The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
kopishopuncle, loony

Old 10-04-2023, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 4
Johnlustcrown deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJohnlustcrown deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Ml that provide ar services

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrvain View Post
ANG SUA DOUBLE G cup CHEN LIPING LOOKALIKE AR BBBJ CIM. for bros reputation point 5 and above. dunno why my thread keep getting deleted.
Bro can share contact ,dmg and location?

TIA
Old 10-04-2023, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 13
GearAlex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGearAlex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGearAlex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnlustcrown View Post
Bro can share contact ,dmg and location?

TIA
This Marvin upped him points already then MIA.. one min Ang Sua and other min China town
Old 14-04-2023, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 20
Samsung Cheong is a splendid one to beholdSamsung Cheong is a splendid one to beholdSamsung Cheong is a splendid one to beholdSamsung Cheong is a splendid one to beholdSamsung Cheong is a splendid one to beholdSamsung Cheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulan1107 View Post
Bro can share PM thanks
Can share contacts?

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...ifey_green.jpg
Old 14-04-2023, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by GearAlex View Post
This Marvin upped him points already then MIA.. one min Ang Sua and other min China town
Chen liping lookalike forget it la.
Old 14-04-2023, 08:59 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
soonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by wefoundlove View Post
Is ah chun still working? Any bro can share contact pls?
I found Ah Chun by myself and spoke to her last year. I didn't know she was mentioned in SBF. I didn't proceed with her then. I took a look around that neighborhood near Marymount about 1.5 months ago. I could not find her or the spa she works in.
Old 14-04-2023, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ballzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by robin46 View Post
share contact please, thanks!
Can share please?
Old 14-04-2023, 09:29 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Bananapancake is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Bro can pm details
Quote:
Originally Posted by bL3AhS View Post
Thanks Bro Loony for sharing the contact..

The location at Orchard there, parking quite troublesome.. went up and look for (A) but the girl there (M) say she went out awhile will be back in 15mins.. paid the entrance 1b 1r.. then she bring me inside ask me to strip naked the front is use curtains de, after that (M) start to help me massage first, after 20mins (A) came back both start to massage me at the same time damn shiok.. (M) massaging my legs keep playing my didi n balls (A) massage my shoulders and hands suddenly she put my hand in between her legs so I just roam only, after awhile (A) ask me want tarma anot for 4b , I decline say want just one person can already so I choose (A) more chio and boobs more bigger.. she then bring me to the room behind ask me to shower, after that she ask me to lie down start to lick me everywhere, BJ and AR was superb nv try the IPC.. what happen next is for you guys to find out Liao when you visit the place
Old 15-04-2023, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 2
evermore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzun View Post
wow sounds like AV threesome scene, nice
Care to share the contact bro?

Also, I was trying to pm loony, but cannot find him anymore?
Old 07-05-2023, 06:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1724 / Power: 3
Oppailover13 has a brilliant futureOppailover13 has a brilliant futureOppailover13 has a brilliant futureOppailover13 has a brilliant futureOppailover13 has a brilliant futureOppailover13 has a brilliant futureOppailover13 has a brilliant futureOppailover13 has a brilliant futureOppailover13 has a brilliant futureOppailover13 has a brilliant futureOppailover13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrvain View Post
ANG SUA DOUBLE G cup CHEN LIPING LOOKALIKE AR BBBJ CIM. for bros reputation point 5 and above. dunno why my thread keep getting deleted.
Hi bro can share I have also some contacts to share too
Old 07-05-2023, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 16
superman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud of

Hi, can pm the contact number and location
Old 07-05-2023, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2299 / Power: 14
skinpeks46 has a reputation beyond reputeskinpeks46 has a reputation beyond reputeskinpeks46 has a reputation beyond reputeskinpeks46 has a reputation beyond reputeskinpeks46 has a reputation beyond reputeskinpeks46 has a reputation beyond reputeskinpeks46 has a reputation beyond reputeskinpeks46 has a reputation beyond reputeskinpeks46 has a reputation beyond reputeskinpeks46 has a reputation beyond reputeskinpeks46 has a reputation beyond repute

Care to share contact bro..

Many thanks..
Old 10-05-2023, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 14
kennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud of

I prefer the AR done in doggy position.
Only tried once but was very short...
Any chio ML that can do long?
Old 10-05-2023, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 551 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2767 / Power: 2
OldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethmak View Post
I prefer the AR done in doggy position.
Only tried once but was very short...
Any chio ML that can do long?
Provided your arse is clean upon inspection by the ML. Some will use wet wipe to clean.
Chio is only about face, and may not be associated with slim body and young age.
In my view, AR lasting more than 2-3 minutes would be considered long.
Old 13-05-2023, 10:02 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 0
amitemikey is a living Saint! - you won't find betteramitemikey is a living Saint! - you won't find betteramitemikey is a living Saint! - you won't find betteramitemikey is a living Saint! - you won't find betteramitemikey is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Read about A & M and Orchard and since got my bonus decided to splurge...

The massage was just a warm up exercise and when the action start, i was literally kenna raped by them.

They were attacking from all position and their AR and prostate combo are intense. One would spread your butt cheeks and tease you with her strong tongue while another would start on the prostate service. If willpower not there sure finished release fast and furious.

After session, chitchat abit and seems they can explore adding some accessories into the session for the right price. Time to start saving money.
Old 07-06-2023, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 683 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldUncleSG View Post
3. 20yo Viet SYT NaNa @ Balestier (ex 7 TPP - same joint as Viet ML DuoDuo who has returned to Vietnam for good). I tried Nana and rate her AR to be 8.5/10. She is petite, slim, toned body and service oriented.
screenshot of what is shared in telegram.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1