The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-12-2023, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Girl-Friendly Hotels

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbyChin View Post
I emailed many HCMC hotels and most either claim that they are not girl-friendly (Unregistered visitor cannot stay/enter after 10pm) or give some indirect answer about having to key details into the police system,etc. Even got a few that don’t reply. Guess it’s understandable that the hotels probably don’t want to commit themselves on email.

Based on forum posts, I think the girl-friendly hotels where girls can enter 24 hours w/o extra charge, include:

A25 chain
Roseland Corp
Silverland Sankyu
New World Saigon
A&Em chain
Eastin Grand
Novotel Saigon Centre
Hotel Des Arts
Sofitel (Probably)
Caravelle (Maybe)
Lotte (Maybe)

The actual number of girl-friendly hotels is probably much larger so it would be great if the senior bros can kindly help or make corrections. Particularly interested in the Sherwood, Citadines, Oakwood & Ibis Saigon South. Thank you.

THINK!!!
EMAIL = B&W
As its ILLEGAL what hotel is going to reply with any other than a legally correct response?

whether or not in real life they are strict, how do you EXPECT them to reply FFS

Having said i xan tell u Novotel usually ok..Hotel des Artes very ok...but go the roif bar first best

ALSO ..try to avoid SW who look too obviously like SW.
be a bit subtle
Old 16-12-2023, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Luvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLuvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
Might depend time of day/nite
I have taken friends in with no issues (female & not SWs), but i have seen
a clearly mismatched duo ( poorly attired obviously not young uncle with a very obvious SW stopped. I am usually fashionably attired, so my friend, and altho she is a decade or so under me, its not as inyourface obvious.

The stopped uncle+SW was early evening not late night, i suspect after midnite more strict
Thank you for the info. Good thing I look about 10 years younger than my age. Will definitely try to pick girls who don’t look young enough to be my granddaughter 😂
Old 16-12-2023, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 2
RobbyChin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
THINK!!!
EMAIL = B&W
As its ILLEGAL what hotel is going to reply with any other than a legally correct response?

whether or not in real life they are strict, how do you EXPECT them to reply FFS

Having said i xan tell u Novotel usually ok..Hotel des Artes very ok...but go the roif bar first best

ALSO ..try to avoid SW who look too obviously like SW.
be a bit subtle
Chill lah, bro. No need to get so agitated, I’m just sharing my experience in communicating with the hotels. As I have already mentioned in my previous post, the hotels are unlikely to commit on email. Therefore, the next best alternative is to compile a list of girl-friendly hotels based on the previous forum posts. Your input on Hotel Des Arts & Novotel is well received and had already been reflected in the original list. Thank you very much for your contribution.

That being said, 10pm appears to be the official cut-off time. Many hotels have stated that they are ok with a girl visitor so long as she leaves before 10pm. To clarify, by girl-friendly hotels, I mean those hotels that allow a girl visitor for overnight stay w/o a hefty extra charge.

Girl-Friendly Hotels (Bros, pls kindly add or correct any mistakes)
A25 chain
Roseland Corp
Silverland Sankyu
New World Saigon
A&Em chain
Eastin Grand
Novotel Saigon Centre
Hotel Des Arts
Sofitel (Probably)
Caravelle (Maybe)
Lotte (Maybe)
Old 16-12-2023, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 13
Setzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

A25 chain
Roseland Corp
Silverland Sankyu
New World Saigon
A&Em chain
Eastin Grand
Novotel Saigon Centre
Hotel Des Arts
Sofitel (Probably)
Caravelle (Maybe)
Lotte (Maybe)
Previous experience for me was ...

new world saigon doesn't allow, but the ktv girls from catwalk somehow managed to come to room.

Novotel saigon centre only allow girl till 1030pm, no overnight unless you book another room.

somerset ho chi minh also only allow girl till 1030pm or 11pm. and have to leave their ID with the reception

But this was all before covid, not sure if anything has changed. Nowadays I stay Signatures le thanh ton (just across the road from japan town), girl friendly.

I would skip roseland corp... that hotel is as run down as it can be. i think their n mattress is at least 20 years old simply not worth it.

