The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
kopishopuncle, loony

Old 16-12-2021, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3438 / Power: 13
Dddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ml that provide ar services

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR888 View Post
Hazel aka Assrim Avenger so unforgettable meh? Lol She’s adamant she ain’t gonna work in this line ever again. Seems to me like she has this huge load off her mind ever since she left. Certainly more bubbly & chatty than b4

Anyways, got other ass-eating chiobu MLs in the market now dey. Assrim Avenger is already a distant memory liao, for me at least.
Not unforgettable just tht when u see current market quality n compare to last time haha heaven n earth difference
Old 17-12-2021, 12:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2974 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5743 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

The most powerful AR I received nearly killed me. It is not just rimming you ass but rather the FL slurping your asshole. It is a combination of sucking and using her tongue to rim and poke…My eyes rolled white as she was sucking, rimming my ass while she hj me. My load typically shot over my head and I took a while to regain my composure.

A video of how my ass is sucked and rimmed.
Most powerful AR
Old 19-12-2021, 07:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 15
masala deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymasala deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

always fun to see your experience bro hahahhahahaa....can share with me any ctc to get my hole rimmed?
Old 19-12-2021, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 20
richardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud of

https://sgbeautycastle-6.com/tia-massage-hj-bj/

Try her and she big boobs and big butt. Her massage so so like those piano style, if you like soft massage she is good. When come to GQ she will give good full special service at the cost of $200, where she suck your dick hard before ask you to ride her where she lie in missionary. She will moan and moan to ask you “ dear dear harder” when doing. She have another lady with her which can do 2P full service too. Her partner is Amy which can be found in this site. Both of them does offer 2P service. They can play with you and make you super high. Both of them at the same cost $200.

https://sgbeautycastle-6.com/amy-massage-juagen-hj/

She has very good service where will offer full special services at the cost of $200. She will suck you hard before ride on top of you. She even have another lady that work with her. They both can give 2P full service at the cost of $200 each person. Try that and you like both of them. They even offer night drinking if you are good drinker too. Try her and she give very good full special service at the cost of $200, where she suck your dick hard before riding on top of you. She have another lady with her which can do 2P full service too. They can play with you and make you super high. Both of them at the same cost $200
Old 22-12-2021, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 15
mag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud of

is any bro have try happy and Xiao Qing 晓青 before? cant trust the MR on site, try to find out will they massage for full hour? TQ
https://sglonelyguy-7.com/xiao-qing-massage/
https://sgbeautycastle-6.com/happy-massage-hj-bbbj/
Old 23-12-2021, 06:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 3
Benjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBenjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBenjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBenjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBenjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by mag3459 View Post
is any bro have try happy and Xiao Qing 晓青 before? cant trust the MR on site, try to find out will they massage for full hour? TQ
From the look likely cannot massage
Old 23-12-2021, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23841 / Power: 23
sc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Returned +19

Waiting for their return upzz -->> Many

Lick PussY TEAM aka LPT
Searching for nympho FB/FWB. PM me
Old 24-12-2021, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 12
cheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Xiao Qing is piano massage, so don't expect a solid massage session. Her AR and BJ skills are what makes up for it and spent easily 15min cat bath me up and down before getting to action.

that said, location may turn ppl off.
Old 24-12-2021, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 15
mag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesepotato View Post
Xiao Qing is piano massage, so don't expect a solid massage session. Her AR and BJ skills are what makes up for it and spent easily 15min cat bath me up and down before getting to action.

that said, location may turn ppl off.
is she serve u for 1 full hour?
Old 25-12-2021, 04:04 PM
鸳鸯凤凰

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21958 / Power: 63
Yakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Serve u with +54

Exchange for Fast Return, No Queue
Old 03-01-2022, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 12
cheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
nah. in and out maybe 40min? sellers market for the last two years, any true gem will be kept quiet
Old 03-01-2022, 02:44 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
soonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of light
Question Re: Ml that provide ar services

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=845391

MM, PRC girl also. But I haven't met her yet.
Old 03-01-2022, 05:51 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
soonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of light

But the last two postings said MM has changed her handphone number.
Old 03-01-2022, 06:07 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Reviewer123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by richardks11 View Post
https://sgbeautycastle-6.com/tia-massage-hj-bj/

Try her and she big boobs and big butt. Her massage so so like those piano style, if you like soft massage she is good. When come to GQ she will give good full special service at the cost of $200, where she suck your dick hard before ask you to ride her where she lie in missionary. She will moan and moan to ask you “ dear dear harder” when doing. She have another lady with her which can do 2P full service too. Her partner is Amy which can be found in this site. Both of them does offer 2P service. They can play with you and make you super high. Both of them at the same cost $200.

https://sgbeautycastle-6.com/amy-massage-juagen-hj/

She has very good service where will offer full special services at the cost of $200. She will suck you hard before ride on top of you. She even have another lady that work with her. They both can give 2P full service at the cost of $200 each person. Try that and you like both of them. They even offer night drinking if you are good drinker too. Try her and she give very good full special service at the cost of $200, where she suck your dick hard before riding on top of you. She have another lady with her which can do 2P full service too. They can play with you and make you super high. Both of them at the same cost $200

Joker posting this on so many threads. Please do a proper job OKT.
Old 23-01-2022, 12:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Cayler13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trez View Post
Can you share me the details ? Thanks a lot.
Mind share contact?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1