The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-10-2022, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Hmm, now I suspect you are that guy who took out a cd trying to on her. Ended up kenna kick by her right?
Are you seriously that delusional? Do you just anyhow let go false accusations just to get your way? First you accuse that mickeymouse fellow, now you conveniently accuse me of this stupid CD situation. You seem to like making up stories as you go along, and resort to personal attacks and cheap low blows to get your way. Face palm.

Maybe I can also anyhow accuse you ... i suspect you are the one some MLs complain about that has a very bad body odour. Even still stink like a pig after your shower, yet you insist they catbath you. You must be the one right?

See how silly that is?

Ok, seriously had enough of this. No more on this subject from me. Faint.

Last edited by U-Da-Man; 23-10-2022 at 03:54 PM.
Old 23-10-2022, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 627 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funnyguy1980 View Post
In full agreement but why do i always feel the other way round, that im powerless against them instead

Tsk tsk
We are born from pussy, of course naturally we are powerless against what gave us life. Duh.
Old 23-10-2022, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
True, that depend what sort of attitude you adopt to treat chio bu. Most want to make their money worth, expecting to pay the minimum and get the maximum. But when you had been cheonging for long, you will know Kiki this type of ml is very rare in the market. Once found, must treasure, threat her well and try to get the most out of her.

33 to 35? OK mah, still much younger than me. Those young boys will treat her as aunty lor.
Aunty sounds very old, the most should be classify as 姐姐
Old 23-10-2022, 04:12 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 250 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42131 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
Are you seriously that delusional? Do you just anyhow let go false accusations just to get your way? First you accuse that mickeymouse fellow, now you conveniently accuse me of this stupid CD situation. You seem to like making up stories as you go along, and resort to personal attacks and cheap low blows to get your way. Face palm.

Maybe I can also anyhow accuse you ... i suspect you are the one some MLs complain about that has a very bad body odour. Even still stink like a pig after your shower, yet you insist they catbath you. You must be the one right?

See how silly that is?

I did not accuse you, I just suspect that guy was you. Cannot ah?

Why you so work out? Was that really you?

Mickeymouse, hmm, I also suspect him.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 23-10-2022, 04:14 PM
日本のポルノ王

ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
If that young boy is only 20, that 35 years old ml can be his aunty liao mah. My mother give birth to my eldest brother at only 15.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 23-10-2022, 06:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 580 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
And then they text the young boys, “哥哥你的周末要约吗?”
Old 23-10-2022, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Johnjames is Cool - loads of Potential

there are 2 KIKI, which one u guys prefer!
Old 23-10-2022, 07:31 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
And then they text the young boys, “哥哥你的周末要约吗?”
哥哥 is just a common word they use. Uncle like me they also call me 哥哥 mah. Some gal call me 宝贝,ha ha, should be 老宝贝 lor.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母

Last edited by ladyassasinato; 23-10-2022 at 08:41 PM.
Old 23-10-2022, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 580 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
哥哥 is just a common word they use. Uncle like me they also call me 哥哥 mah. Some gal call me 宝贝,ha ha, should be 老宝贝 lor.
Ahahha that’s true. Would it have a different sort of kinkiness if they call you 叔叔?
I know this ML calls me 姐夫 lol.. I told her not to because it reminds me of my own bro-in-law
Old 23-10-2022, 10:42 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
Ahahha that’s true. Would it have a different sort of kinkiness if they call you 叔叔?
I know this ML calls me 姐夫 lol.. I told her not to because it reminds me of my own bro-in-law
Funny leh, so far no ml call me 叔叔 before. Maybe my body muscle mass still there and not much wrinkles on my face.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 23-10-2022, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I did not accuse you, I just suspect that guy was you. Cannot ah?

Why you so work out? Was that really you?

Mickeymouse, hmm, I also suspect him.
Initially I just want to let it go at your naviety.
But u been a cheongster so long already u still take these whores words at face value ah
You believe everything they say.
Kick her so that cannot rape her
Laugh me die.
Want to rape her and bring cd.
Pls lah bro use ur ass to think.
Its money not enuf and other terms cannot agreed thats why cannot get to up her.

Basically they are just whores. A spade is a spade by any ither name they are just whores
Pay money u can roam their neh neh until shiok and they will jerk you off.
U cheong how long already still so naive.
Sigh no wonder so many ATB call Sinkies suckers.
Looks like we really deserve our name
Old 23-10-2022, 11:03 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
Initially I just want to let it go at your naviety.
But u been a cheongster so long already u still take these whores words at face value ah
You believe everything they say.
Kick her so that cannot rape her
Laugh me die.
Want to rape her and bring cd.
Pls lah bro use ur ass to think.
Its money not enuf and other terms cannot agreed thats why cannot get to up her.

Basically they are just whores. A spade is a spade by any ither name they are just whores
Pay money u can roam their neh neh until shiok and they will jerk you off.
U cheong how long already still so naive.
Sigh no wonder so many ATB call Sinkies suckers.
Looks like we really deserve our name
So I should trust you lor? You screwed her how many times already?

Another one is this joker

https://sammythe.guru/showpost.php?p=21...postcount=3832

Got contact from me but in return tried to cheat me.

Your good friend ah. Write fake fr very shiok meh?

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 23-10-2022, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
So I should trust you lor? You screwed her how many times already?
Haha no need lah
Based on ur naviety, whores words u also believe.
I think u also believe in Santa Claus.
Old 23-10-2022, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post

See how silly that is?

Lol surprised you carried on for so long… what for…
Old 23-10-2022, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwx View Post
Regardless of what we say about these girls. I sometimes admire them of their courage. Alone in room with a lustful guy, they are powerless if things turn out the other way.
Actually it’s usually ok la. Singapore is a lawful place eventually. Unless the girl does not want to make it a big thing if not they can always get u for rape. What’s the worst thing for her? Send back only lo. But just because she’s a working lady doesn’t mean a guy cannot be arrested for rape.
So if a girl is strong enough and insist on it the guy usually don’t dare do much also la, unless he is a mad crack.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1