[WIP] Jakarta Fun Places Google Map

=======================
Old 16-12-2023, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
MichaelBlake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Went to Linh Cherry on 14th Dec around 1.45am

Around 30-40 girls. First time i "wa" out loud.

Japan street nothing much. Tonight try again

Club wise Bam Bam and Poc Poc garden quite solid.

If you dare talk to girls high chance can dabao.

Went boss KTV also, I think any KTV in SG also better.

Ok thats all for my trip review.
Old 16-12-2023, 11:18 PM
Samster

Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Chill lah, bro. No need to get so agitated, I’m just sharing my experience in communicating with the hotels. As I have already mentioned in my previous post, the hotels are unlikely to commit on email. Therefore, the next best alternative is to compile a list of girl-friendly hotels based on the previous forum posts. Your input on Hotel Des Arts & Novotel is well received and had already been reflected in the original list. Thank you very much for your contribution.

That being said, 10pm appears to be the official cut-off time. Many hotels have stated that they are ok with a girl visitor so long as she leaves before 10pm. To clarify, by girl-friendly hotels, I mean those hotels that allow a girl visitor for overnight stay w/o a hefty extra charge.

A25 chain
Roseland Corp
Silverland Sankyu
New World Saigon
A&Em chain
Eastin Grand
Novotel Saigon Centre
Hotel Des Arts
Sofitel (Probably)
Caravelle (Maybe)
Lotte (Maybe)

Fair point i guess i read overfast u did so say, so apologies! You did caveat that n i missed it, sorry bah!
I guess my point was u cant expect other than a legally correct response via email.

Also even these contributions by other sammys abv below inthread, it is critically important to note 2 things ...

1. Appearance matters.......even at zero hour, i walk into x hotel, i am fashionably attired ( always!), and the lady with me is dressed hot but not ^^like a whore^^......i get a nod or not even a glance. Next guy in ..^^uncle^^ whose fashion journey stopped at cargo shorts & flipflops, with an obvious bar girl. He gets stopped.
In 4 or 5* hotels, style matters

2. Lady luck with duty staff

Even an erstwhile galfriendly hotel last nite, tonite, the guy in duty is a jobsworth/part member/ex street cop with a sense of ^duty^ and a HUGE chip on his shoulder about fofeigners/vice/his position in life.....this cunt will stop everyone....cos he can.

So...no certainty at all, tho your idea is good in terms of at least flagging the total no hopers.

Old 17-12-2023, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by trentemoller View Post
come on, the right pair of cargo shorts and some cool looking sandals can be fashionable too lol
LOL
but as a general rule a certain look more likely get stop than another, but hvg said tho in rabk order i wud say the stop factors as:

1. Obvious bargirl/SW
2. too huge age disparity**
3 . Guys appearance

*** esp @ accor group, ascott group, ihg group hotels, all of which have gone formally on the ^anti sex traffiker^ pledge, so actively train front of house teams to look out for gals ( or boys) who look to young but with an older male.

Bottom line..the more you look like a credible real couple & a bit classy, the less chances to ve challenged

Not only applicable in VT btw
Old 19-12-2023, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Ghrow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsai View Post

Lesson learnt:
1. Probably chose the wrong MM to book from? (2 MM charges and ST/LT does not cover tips)
2. Have to reach earlier maybe 18:00 onwards, and can't be indecisive as the potential candidate likely to get chosen in a different room, since they don't butterfly at Lux.
3. We didn't ask if we can ask the girl to go if no good after like example 10mins into the session when you know she is not good? and how would the tips be? (Anybody can enlighten on this?)
Never been to lux personally, but I generally find it easier if you check with the MM on the pricing clearly first. E.g. the assistant MM thing u can just tell them only need 1 MM to serve.

If you don't like the girls within short period of time (like 5-10 min) I believe can change as I have been to some KTVs in D5 that allow it with no fee for my friends but I'm not sure if because our overall group (and therefore bill) is big already hence they are a bit more accommodating. Anyway since the tip is not very ex.. we always say if don't like 1 just pick 1 more lollllllll.
Old 19-12-2023, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 3
fsai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfsai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfsai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghrow View Post
Never been to lux personally, but I generally find it easier if you check with the MM on the pricing clearly first. E.g. the assistant MM thing u can just tell them only need 1 MM to serve.

