The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 29-06-2023, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1328 / Power: 20
Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of
Re: Girls in 1654A

today visited L1654A/L1658B and asked for Ping Ping, its not bing bing because she told me all the customers called her differently, either Ping ping or bing bing. Ping Ping is the right one lol

Looks - 7.5/10 , presentable, i find her cute and actually quite pretty with her personality. A cup,smooth white skin and slim toned body. told me she used to have abs but once she came here abs gone,, too good life maybe. but still she will go out to jog at least twice a week to keep fit.

shower - 8.0/10 , very good service. wash you well. bbbj for me too

Cat bath - 9.0/10 lick every part of your body passonately

AR - 9.0/10 enjoyed it most of the time, dual action ass licking and play with your balls and small brother

BBBJ - 9.5/10 , deep throat twisting and long bbbj. if i never ask her to stop and go for FJ , she can do it forever

DFK - 9.0/10, passionate dfk , no complains here

FJ - 9.0/10 , adopted missionary then doggy. She told me cant take long dicks in doggy position but asked me to be gentle with her still. Went back to missionary again. Tight pussy and can really squeeze and grab your dick tightly

Attitude - 9.5/10 , very cute personality , knows what you wants. Chatted a lot about almost anything.

ask for extension for another hour to cuddle on the bed chit chat. Finished off with HJ and CIM, She understand my problem of cant cum during FJ and really got the patience to help me feel good. Still holding on to my dick and just relentlessly pump me dry until i say dry already lol. Really enjoy the session

Bros please take care of this gem.

will RTF

Last edited by Triple_H; 29-06-2023 at 02:39 PM. Reason: spelling error
Old 29-06-2023, 04:18 PM
Samster

Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of

is it rare that i saw Jia Jia outside loitering around after my session with Ping Ping? very pretty with hot body and slutty look

Last edited by Triple_H; 29-06-2023 at 04:54 PM.
Old 29-06-2023, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
A very service-oriented WL

WL name - Bing Bing
Origin - Xiamen, PRC
Age - 26 years young according to her
Height - approx 1.66-67m without heels
Built - Slim, fair and super smooth skin complexion. She has unshaven and fine pussy hair. She is well tone and quite athletically built. She has firm and curvy butt. Definitely looks great in skinny jeans.
Tits - Natural A cup with pale brown nips. Not for huge knockers lovers.
Shop - L1654A/L1658B

Looks - I would say she is presentable but not distinctly pretty type. To me still bonkable and she certainly make up for that with her awesome and skillful services.

Pre shower routine - 9.0/10

Very sportingly playful, proactive and spontaneous… when I rubbed my dick against her butt, she twirled her hip to be in sync with my Lusty motion. We petted intensely on the bed. We French kissed deeply and passionately.

Shower action - 9.0/10

She inserted my dick in-between her thighs and against her pussy whilst I mimicked a standing thrust action. She then gave me a soapy b2b stimulation from back to front. We DFK wherever we could. She ended this department with a deep throated BBBj.

Cat bath - 9.0/10

Very stimulating and thorough licking of my upper and lower torso.

AR - 9.0/10

Very stimulatingly done … it was done when I pronged on the bed flat and whilst I was on my fours. She used the tip of her tongue to stimulate my ass crack. Her touch and the feel was fantastically stimulating. She also did a reversed bbbj thereafter. (She laid on her back whilst I was on top thrusting my raw & rock hard dick gently into her tiny mouth),

BBBJ - 9.5/10

Deep throated BBBJ. Superbly stimulating and highly skilled. It was very wet and sensual with some head twisting motion.

DFK - 9.0/10

Very skilled, passionate and engaging. Sent me to heaven in double quick time.

FJ - 9.0/10

We adopted girl rodeo ride, and then missionary. She knows how to squeeze her pussy muscle in order to tighten her pussy which was in fact already tight naturally.

Whore Attitude - 9.5/10

Fantabulous! She was all out to please, TBH. 👍🏼

RTF - Yes if I am horny and really need to fuck a skillful WL.

Enjoy,
MaXx
Are you the one whom she told me a customer shown her about the FR he wrote for her online. She said she wish it can be more well written lol.
Old 29-06-2023, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_H View Post
Are you the one whom she told me a customer shown her about the FR he wrote for her online. She said she wish it can be more well written lol.
I have never shown my FR that I posted in SBF to any GL WL todate …. BTW isn’t the FR that I wrote on her not good enough?

