The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 04-07-2022, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 15
NoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to behold
Re: Jb massage with special

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
Visited king spa 2 recently .. all Thai gals there ….. got #14 … Thai gal about 30 yr …took one hour massage RM 62 … was asked GQ at the end .. extra 50 for HJ , grab boobs with clothes lifted for another 50

Recce around and saw another shop at the back of the king spa ( called Legend massage at RM88 for oil massage )
Also saw King Spa 1 just some blocks behind … walk about 10 minutes will reach

I also saw another spa just a few units beside king spa 2 .. called
温馨 .. it also only got Thai MLs .. receptionist is a young SYT .. rate is about same as king Spa 2 but as I did not read any reviews so I didn’t try and went king spa 2 instead.

Yes I know which spa you meant, V**X** Beauty

I also dont find anyyyy reviews on this spa, maybe one day will try, instead of go to the usual King Spa

Do PM me if you try beforehand, we share experience
Old 05-07-2022, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoodlesWet View Post
Visited Sawadee, but no chio ones

all above 38 yrs old.

got asked GQ but I rejected, prefer SYT
Gumxia, so can skip sawadee
Old 05-07-2022, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 417 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 5
Christin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChristin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Sawadee is ur best choice…. Just massage la And HJ… dun expect SYT though… anything more u can try HV spa…
what is the price like for HV spa? is it same as Sawadee?
Old 05-07-2022, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 18
weeklys is a Helpful and Caring Samsterweeklys is a Helpful and Caring Samster
I second that Jin CMI. Went once pre pandemic, never once I wanted to go again. Talk so much .... mine is not HJ like outside hor. Mine is real JG. Talk and talk and keep complaining outside one all HJ smlj. OMG. To me, hers also HJ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Jin for me CMI.

Sawadee spa is the best but very sad that it is closed. If they resume operation please let us know. The pros there are many. It is a hotel with so big space, the masseurs all got standard one. The environment is good, quiet and peaceful. The light is very dimmed. MANY MANY I miss it a lot.
Old 05-07-2022, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
newhere deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
that is if you want to enjoy yourself otherwise king spa is not the place you want to bring your partner go

the ladies there got one tell me she seen alot also, especially after border opened, alot couples come and the boyfriend despite having girlfriend next door, requested for HJ and she has to quick quick settle the guy, and she say sometimes the girlfriends know, can sense.
A little sad when I think about it. Nowadays getting a HJ from a girlfriend before going for a massage also so hard?
Old 05-07-2022, 09:40 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 12
winliaoloh is one of the Best!winliaoloh is one of the Best!winliaoloh is one of the Best!winliaoloh is one of the Best!

Quote:
Yes I know which spa you meant, V**X** Beauty

I also dont find anyyyy reviews on this spa, maybe one day will try, instead of go to the usual King Spa

Do PM me if you try beforehand, we share experience
have tried vx spa before as king spa was packed. do pm me if interested for reviews,looking for good no.s in kingspa to try.... kena 40 + yo masseuse and saw many SYT there...
Old 05-07-2022, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 15
idreamyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betteridreamyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betteridreamyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betteridreamyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betteridreamyou is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Went to king spa 2 #7 young pretty syt can speak good English but took by my gf, I take #59 not pretty, meaty but breast big 50 for hj 50 for topless, any bro got good number to intro at king spa 2? Love the environment there can bring along partner, free sauna
Old 06-07-2022, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Reive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear bros

Any spa similar to the previous AAA spa at austin? the ones with a sauna and jacuzzi in the room one? TIA

AAA previously got alot of young viets, massage also good. sadly now close le.

Last edited by Reive; 06-07-2022 at 05:49 PM.
Old 07-07-2022, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2551 / Power: 16
bad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond repute

Dun know why everytime I set foot in KS, I always kanna aunty
Any pro bro can share any tips to get the syt here?

Always see other bros being attended to by syt, but counter always call aunty for me

Last edited by bad^boi; 07-07-2022 at 01:37 AM.
Old 07-07-2022, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 417 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 5
Christin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChristin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

any good spa need Legoland area?
Old 07-07-2022, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 668 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad^boi View Post
Dun know why everytime I set foot in KS, I always kanna aunty
Any pro bro can share any tips to get the syt here?

Always see other bros being attended to by syt, but counter always call aunty for me
It’s not only you. It’s the same with all massage parlours. If you don’t know which number to call, they will always give you the condemned ones. So you be the good guy to help the aunty make a living.
Old 08-07-2022, 06:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 14
Antispyware is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAntispyware is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAntispyware is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAntispyware is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
It’s not only you. It’s the same with all massage parlours. If you don’t know which number to call, they will always give you the condemned ones. So you be the good guy to help the aunty make a living.
In Malaysia, always let the money do the talking. You want good servicing, you need to tip a bit, $10 or $20 up to individual. That's my 2cts of advice.
Old 09-07-2022, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2551 / Power: 16
bad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
So bro, any good toto number for KS?
Old 09-07-2022, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 14
soulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of light

is sawada thai spa opposite ksl good?
Old 10-07-2022, 08:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Visited zen Zeng spa at Taman Sentosa recently to look see… only Việt and Thai .. RM 198 for B2B and HJ … no FJ

Cannot choose girl

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1