The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 22-05-2022, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 3
ShadowMoon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterShadowMoon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterShadowMoon is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by touch123 View Post
FR on tangmo from teeruklovers

message OKT on PH monday afternoon to see if any girls is free atm, recommended me this new girl that just arrived

boobs:7/10 (enhanced)
Bath: bath alone, bathroom too small
Foreplay: 11/10 (she skip straight to kiss you then bbbj, proceeding to 69 afterwards. She likes to be painted, her moans while she is getting painted �� )
FJ: 7/10 (i will take this quote from shadowroom, "Standard and accomodating to positions")

i will recommend this to those guys that will can take the lead, but not my cup of tea though
I was looking for FR of this girl but you are the only one who left an FR for her lol. this girl can speak French?

Funny to see i kana quoted, "Standard and accomodating to positions" haha..
Old 22-05-2022, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 6
vici deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Somi from Poison

Took a dive w/o FRs.

Looks:7/10. True to pics but add the usual thai tan and some blemishes. Wears braces.

Boobs: Small saggy boobs

Pussy: small bush low mileage no smell. With right technics, bring out some juice self lubricate.

Body: of young mid 20s. Smooth supple skin and tight body. No auntie belly.

BBBJ: she is green nth to shout here.

FJ: doggy style ftw. Killer ass imo. Meat in the right places that bounce when you pump.

Overall still a good bonk under $200.

Rtm: not likely, looking at other ladies
Old 22-05-2022, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 11
torres54321 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytorres54321 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bow from rolly
Looks: 7.5/10 cute smile with braces
Boobs : 8.5/10 B+ natural
Pussy : no smell
Body: 8/10 smooth soft skin and good in shape
BBBJ: 8.5/10 he is great in here
FJ : 8/10 no complain on changing positions

Cons far for people who is taking public transport.
Old 22-05-2022, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 10
Dougles is a glorious beacon of lightDougles is a glorious beacon of lightDougles is a glorious beacon of lightDougles is a glorious beacon of lightDougles is a glorious beacon of light

Monie TRL

Today drive OC for appointment.

Just nice bro SK area was around so i go for quick one while waiting for her.

Here is my Fr on her

Look: 8/10 Gorgeous then photo, fair, petite and sexy
Attitude: friendly and hardworking
Boobs:natural not big or small, just nice
Frenchng: 8/10 natural born frencher, very good
BBBJ: BBBJ in 69 with nice suction
Pussy: 8/10 tight and wet
Sex: 9/10. Nice moan with continuing kissing.
GFE: Lots of kiss, and frenching
Accommodate all positions. Entire session treat you like bf.
FJ: 9/10, tight and wet and small pussy to rock with
RTF - Yes
Old 22-05-2022, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
h03trit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kraam View Post
why for thai girls dome 1, cannot sms anymore? only whatsapp?
Why wouldnt they use whatsapp?

1.sms charge is per use
2. Whatsapp can use without actual sim card aft activated
3.encryption
4. Some okt nt using local sim. (+66)
Old 22-05-2022, 05:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
chupapi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?...hlight=ferrari

FR: Ferrari
Stable: Lust365

Pics are definitely her and damage was 220/2. High sex drive and quite a real monster in bed. Alot of foreplay involved. Her stats are quite accurate as advertised.

And definitely accommodating to my liking, did i mention she has tattoos? When i had her bend over for doggy, her ass looks plump fat and amazing. A cushion when i pumped her hard and rough.

RTF: yes but may change my mind
Old 22-05-2022, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 18
qingzhe is one of the Best!qingzhe is one of the Best!qingzhe is one of the Best!qingzhe is one of the Best!

FR for Caramel (SS)

OKT was responsive and booking cfmd in less than 5 mins

Location central but far for foot soldiers. Room is big and clean, towels clean as well no complaints

Caramel has some blemishes on her face, but quite leggy. Boobs are handful, not for dnb lovers. I wld say about 70-80% similarity to photo

She can really talk like friend. Her English is quite gd and dun nd to use Google translate

Svc wise is acceptable more twds gfe type

Will support SS stable again for sure
Old 22-05-2022, 05:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
kohleron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Toei from mansion.

Looks - 8/10
Boobs - 8/10 ( B cup )
Attitude - very nice and friendly.
BBBJ - 9/10 great
FJ - Very willing to service you.

Overall will RTF when I get the chance
Old 22-05-2022, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 15
hornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to all

Then you should go dm2 bro.. ha...
Quote:
Originally Posted by kraam View Post
who say. dome 2 china girls can sms. telegram for booking? u sure? or only for enquiries.
Old 22-05-2022, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Nnchinn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr eclipse by queens 1/6

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=878769

First time on sbfsg and wanted to try out some of girls. This month on budget so tried looking around and found eclipse since got promo

Okt: 8/10 replies short and simple, i think he was sus of me at first but afterwards better

Now moving on to eclipse...