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 29-06-2023, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
I have never shown my FR that I posted in SBF to any GL WL todate …. BTW isn’t the FR that I wrote on her not good enough?
means its not you. she didnt said its not good. but its like she wanted it more to be more like poem lol.
Old 30-06-2023, 06:56 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_H View Post
means its not you. she didnt said its not good. but its like she wanted it more to be more like poem lol.
Even if written in poetic fashion she may not be able to appreciate it due to the obvious……

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 30-06-2023, 07:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 1
RatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Even if written in poetic fashion she may not be able to appreciate it due to the obvious……
床前明月光,insert WL name here 脱光光。
Old 30-06-2023, 07:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 1
scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatedX View Post
今朝有酒今朝醉,今朝有鸡今朝做
Old 01-07-2023, 06:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Do note that the primary intent of FR here is to provide stats and info for potential punters to make an informed decision before taking the plunge to try up the WL. What’s the point of having a FR “decorated with flowers” that may not be factual?

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 05-07-2023, 02:26 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Girls in 1654A

An ultra passionate and enthusiastic service provider!

WL name - Xiao Yu (Little Jade literally)
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 26 years young according to her
Height - approx 1.64m without heels
Built - meaty to plump, fair & super smooth skin complexion. She has a small turf just above her pussy opening. She has nice looking pussy which is hairless.
Tits - Natural C cup with pale brown nips.
Shop - L1654A/L1658B

Looks - I usually don’t go for plump or meaty WL. For Little Jade, I made an exception because she is pretty and I am also aware she offers solid services. She has medium size double eyelid eyes, sharp plus high bridge nose and small kissable mouth. Yes, she looks a little like the popular singer, GEM to a certain extent.

Pre shower routine - 9.5/10

She was accommodating and playful. I could play with her all day long to my sextisfaction. One awesome WL she is, without a doubt! We initially started from mild petting and ended up with very intense petting before we proceeded to shower. She was passionate and enthusiastic. I felt like I was making up with my lover.

Shower action - 9.0/10

She inserted my dick in-between her thighs and against her pussy whilst I mimicked a standing thrust action. I groped her tits and caressed her clit from behind. She then gave me a soapy b2b stimulation from back to front. We DFK wherever we could. She ended this department with a super deep throated BBBJ.

Cat bath - 9.0/10

Very stimulating and thorough licking of my upper and lower torso. She even licked and blew air into my ears.

AR - 9.5/10

Highly skilled and stimulatingly done. She could match her colleague, Fei Fei. It was done when I pronged on the bed flat as well as when I was on my fours. She used the tip of her tongue to stimulate my ass crack and also employed “Push Dragon” technique. She would simultaneously caressed my dick. She shared that inexperienced punters would ejaculate prematurely with her lethal tongue and fingers combo.

BBBJ - 9.5/10

Super Deep throated BBBJ. Her lips touched the base of my dick. Superbly stimulating and highly skilled. One of the best I experienced in GL currently.

DFK - 9.5/10

Highly passionate, engaging and spontaneous. I felt like I was DFKing my real lover. Shiok to the max!

FJ - 9.8/10

I felt like she was really enjoying the sexual act when she was riding on top of me. At first, she raw rubbed my dick sensually and we DFK non-stop. I was superbly rock hard at that instance. She then inserted a condom on my dick before riding me in rodeo fashion. Oh my …. She has tight pussy! She later confided in me that she loves to be on top and if her sex partner has good chemistry with her, she could reach orgasm. I didn’t make her reach orgasm as we were running out of time. I reached a point of no return in missionary position. She has no problem absorbing my violent thrust.

Whore Attitude - 9.8/10

Awesome! Definitely a hidden gem of 54A. In term of service, she is on par with Fei Fei. Both of these WLs are neck to neck at the top of the echelon of 1654A/58B. She is a bang for the buck at $180 per pop.

RTF - Definitely yes as I experienced very intense orgasm out of this session. These days, business in GL is highly competitive. If you can’t offer basic services like DFK, engaging GFE, great whore attitude, solid BBBJ and foreplay, you can be out of business in no time. That suggests why so many WLs quit after arriving in GL not long.

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 12-07-2023, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
fiddy100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Heresay Xueer broken or what.. no more working in 1654.. can any bros confirm this?
Old 12-07-2023, 01:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
redbaron07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hmm. Not sure also.
Old 12-07-2023, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddy100 View Post
Heresay Xueer broken or what.. no more working in 1654.. can any bros confirm this?
There are so many trees in one forest. Don’t just stay put at one tree.
Lots of better trees and you get to move around

Just in this small forest, you can always try to get jiajia ang pai
Or
Yang Yang
Xiao yu
Li Zhi

All good for me
Old 16-07-2023, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
]床前明月光,阿妹脱光光,阿哥钱花光
Old 17-07-2023, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 16
fatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddy100 View Post
I saw her (not working) when I visited Jia Jia 3 weeks ago.

Called to enquiry a few times about Xue Er

Also told, not working…
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1