RMB 700. FJ was like a quickie. But her attidude was friendly. Good assets. Boob lovers will like her. Just the right size and feel natural. Was RMB 700 too high (RMB150 for the massage was separate).

A couple of doors away, there was another similar type of massage shop. Sexy lady in cheong-sam standing at the door. There's also a Bamboo Massage on the 3rd level. Looks the clean type. Any Bro ever tried before? Clean massage or with HE?
It is said that this is a clean massage shop, no any special services, you can search the Shanghai happy massage website, I saw this massage place on this site called Bamboo7 Massage(Jiuzhou Shop) in Hongmei road, i don't know whether it is the shop you are looking for......
Old 12-05-2014, 08:02 PM
Samster

Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
It is said that this is a clean massage shop, no any special services, you can search the Shanghai happy massage website, I saw this massage place on this site called Bamboo7 Massage(Jiuzhou Shop) in Hongmei road, i don't know whether it is the shop you are looking for......
Probably is and thanks for info. Do you think I paid too much (Rmb 700) at Mont Blanc?
Old 13-05-2014, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 11
leelu717 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Call up a few Mamas and Papas of some place all this month renovation. Contractor must all be very happy.
Old 13-05-2014, 10:11 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by leelu717 View Post
Call up a few Mamas and Papas of some place all this month renovation. Contractor must all be very happy.
Renovation s just excuse.. Its either they are closed for holidayz or renovation.. As Chairman Xi s due to arrive in Shai this month..
Old 13-05-2014, 11:02 PM
Samster

crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Is Hao Di Fang open then?
Old 14-05-2014, 10:30 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
Is Hao Di Fang open then?
Heard from my regular AP mm, its also closed till further notice..
Old 14-05-2014, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Xuxiaoxin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfoo View Post
Probably is and thanks for info. Do you think I paid too much (Rmb 700) at Mont Blanc?
YES, I have seen some information of that shop at Shanghai Happy Massage,there is a package include BS(Body slide) which is 268rm/120 minutes and can provide you HJ(hand job) free of charge, but if you want to BJ(Blow job), you may need to add 100rmb, SO I think you have paid too much for that.
Old 14-05-2014, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
YES, I have seen some information of that shop at Shanghai Happy Massage,there is a package include BS(Body slide) which is 268rm/120 minutes and can provide you HJ(hand job) free of charge, but if you want to BJ(Blow job), you may need to add 100rmb, SO I think you have paid too much for that.
Thanks, lesson learnt from there but, like I said, her attitude was good and also it was a FJ. Thanks for sharing.
Old 14-05-2014, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebonkie View Post
Heard from my regular AP mm, its also closed till further notice..
called them and its true some big shot in town so open after 20th May
Old 15-05-2014, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
oldbull deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro
anyone can confirm whether 51anmo still open. Their website down leh. Pm me also can

Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1