The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-04-2022, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 530 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Post deleted
Old 19-04-2022, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 6
Laolapcheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Agreed. But sometimes when you almost reach the point, ML said this cannot that cannot, immediately kills the mood.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bondage View Post
I would suggest that a large part has to do with the interaction between both parties. Ideally both are relaxed and the inter play builds up. Especially if you can tell her how you want it and she has the touch. Rough HJ is not always workable. Like the bro said, the penis is meant to be inside the pussy and when pussy contracts or grips etc. That's why the ML uses oil fake FJ etc etc to simulate.

But in commercial setting, it's not always the case of smooth natural or spontaneous build up etc. When she is able to convince you like you are her lover and husband, the mental switch would be powerful.

I get that when she makes me climax thru her efforts and she tells me she wanted to tell herself that I'm her lover and husband.
Old 19-04-2022, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 6
Laolapcheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Personally feel different
Quote:
Originally Posted by meedefsupreme View Post
Sensual for 40 mins , did you include B2B included in sensual haha? Btw did she look close to photo?
Old 19-04-2022, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 20
hayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/an-yi-massage

Had a great time with An Yi. Really a SYT!
Boobs wise, she is B (not for boob lovers)
After the proper massage, she tickled my back and bums to have the sensational feeling. Moaned into my ear which really drove me crazy. After turning around, she will lay next to me licking my nipple and stroking my manhood. However, she does not allow zhut zhut which is a disappointment.

RtM: YES (but will try other SYTs)
Old 19-04-2022, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laolapcheong View Post
Agreed. But sometimes when you almost reach the point, ML said this cannot that cannot, immediately kills the mood.
Patience, respect and trust.
Old 19-04-2022, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laolapcheong View Post
As you mention the keyword is "You", so if every single intimacies revolves around oneself, disregard of the partner needs and wants, obviously one will not be willing especially this is merely a transactional deal.
Old 19-04-2022, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 14
rom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeusExMachina View Post
As you mention the keyword is "You", so if every single intimacies revolves around oneself, disregard of the partner needs and wants, obviously one will not be willing especially this is merely a transactional deal.
What are you talking about? ML is a paid service. Simi needs and wants.
Old 19-04-2022, 04:09 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rom22 View Post
Some treat them as their fantasy lovers mah lol
Old 19-04-2022, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 965 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2010 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Yea Bro, her service standard was good, maybe should pay her a visit to interview her what happen on the day

After so many positive FRs, suddenly pop out the negative FR
She is probably not for those who wanna squeeze out every drop of the time allocated for the session. She has her routine and once over it may just end too early for some, usually with the head massage. I never did stay behind cos there was no other reason to... didn't go there to chit chat.

TMT
Old 19-04-2022, 05:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JustABoi97 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi everyone. Just joined today. I just wanna ask if anyone tried this girl before? Go or no go? Would appreciate it if u guys could advise me 1st timer btw.

https://www.impmm22.com/girl.php?id=4577
Old 19-04-2022, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Some treat them as their fantasy lovers mah lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by rom22 View Post
Just bcoz you pay them , are you their king, they are your sex slaves? Your boss pay you salary so they can f**K your ass , insult you, shame you? precisely scum like above walk around that makes this societies less humanized.
Old 19-04-2022, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 12
TankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find better

i am damn unlucky even after 4 times. i never get any pretty syt massage me from recommendation here. i fall for PS photos then go, kenna aunties. usually below average massage and when asked to turn over sian like fuck, because now can see aunty's face clearly.

the one time i got massage by young girl in a condo near ikea@Alexander her face damn big. take out t-shirt but cannot touch. in SLG site her face was cute but in real life face so damn big, felt like i got massage from ogre from Shrek.

second time kenna from girl staying in geylang condo behind city plaza. go to her place see face sian... the photo on SLG is probably her 20 yrs ago. in real life she had deep lines below her eyes. shower in the toilet macham like 3rd world country. use plastic wrapper to give bbj. damn damn tulan and sian. I think we never spoke a single word during whole session.

third time went to the condo at Rex theatre street.... lady on phone was nice and sweet. but alas real person 50 year old plus wearing sexy clothing. She knew she is running a con game with the picture on SLG so she offered discount for my subsequent visits. of course i never went there again.

fourth time went to condo at sophia road. lady intentionally give wrong condo address to do QC check which resulted in my standing there like idiot. few minutes later when i entered sian again. touching 50. ask for oil massage, she say never do before. when she went to the kitchen to look for oil i quickly told her its okay do what you know. I think if i let her she would have used NTUC Fairprice's Vegetable Oil.

All services were sub standard. Last time i went was last year around Nov. Don't bother asking me for contact please. most of them thankfully not listed anymore. I think natural law took place. if you lie, the lie will catch up with you.

anyone got any good recommendation please let me know. Preferably syt.
Old 19-04-2022, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 11
yolocarpediem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TankerMack View Post
I think if i let her she would have used NTUC Fairprice's Vegetable Oil.
omg i died at the vegetable oil part LOLLL

seriously though, I found the recommendations on here to be quite reliable, I suggest reading back and going for those endorsed by more than a few bros here. all the best in your search!
Old 19-04-2022, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 12
TankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by yolocarpediem View Post
omg i died at the vegetable oil part LOLLL

seriously though, I found the recommendations on here to be quite reliable, I suggest reading back and going for those endorsed by more than a few bros here. all the best in your search!

.... i was trying to be positive and i assumed she went to warm up the oil or something but when she opened a few drawers i realised it was high probability it is cooking oil.

this kind of place, oil will always be on standby right.
Old 19-04-2022, 06:30 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for lightening the mood here bro. Darn good sharing

Quote:
Originally Posted by TankerMack View Post
i am damn unlucky even after 4 times. i never get any pretty syt massage me from recommendation here. i fall for PS photos then go, kenna aunties. usually below average massage and when asked to turn over sian like fuck, because now can see aunty's face clearly.

the one time i got massage by young girl in a condo near ikea@Alexander her face damn big. take out t-shirt but cannot touch. in SLG site her face was cute but in real life face so damn big, felt like i got massage from ogre from Shrek.

second time kenna from girl staying in geylang condo behind city plaza. go to her place see face sian... the photo on SLG is probably her 20 yrs ago. in real life she had deep lines below her eyes. shower in the toilet macham like 3rd world country. use plastic wrapper to give bbj. damn damn tulan and sian. I think we never spoke a single word during whole session.

third time went to the condo at Rex theatre street.... lady on phone was nice and sweet. but alas real person 50 year old plus wearing sexy clothing. She knew she is running a con game with the picture on SLG so she offered discount for my subsequent visits. of course i never went there again.

fourth time went to condo at sophia road. lady intentionally give wrong condo address to do QC check which resulted in my standing there like idiot. few minutes later when i entered sian again. touching 50. ask for oil massage, she say never do before. when she went to the kitchen to look for oil i quickly told her its okay do what you know. I think if i let her she would have used NTUC Fairprice's Vegetable Oil.

All services were sub standard. Last time i went was last year around Nov. Don't bother asking me for contact please. most of them thankfully not listed anymore. I think natural law took place. if you lie, the lie will catch up with you.

anyone got any good recommendation please let me know. Preferably syt.

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1