The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-08-2022, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 12
JavX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJavX is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purgatory View Post
Actually sumata or grinding especially raw is quite risky hor. Warts herpes and HIV. No painting also for me. Hahah. Old liao balls shrink
Grinding imo quite risky especially if the partner's bush are short (sandpaper like texture). The grinding might cause cuts which increases risks of STDs.

P.S. not an expert, just opinion.
Old 29-08-2022, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 3
Dumbgame is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDumbgame is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Lol. Why all thinking to go raw grinding? Quite obvious is to wear some soft silky thin material undies and grind what. Or she provides and both wear and grind also good.
Old 29-08-2022, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 12
JavX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJavX is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbgame View Post
Lol. Why all thinking to go raw grinding? Quite obvious is to wear some soft silky thin material undies and grind what. Or she provides and both wear and grind also good.
You grind her undies i think even worse... the pre-cum residual from previous customer will add on to your risk.

I supposed you can't be wearing underwear when you started grinding right?
Old 29-08-2022, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 3
Dumbgame is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDumbgame is a Helpful and Caring Samster

You share towel with the previous guy meh?
Old 29-08-2022, 01:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
clorets369 is Cool - loads of Potential

Any fr on sugar?
Old 29-08-2022, 01:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 36
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

fr on Xiao Xiao bing (SLG)

pretty. looks late 20s to me. petite and slim... boobs b-. brown nips. friendly communicates well, no attitude prob. but...

too bad way too vanilla for me... didnt even want to remove silky thin shorts to be in her lacy panties. no rtm for me. If bros find her service and playability level increase pls post FR, I don't mind go and try again. if no change... no rtm.

just my personal exp... wk pls don't flame me hor...
Old 29-08-2022, 01:45 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1076 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by clorets369 View Post
Any fr on sugar?
Why don't you FR your main account? Better right?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 29-08-2022, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedie87 View Post
Landmine meh?Kopiosteve`s say looks exactly like video wor.
Dude, I think you need to read my posts more carefully. I never said I visited her and she looked exactly like the video.

Anyway, these are my posts, my queries and my final judgement on this scammer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

Should be Tutu. Saw her looking like this in her WC last night.

But she appears slightly different. Put on weight? Had some aesthetics done? Twin sister? Lol
Quote:
Guys! It's not Tutu!!!! Just got word that it's her younger sister!!! Lol. Who else can verify??
Quote:
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/zhi-xia-massage/
It is really looking like this Zhi Xia is a scam and a fat lie!

Seems like a particular boring vanilla ML's is trying to turn around her bad business. So she has taken down her own ad, and relisted a fake ad using her friend's pictures.

Liddat can ah? I will stay far far away.
Yes a scammer and a liar. And btw, her name is Apple.
Old 29-08-2022, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 2
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Dude, I think you need to read my posts more carefully. I never said I visited her and she looked exactly like the video.
I think the other bro meant the comment on her link bro. you go and see haha. someone impersonating you comment
"Kopiosteve says:
28/08/2022 at 23:55
Pretty, attractive and she looks exactly like in the video. RTM? Yes, if you like SYT and pretty ladies!"
on the website

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/zhi-xia-massage/
Old 29-08-2022, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 6
freedie87 is one of the Best!freedie87 is one of the Best!freedie87 is one of the Best!

Quote:

Bro, check the comment section in the website.
Old 29-08-2022, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Good that you expose this scammer. Green Apple or Apple? Now the scammer use yr nick to help in her promotion on okt web
Old 29-08-2022, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 16
miver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant future

I believe so too. It’s her friend cum previous roommate. Delisted on slg changed profile but ads up on other website as Apple.

Quote:

Old 29-08-2022, 02:44 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 9
helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!

Idk sometimes y'all come here to get happy ending/massage or argue....

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/xiao-yu-er-massage/
Anyways, tried xiao yu er with ear digging:

Not bad looking but not a head turner la, the sensual/seductive ear digging is pretty fun and enjoyable, not sure if that's considered good ear digging because I barely done it before. She will hug around and ear dig naked.

Gotta say if you like those skinny skinny with small boobs type, you will like her body. Boobs on the smaller side so maybe not for boob lovers. For me at least, slim (like shapely kind)> skinny > chubby > fat.

Didn't get to zhut her boobs because the way she positioned herself (or too small so can't reach with my lips), want to touch her body but didn't move alot because ear digging but after that was almost 5g when she was bbbj, cath bathing and finally hj me.

She even say that she never see anyone came so much before(alot of ML like shocked whenever I came), guess I'm a 1x huge load guy lol.

Overall fun experience, but RTM is a little tough for me as I really like cim + slightly bigger boobs with slim/curvier body.

Any recommendations for cim MLs? Appreciate it

Last edited by helpmefast; 29-08-2022 at 04:38 PM.
Old 29-08-2022, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 14
fauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
Already said last week if bros want to know pm. Anyway it's a landmine, avoid can liao.
I always thought SGL will do some due diligence checks on their part to ensure the girl advertising is same as in their pictures.
Its quite WTF that a ML will resort to recycling a departed ML's picture to advertise
Old 29-08-2022, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 16
miver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant future

I would think she’s quite accommodating from previous FRs, maybe provide selective servicing. I’m curious.. does she get wet easily? Hehs

Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
fr on Xiao Xiao bing (SLG)

pretty. looks late 20s to me. petite and slim... boobs b-. brown nips. friendly communicates well, no attitude prob. but...

too bad way too vanilla for me... didnt even want to remove silky thin shorts to be in her lacy panties. no rtm for me. If bros find her service and playability level increase pls post FR, I don't mind go and try again. if no change... no rtm.

just my personal exp... wk pls don't flame me hor...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1