The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-12-2012, 04:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
casanova001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: China Girls VS Singapore Girls VS Malaysian Girls

In terms of the looks in general, would rank PRC, then MY and SG last. That is just the looks department. Not to sure how to judge innate qualities for general population, becos each individual varies...
Old 22-12-2012, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 22
cereal-killer is one of the Best!cereal-killer is one of the Best!cereal-killer is one of the Best!cereal-killer is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovePotion View Post
for me i would prefer malaysian gal... follow by sg girls and then lastly china gal
china girls way way wayyyy last on my list.
Old 22-12-2012, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

China girls good for bonking only... Gf wise provided you got lots of money....but have to admit some are really pretty and good in bed...

Malaysian girls sweeter and more compatible with us
Old 22-12-2012, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
lcdavid is Cool - loads of Potential

hi
not really true as i am married to CN girl and we really enjoy our companion with each other. CN girls are truein materialistic but they can be very caring too if they want to esp after giving birth. For SG girls, well my experience with them before marriage - just one word. run like hell if you can . Why coz they expect too much out of you and since they tend to fend for themselves they would prefer guyswho are more romantic and weeshi mushi type of relationship.
Old 22-12-2012, 04:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE=joncheong;8251262]
Let me start off with Singapore girls/ladies. Thanks to my parents, I'm blessed with relatively good looks
China wise, due to my job trips, it's quite easy to sian girls over there especially when they know you are singaporean (i'm not saying singaporeans are rich cos they have more richer guys in their own country than us) they tend to be easier to hook up with (just like when you are ang moh it's easier to hook up with singapore girls). During a 3 month work stint in shanghai, i manage to have a number of FBs ranging from waitresses to salesgirls and hotel employees. They tend to be more pleasing on bed.
===========================
only waitress, salesgirl, hotel employees?
in china, i manage to sian travel agent staff, gong an female & even teacher!
power of singapore property agents!
Old 23-12-2012, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
machinehead1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Being now in China, i find that the women here generally do not care how their men dress, be it in the office or leisure. Not much emphasis on dressing, taking care of one's appearance and cleanliness etc. All you probably need is a lot of Maos and a nice Porsche. This is especially so in Beijing, Shanghai. Probably not good to find a wife in these cities. IF you are talking about someone in his late 20s and early 30s where he's building his career, and commanding a decent (but modest) salary, probably these girls will not bat an eyelid.

In Singapore, the women are simply insatiable with their materialistic demands, character requirements, family background, and all the bullshit in between. Hell, one can be Brad Pitt with a 10 incher dong, and the women will still ask for some more. Although i beg to differ on generalization (still some nice ones out there), the reputation of singaporean women extends as far as in the west where many of my caucasian colleagues have told me that Singaporean women are in a "class of their own" (and this is a backhanded compliment, trust me).

Which leaves Malaysian women...not too much contact with them, but i do find them more down to earth and willing to give their men the faith and trust that he will take good care of her needs, material wealth or otherwise.

Well, agree to disagree!
Old 23-12-2012, 01:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2099 / Power: 18
513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute

my own opinion...

to get married --> (1) China (my wife now, real loyalty) (2) Malaysian (3)S'poren

ONS, FB, hook around --> (1) Malaysian (2) China (3) S'porean

Awaiting: GB, Cum-Playing
Old 23-12-2012, 01:55 AM
Samster

joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=jameschong1;8258875]
Quote:
Originally Posted by joncheong View Post
Let me start off with Singapore girls/ladies. Thanks to my parents, I'm blessed with relatively good looks
China wise, due to my job trips, it's quite easy to sian girls over there especially when they know you are singaporean (i'm not saying singaporeans are rich cos they have more richer guys in their own country than us) they tend to be easier to hook up with (just like when you are ang moh it's easier to hook up with singapore girls). During a 3 month work stint in shanghai, i manage to have a number of FBs ranging from waitresses to salesgirls and hotel employees. They tend to be more pleasing on bed.
===========================
only waitress, salesgirl, hotel employees?
in china, i manage to sian travel agent staff, gong an female & even teacher!
power of singapore property agents!

Wa gong an female? I thought you go for their top police chief male also? I dun dare compare with u boss... I only humble shrimp
Old 23-12-2012, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4009 / Power: 21
titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute

my exp tells me that the true blue shanghai girls ain't really good wife material! could be just as bad compared to hk girls and sg girls! korean Seoul girls ain't that good.. can't speak for the rest of koreans, no exp with them.. end of the day, same shit juz different skin tone..
Old 23-12-2012, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 16
HCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 513513 View Post
my own opinion...

to get married --> (1) China (my wife now, real loyalty) (2) Malaysian (3)S'poren

ONS, FB, hook around --> (1) Malaysian (2) China (3) S'porean
i hv dated a few PRC girls in the past, sad to say very diff to trust them as all are very gd actresses. also got the 'whatever i want i must get' mentality. kiasu to the max.

local girls no need to comment as we should all knw their pattern very well.

malaysian girls still the best to me if compare these 3.
Old 23-12-2012, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
soothHerOnlyIf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

china girls, jiang si or dong bei better? I now chatting up a jiang si girl. ) heard dong bei girls more loyal?
Old 23-12-2012, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

i am surprised that PRC females can be grouped into areas. What about Bishan girls, Jurong girls, Tampines girls, etc.. are all different?

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 23-12-2012, 11:43 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 983 / Power: 24
valkyrierune is a splendid one to beholdvalkyrierune is a splendid one to beholdvalkyrierune is a splendid one to beholdvalkyrierune is a splendid one to beholdvalkyrierune is a splendid one to beholdvalkyrierune is a splendid one to beholdvalkyrierune is a splendid one to beholdvalkyrierune is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana81sg View Post
singapore girl.....sigh

very very very very true lol
Old 23-12-2012, 11:51 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 983 / Power: 24
valkyrierune is a splendid one to beholdvalkyrierune is a splendid one to beholdvalkyrierune is a splendid one to beholdvalkyrierune is a splendid one to beholdvalkyrierune is a splendid one to beholdvalkyrierune is a splendid one to beholdvalkyrierune is a splendid one to beholdvalkyrierune is a splendid one to behold

to be frank.. met a lot sg gals.. mayb is I suay.. but same pattern...

describe themselves until very good but when you know more is very sucks... all the pattern come out

care more for themselves then the partner somehow...

Msian and PRC are nicer. I know most PRC are quite materialistic. But I did know some nice ones in oversea that are really not that.

Seen to much of those money minded people so somehow can feel whether they are acting or not
Old 23-12-2012, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl View Post
i am surprised that PRC females can be grouped into areas. What about Bishan girls, Jurong girls, Tampines girls, etc.. are all different?
haha no la prc big country that's why the population is heterogenous with the respective regions...singapore too small to segregate the populations... but very true for prc...same skin color same nationality but girls from different regions are really different ....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1