The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 23-01-2017, 06:19 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3670 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6906 / Power: 18
benxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ordinary Wife/ Girl Friend

The abalone pix is served...!!!
It is on the same page
Old 23-01-2017, 08:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1019 / Power: 19
=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of

Wah huat aaaa
Old 23-01-2017, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 20
totolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks bro BM. Finally a clear view of her glorious pussy after so many years and it's well worth the wait !

Quote:
Originally Posted by benxmanda View Post
Yes...she moans very loud

8828 Pix is here
Old 23-01-2017, 09:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7639 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute

Mrs B abalone look so fresh and delicious.

Hope I can give it a good lick and suck.
Old 23-01-2017, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1731 / Power: 18
grouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant future

Very nice and supple abalone. Imagine sticking your tongue into Mrs B's abalone and tasting her sweet salacious juices and your nose rubbing at her brown puckered anus. Hmmmm...shiok.

How about a close up shot of Mrs B's anus?

Thank you in advance!
Old 23-01-2017, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 466 / Power: 18
templeavenue is a glorious beacon of lighttempleavenue is a glorious beacon of lighttempleavenue is a glorious beacon of lighttempleavenue is a glorious beacon of lighttempleavenue is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
To pump up the thread, this pix will be the bonus if post #8828 is reached
Nice abalone.. Can we see this picture too?
Old 23-01-2017, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1019 / Power: 19
=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of

Fap fap fap
Old 23-01-2017, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5496 / Power: 13
Madpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

8828 Pix is here
Hot hot hot!!!! More please.
Old 23-01-2017, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2166 / Power: 16
spluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond repute

Sedap!!!!!

PM me to share pics & BOOOBY MILF contacts

Or add me on Skype at wesbrown09

For our group to fap to our friends and fap targets!!!

Grab Referral code: joey16813 $8 off!!!
Old 23-01-2017, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 12
Serenade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Chinese New Year abalone should have fa cai. But on its own is also very good. Thanks Mr and Mrs B.
Old 23-01-2017, 12:22 PM
Samster

grouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant future

We want to see the pink flesh inside the abalone! Please!
Old 23-01-2017, 12:26 PM
Samster

The most secretive part of a woman!

Please, we are dying to see Mrs B's inner pink flesh.
Old 23-01-2017, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1470 / Power: 10
liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Ordinary Wife/ Girl Friend

5 days to Chinese New Year of the Cock. Congratulations to Mr & Mrs B on achieving post #8828. Stay warm all samsters on this wet Monday. Cheers.
Old 23-01-2017, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1089 / Power: 12
OrientalFlesh has much to be proud ofOrientalFlesh has much to be proud ofOrientalFlesh has much to be proud ofOrientalFlesh has much to be proud ofOrientalFlesh has much to be proud ofOrientalFlesh has much to be proud ofOrientalFlesh has much to be proud ofOrientalFlesh has much to be proud of

Quote:

8828 Pix is here
Mrs B is SO HOT!!
Old 23-01-2017, 07:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

1 big likey for mrs b...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1