The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-12-2020, 11:24 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
bluephone is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Post orgasm torture

My FB always like to continue rub and stroke my cock head after I cum. Actually before I cum I look forward to it but after I cum, the feeling is just unbearable. Have to twist and turn ...cross my legs all over in order to tahan her rubbing and beg for her to stop.

Anyone knows what will happen if she does not stop or still continue to rub for a longer time? Wonder is some vein will rapture.
Old 19-12-2020, 02:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 4
Oo0o0oOOo00oOOo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Post orgasm torture

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluephone View Post
My FB always like to continue rub and stroke my cock head after I cum. Actually before I cum I look forward to it but after I cum, the feeling is just unbearable. Have to twist and turn ...cross my legs all over in order to tahan her rubbing and beg for her to stop.

Anyone knows what will happen if she does not stop or still continue to rub for a longer time? Wonder is some vein will rapture.
No, you just keep cumming and cumming non-stop. I tried once and I cummed non-stop for like 10mins.
Old 19-12-2020, 05:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 6
SBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to behold

Should thank FB still willing to raba raba. You may rise again and round two.
Old 22-12-2020, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

There was one time my partner did that and I squirted, lol. Just started squirting or peeing. Idk. Its super sensitive.
Old 22-12-2020, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 639 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

better dun... wait ur ku ku jiao explode... ever happen to my grandmother market friend daughter son cousin... rub until the mushroom head buay tahan explode then bo pian have to cut off... now become girl liao....
Old 22-12-2020, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 14
ttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

If she continues to rub, you will turn into incredible hulk.
Old 22-12-2020, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 400 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
better dun... wait ur ku ku jiao explode... ever happen to my grandmother market friend daughter son cousin... rub until the mushroom head buay tahan explode then bo pian have to cut off... now become girl liao....
wahahahahaha infact that was how women came about. last time only got man but he itchy hand until like this lor !!!!
Old 22-12-2020, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 400 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:

If you are have not completed yr GCE 'O' level, yr penis vein will really burst as you have not completed puberty . after 16, it's ok lah. rub rub rub and you become a hero once again
Old 22-12-2020, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttocaw View Post
If she continues to rub, you will turn into incredible hulk.
Good one, laughing so hard on this!
Old 22-12-2020, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 13
decipher deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydecipher deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

A genie will come out from your dick and grant her 3 wishes
Old 23-12-2020, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
WahAhLi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oo0o0oOOo00oOOo View Post
No, you just keep cumming and cumming non-stop. I tried once and I cummed non-stop for like 10mins.
You shoot continuous for 10 mins?
Old 23-12-2020, 06:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25763 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

this is a legit form of BDSM play / punishment, like bro said above, depending on your refractory period (time taken to recover for round 2), this play is a form of foreplay for round 2, which will eventually to multiple orgasm (might or might not ejaculate)...

girls can experience 1-40 orgasms per sex sessions...

https://www.kinkly.com/definition/67...orgasm-torture
Old 23-12-2020, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
malikman16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

I actually like it when she does that
Old 23-12-2020, 09:43 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
deematter is stuck in moderation for some time to come

from your experience, it seems exciting and fantastic, but need to be careful ya
Old 24-12-2020, 03:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 4
willroyce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hahaha i got experience this before, hooked up with a chick but i forgot where i met her probably bumble,tinder or sugarbook.com but she kept on doing that till i had to fake a gag reflex and run to the toilet
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1