Looks:11/10 honestly blew my mind. Looking at the pictures she wasn't too much of my type, looked abit too mature for my likings and by the pictures by themselves, seven out of ten. But when she opened the door let me in honestly was amazed haha, very cute and smiling alot, quite genuine as well. I feel the pictures don't reflect how she actually looks, especially the second pic imo. Skin tone abit darker than the pics but i don't mind. But looks is up to ones preference so my 11 may not be others 11

Body: 8/10 petite but with abit of tummy, boobs natural and soft. Butt on the other hand quite firm

Bath: shower room is outside of the room at a common area so i just shower by myself

Painting + fingering: 8/10 was shaved but starting to be fuzzy so it was kind of itchy. Puss doesn't have a weird smell or taste. She doesn't really enjoy fingering as it is hard and can be painful for her but still allow me to stick one finger in (puss quite tight, honestly felt bad as i feel two fingers might hurt her)

Bbbj: 9/10 her skills quite solid, made me hard very quickly with her tongue. Didn't really play with my balls but its ok as im not into that

Hj: 9/10 very accomodating to what speed and where i want her to stroke, can maintain speed and area unlike some taiwan/chinese ones i got from locanto (lazy don't want to continue and ask me to do myself)

Fj: 7/10 very accommodating to my requests but honestly pretty standard, did missionary, cowgirl(but her stamina not that great)

Gfe: 8/10 Definitely have a language barrier, doesn't really speak much english but can she that she is trying her best to make me understand. I just lie next to her with her on my arm as i play with her boobs and she play with my bro, everynow and then i look at her she would look and me and smile. Not bad.

Rtf: likely depending on my budget lol, since now promo is 150/2/90 but if im not wrong regular price is 160/2/90 so still reasonable + got 1 free bonk every 6 bonks.
Old 22-05-2022, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
risinggesture deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR for Maddy from Club Friday:

Photos are exactly what she looks like in real life.

Maddy is a very sensual and passionate gal who is hardworking with a great attitude. From the moment you enter the room and leave, she's cheerful and upbeat throughout.

She's very proactive and even offered a body massage after my first shot. She's also very expressive throughout the session, when I started thrusting she gasped out in shock and quickly cupped her mouth. Very sexy.

Oh and her shower us full of action, was like a standing Nuru boob massage. Highly recommended!

First booking with Club Friday too, and it was very smooth with clear instructions and prompt replies!
Old 22-05-2022, 06:27 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2633 / Power: 20
kristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AugustChrist View Post
Pony from VIPTHAI

Pics are accurate and price was 180/2. KC is very high as she obviously enjoys sex and moans genuinely the more you thrust..cannot tahan for too long as she frenches passionately and that's a killer for me.. Boobs are Cs in my opinion: man-made to sight but very soft and pleasant to touch.
A solid 8/10 and RTF!
How tall is Pony? Fair or Thai-tanned skin? Thanks in advance.
Old 22-05-2022, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
orange8888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR For Nana

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=879430

OKT: 15/10 responsive and friendly. Good and responsive reply upon request.

Looks: 7/10 have big eye you can see in the photo. Not as fair as in the photo but still looks good.

Body: 8/10 well maintained body with nice butts and breast.

BBBJ: Never try.

FJ: 12/10 very good attitude and service. Pussy is super tight. Never complain and rush me to cum even I have to take some time. But with her, the first round was just like 10 to 15 mins, buay tahan and cum liao. Super tight mann.

GFE: 9/10:NO commercial feel at all. Just that her command of English is not that good. need google translate.

RTF: Maybe. As there are still alot of girls out there to try out.
Old 22-05-2022, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 4
cokekane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

first time giving FR, so here goes:

Overall:

Mind (https://host1.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=874393) is one of the best i have tried, she breaks the ice easily if you can speak thai (your knowledge of thai have to be of certain level, because she mentioned to me some bros who visit her can speak thai but don't understand her when she start speaking)

she seems like the cool friend that shares the same hobby with you and you always dreamt to fuck her

body:

not for boobs lover, works for me as i am not a boobs lover

face same as other bros have said, slight discount from pics but you definitely won't hiam if you into ah lian looks

no smell when painting

fj very accomodating

bbbj very long (i like) but suction has to work a little more

overall no complaints. i also wanna thank okt for making this arrangement and his patience with me bc i got lost while finding the location..
Old 22-05-2022, 07:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
ilovebigboobss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Beauty (SEDUCTION)
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=878493

Room is big and clean, towels clean as well no complaints

Beauty is has a milf look and is very sexy. She is very kind and service oriented. Treat her well and be rewarded.

Svc wise is acceptable and she has quite a gfe feeling which i like

she has the curves at the right places and definitely a gem to rtf.

Fast hand before she is leaving soon in a few days time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1