If you don't like the girls within short period of time (like 5-10 min) I believe can change as I have been to some KTVs in D5 that allow it with no fee for my friends but I'm not sure if because our overall group (and therefore bill) is big already hence they are a bit more accommodating. Anyway since the tip is not very ex.. we always say if don't like 1 just pick 1 more lollllllll.
advice taken, definitely will take note next time, well cuz nobody put down things to take note, will compile a summary to take note and lesson learnt

noticed that my post seems to be removed, will try to omit some sensitive detail, if need any info just pm me, share more later on the following day's FR
Old 19-12-2023, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1082 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsai View Post

noticed that my post seems to be removed, will try to omit some sensitive detail, if need any info just pm me, share more later on the following day's FR
mod removed your post becos you mentioned the illegal non-sponsors...anyone mentioned in full or short form of the illegal non-sponsors will be removed...

I love your bad report though...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 19-12-2023, 08:21 PM
Samster

fsai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfsai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfsai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
mod removed your post becos you mentioned the illegal non-sponsors...anyone mentioned in full or short form of the illegal non-sponsors will be removed...

I love your bad report though...
Thanks, I love reading every bros' story here too, it does help to shed some light for ppl here who nvr go before
Old 20-12-2023, 12:16 AM
Samster

Here goes my second day part 1:

Morning wake up, went to eat the infamous duck drumstick noodle Thiêm Huy at district 5, fried drumstick is still juicy and flavourful, perfect match with the noodle in herbal soup base. After the meal, we chill at some local coffee chain store, and then made our way to a barbershop back at district 1. All of us choose the basic VIP room package for 90mins where we can choose the lady, decided to try this place cuz saw one of the youtube video (eyeing on one pretty girl + good google review on her service), sadly was told she is pregnant and not working but she is hanging out at the shop, counter asking would I like to meet her, I was like lol??, maybe the counter thought I was one of her regular?. Oh well, randomly chose 1 and proceeded, not bad for first time experience, if not for KTV plan on the first day (since we arrive afternoon, tight timing to settle dinner and arrive KTV early), would definitely drop by for one stop grooming.

Walked to Ben Thanh market, browsed around and went Cocotte for late lunch, meal was normal to me. Went back Airbnb to rest, I decided to go another round of "massage" with my fren, always excited for new encounter, went into the shop, as usual opt to see first before paying, staff led us to the sofa, every Áo dài ladies group in front of us waiting to be picked, saw my pick yesterday, smile at her and show my fren, continue to scan through, decided to pick one petite slim sweet looking lady, paid the staff for 1hr room, both of us was led to the same hotel behind the alley. When arrived in the room, knowing the SOP, I've done prepared and went into bathroom, shortly my girl came in, to my surprised fully naked, a slim, petite cute girl with small B standing in front of me, and wow was I happy, but bathing part nothing happened, I let her do her stuff, did some small chit chat and then wipe my self clean. We went back into room, and my girl with her cute smile said "massage then boom boom", I was like sure ok. Lie down on my back and let her massage, to be honest, massage wasn't bad at all (7.5/10 for me), then she started some teasing shortly ask me to turn over, I was already hard on, she wanted to prepare the cap, I then went to take my sagami and pass it to her. She started off with some teasing, then gave me a BJ, after the shortwhile I told her let's do 69, she obliged, we painted each other for quite a while, then she switch back and cap me, then off with cow girl, missionary, doggy and ended with missionary, through out the session, can sense that she don't want to kiss, but I can feel that she was enjoying and her moan makes me high. Definitely a whole lot better session than yesterday night. We then clean up, paid her the FS, and left the hotel.
Old 20-12-2023, 11:46 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1702 / Power: 18
kaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant future

How's airbnb in HCM?
Any restrictions faced when bringing gals home?
Old 20-12-2023, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaixin82 View Post
How's airbnb in HCM?
Any restrictions faced when bringing gals home?
nope, no restriction
Old 20-12-2023, 12:06 PM
Samster

second day part 2:

After the satisfied "massage", we went back hotel for a brief rest, then we departed for dinner (Cơm Niêu Sài Gòn), it's a great restaurant with good environment and food, will definitely revisit next time.

