The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 14-03-2015, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay1 View Post
Can, I want to change girl liao, cb she not in hatyai, she also don't let me go hatyai.
you can always dun let her know when you arrive...555...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 14-03-2015, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 11
hayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
you can always dun let her know when you arrive...555...
She got spy and she knows liao
Old 14-03-2015, 11:52 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you can always pay her spy to shut up and instead spy on her...555...I am sure you got what I meant...

Old 14-03-2015, 11:58 AM
Samster

hayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
you can always pay her spy to shut up and instead spy on her...555...I am sure you got what I meant...
Hahahahaha, but she wechat me everyday leh, she will know
Old 14-03-2015, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not trying to start a flame and hopefully u were just joking.

Just do whatever you want. If she is a WL, she will act angry and when u give her money again, u are still the old darling to her. The worst scenario is, u find another darling. Be a real man and pay master.

Frankly, I met quite a few samsters whose so called gfs are WL. They want to come Thailand, they must hide here and there. Quite stupid, their gers are meeting others guys when you are not around too. The role of pay master and someone providing the service has inter changed.

Another joke, I met 1 samster who paid for everything to bring his regular WL from Hatyai to BKK. In BKK, he left her to do all her shopping and he himself, went out to look for WL. To me quite stupid.... but maybe he is rich and needed someone to company him for the journey to BKK.
Old 14-03-2015, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Not trying to start a flame and hopefully u were just joking.

Just do whatever you want. If she is a WL, she will act angry and when u give her money again, u are still the old darling to her. The worst scenario is, u find another darling. Be a real man and pay master.
That's what I thought,that's why I want to change
Old 14-03-2015, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hahahahaha, but she wechat me everyday leh, she will know
wechat can block...if you dun know...555...

Old 14-03-2015, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
wechat can block...if you dun know...555...
Must find reason to dump her.
Old 14-03-2015, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Another joke, I met 1 samster who paid for everything to bring his regular WL from Hatyai to BKK. In BKK, he left her to do all her shopping and he himself, went out to look for WL. To me quite stupid.... but maybe he is rich and needed someone to company him for the journey to BKK.
Bro, sometimes can hold hand n talk love ma.. WL also human n got feelings..... tcss ar..
Old 14-03-2015, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Best advice of the year ............ A few of my buddies keep WL as their gf..........do all they can to make them happy.......... Sumtimes over meals they will tell me how much their gf love and miss them (in line).......... And that makes me wonder how many more tiraks tis gers send similar messages to............ same advice goes out to them but love juz block their ears..........

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 15-03-2015, 02:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
same advice goes out to them but love juz block their ears..........
Just enjoy her company and play along with her.
Old 15-03-2015, 06:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Just enjoy her company and play along with her.
Agree, service will be different
Old 15-03-2015, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Snakehead, yours was an interesting update on ex farm scene (bond, slavery in 20th century). And now the social media is a game changer.
Old 15-03-2015, 02:23 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 13
wolfman2012 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
Best advice of the year ............ A few of my buddies keep WL as their gf..........do all they can to make them happy.......... Sumtimes over meals they will tell me how much their gf love and miss them (in line).......... And that makes me wonder how many more tiraks tis gers send similar messages to............ same advice goes out to them but love juz block their ears..........
Seeing this thread talk about paying WL...bring them out...pay for everything. ..I fulling agreed of what was said, I find interesting, as some of my friends are also in SPELL by their WL, they seems lost their way, some willing to buy anything for the WL, when asked they will find all sort of excuses to denied & said the WL is unique, different, ..GF feels. I find all this are craps...I just find guys whom really treat the WL like GF, are just living in their dreams, they are like puppets to the WL.

For me, I FxxxCare those gals, I just find those WL make me stupid & that's an insult to my wisdom. Just yesterday, I went Malaysia JB, a pretty gal whom I known, approaches me in PUB (she works there BTW). When ask she's ok lately, she said no good, because her 'Pursuer' gave up on her, and not support her lately. That gal is really pretty & really knows how to please guys. I told the gal, you should treat the guy properly as a BF, not Gold foundry in the 1st place. I also tell the gal, I know she's 'capable' but not really want a BF, whom jus pays her. I tell her that's one reason, why I never bother contact her in the 1st place. To me the gal, is jus for fun, if she really likes u, even u don't offer much, she too will stick with u...but paying them...is really a NO NO for a wise guy
Old 15-03-2015, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2188 / Power: 19
KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfman2012 View Post
Seeing this thread talk about paying WL...bring them out...pay for everything. ..I fulling agreed of what was said, I find interesting, as some of my friends are also in SPELL by their WL, they seems lost their way, some willing to buy anything for the WL, when asked they will find all sort of excuses to denied & said the WL is unique, different, ..GF feels. I find all this are craps...I just find guys whom really treat the WL like GF, are just living in their dreams, they are like puppets to the WL.

For me, I FxxxCare those gals, I just find those WL make me stupid & that's an insult to my wisdom. Just yesterday, I went Malaysia JB, a pretty gal whom I known, approaches me in PUB (she works there BTW). When ask she's ok lately, she said no good, because her 'Pursuer' gave up on her, and not support her lately. That gal is really pretty & really knows how to please guys. I told the gal, you should treat the guy properly as a BF, not Gold foundry in the 1st place. I also tell the gal, I know she's 'capable' but not really want a BF, whom jus pays her. I tell her that's one reason, why I never bother contact her in the 1st place. To me the gal, is jus for fun, if she really likes u, even u don't offer much, she too will stick with u...but paying them...is really a NO NO for a wise guy
Every single words you say is so true but yet guys always blind when come to pussy.
Guys who under spell always thought they can change those WL as their own girlfriend.
Life so complicated and chao.

saas<----Next!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1