After the dinner, we move on to our next agenda, another KTV, one of my fren contacted an acquaintance of his (a local Vietnamese who can speak Cantonese), to bring us to one of the KTV, we set to meet up at the join located at district 5 (I believe is a local join, didn't see this place being listed in the forum), the place was plain looking yet clean, we would have to walk up the stairs to reach our room, I believe there is around 3-4 floors, each floor having 3-4 rooms. When we got into the room, though exterior of the shop looks plain, but their room is as bombastic as it can be lol, I guess all VN KTV same pattern, the interior + sofa looks new, which is a good thing. Staff brought in the beers and later came MM, fren's acquaintance asked the MM to bring in the line up, non of us picked anyone at the first screening (around 10+ ladies, my own rating is 4-7) we asked who can speak Chinese/English, only 1 or 2 raised their hand but non of them is our cai, kept the rating 7 in view, and ask the MM to arrange the next line up, shortly came the next line up, same around 10+ ladies, but with 70% of them from the first line up, rating 7 changed dress, continue to browse and I spotted a rating 8, asked again who can speak Chinese/English, same result. After giving some thought, I decided to plunge in for first blood, picked the rating 8, she don't have good assets, but she is slim and good looking and have the college girl look, she stands out among the line up. One of my fren picked the rating 7, and others picked as well, left one who refuse to take any, although later on comes like 3-4 ladies where one of them rated 8 in my opinion, the lonely fren didn't gave in, he needs somebody who is able to communicate with him, thus giving up picking. So we start off with small drinking, singing, chit chat and simple dice game to get the drinking going, later on all dance high with remix songs. My girl turns out to be 18, her financial condition is not good, she is working for her school fee, well all I can do is just support her a bit more, sometimes it's hard to understand by just using google translate, with the help of acquintance to speak in Vietnamese and relay back in Cantonese, so my girl don't do LT, but for me she is willing to do ST (she said she had never done this kind of transaction before), nego with her, and I agreed on a slightly higher price, well I chose to believe her story and wanted to support a little bit more. My fren asked rating 7 for LT, so both my girl and rating 7 depart together by them self to Japan town as they cannot be seen leaving with us. As we were settling the bill, we then know this join charge MM and girl tip into the bill, but some of us already given the tips directly to the girls (Tips is 500k, no butterfly), so we asked to remove it from the bill, after settling cc payment, I asked for the hand writing receipt for reference. We then grab our way back to airbnb.

Rating 7 video called my fren as we were still in car, but already arriving to Japan town, we get off car, locate them, and led them to the airbnb. We went back to our respective room, I decided to take it slowly, she was playfully looking around the room, opening cabinets, taking out items from the cabinet, checking my luggage, while I prepare the hottub, she went hiding behind the curtain just like a playful kid. After the bath tub ready, she turns off the lights left the TV on with songs playing, we hugged, we look at each other, we kiss and french for a while, we look at each other again, then I started stripping her down to none, and my self, we get into bath tub, she lean her self on me, I was hard on, I hugged her and caress her all over, we dipped for a good 20mins (with bath salt, bought it from the Japan convenient store nearby) and wipe our self dry. We stand beside the bed, with her towel wrapped, I french her and the towel undo by it self as we hug, I then position her onto the bed while frenching, proceeded to kiss her body and move on south with some teasing, she covered her face with her hand looking embarrassed, after the painting, I move back on to frenching her, while rubbing her with my 2nd IC and looking my way into her, finally found the spot, and I went in raw, we did the usual missionary, on bed > on sofa > back to bed, cow girl, doggy and ended on prone bone (lol, first time learning this position's name) listening to her moan while one hand on her boob, I pulled out burst my load on her back, it was a very passionate sex, gfe overloaded, felt sad that she had to go. We clean up, dress up, I pass her the money, topup a little bit more, she thank me sincerely, we hugged each other and kiss good bye. Then I clean up the mess that I did on the bed, and went to sleep feeling satisfied yet lonely.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1