The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 28-07-2008, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 23
funwheel is a name known to allfunwheel is a name known to allfunwheel is a name known to allfunwheel is a name known to allfunwheel is a name known to allfunwheel is a name known to all
Re: new arrival PRC xiao lan

Thanks for the contact bro Otur, will try out if time permit and able to book her.
Old 28-07-2008, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 17
denden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to behold

FIRST thanks to bro otur n nice meeting you too

today had kopi with some bros then give xiao lan a call n bingo....she is staying somewhere very near our kopi place.when she arrive,bro monkey start teasing her n she is cute........cut it short.bring her to my love nest..

name;xiao lan
age;23
boob;small B with nice nipples
look;6.5 but 7 with her hair tied up n nice lip
bbbj;7
painting;yes she n me love it
fj;8.75 with good moaning n keep shouting out my name n from her she cummed ......???
body;fair,petit
frenching;yes
atitude;9 very chatty n cute
damage;60+tips
overall;8

anything i miss out pls let me know hor

Last edited by denden7070; 28-07-2008 at 10:38 PM. Reason: editing
Old 29-07-2008, 09:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 20
Monkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by denden7070 View Post

today had kopi with some bros then give xiao lan a call n bingo....she is staying somewhere very near our kopi place.when she arrive,bro monkey start teasing her n she is cute........cut it short.bring her to my love nest..

name;xiao lan
age;23
boob;small B with nice nipples
look;6.5 but 7 with her hair tied up n nice lip
bbbj;7
painting;yes she n me love it
fj;8.75 with good moaning n keep shouting out my name n from her she cummed ......???
body;fair,petit
frenching;yes
atitude;9 very chatty n cute
damage;60+tips
overall;8

Correction

1. First of all, u called her using my handphone... btw did u tell xiao lan that the number is not your hp number? If she called me and my wife pick up... I sure kanna ORH LAN cos my wife sure TU LAN and asked me who Xiao LAN

2. ya right.... i have to tease her and make her comfy becos your QC Scan machiam so long... look left look right for at least half an hour and only until she left then only u decide to on her.... wanna play hard to get is it ?

3. U sure she called out your name ? If she called lao gong then it is only SOP lah, if she called u Bao Bei,, u think it is short for your wei siao bao's nick meh?

4. So u slashed her price and then tipped her for calling your name? So when i call your name... u buy me kopi can....

Nice meeting u bro otur and your friend (paiseh - i din get his name) and so now u know who F F is right....no chance liao cos she now under the KC spell of Wei Siao Bao liao

bro Denden7070, your signature not correct lah....

U must include how many times u RTF for eg QQ2 (x3) and u forgotten to include FF, she previously oso FL mah ... hurry Jul month end closing liao....must meet target of at least 26 bonks in a month - i will do a reconciliation and if it dun tally, i zap u one hor
Old 29-07-2008, 09:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
HENG81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can i hv the ctc?
Old 29-07-2008, 12:47 PM
Samster

denden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey4 View Post
Correction

1. First of all, u called her using my handphone... btw did u tell xiao lan that the number is not your hp number? If she called me and my wife pick up... I sure kanna ORH LAN cos my wife sure TU LAN and asked me who Xiao LAN

2. ya right.... i have to tease her and make her comfy becos your QC Scan machiam so long... look left look right for at least half an hour and only until she left then only u decide to on her.... wanna play hard to get is it ?

3. U sure she called out your name ? If she called lao gong then it is only SOP lah, if she called u Bao Bei,, u think it is short for your wei siao bao's nick meh?

4. So u slashed her price and then tipped her for calling your name? So when i call your name... u buy me kopi can....

Nice meeting u bro otur and your friend (paiseh - i din get his name) and so now u know who F F is right....no chance liao cos she now under the KC spell of Wei Siao Bao liao

bro Denden7070, your signature not correct lah....

U must include how many times u RTF for eg QQ2 (x3) and u forgotten to include FF, she previously oso FL mah ... hurry Jul month end closing liao....must meet target of at least 26 bonks in a month - i will do a reconciliation and if it dun tally, i zap u one hor
1)she want to see call with number then will come down mah,dont you want to see her too

2)me forgot to wear my spec cant see clearly

3)me for sure can hear properly as she moan loudly.........小中。。小中。。好爽。。

4)for the sake of budget

for the FL i bonk this month........how can i remember so much...who n how many time next month sure update properly hor
Old 29-07-2008, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2593 / Power: 23
otur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

damage;60+tips
overall;8

nice to meet u too bro, n the rest. onli thing is i reallt cant recall bro walabis. look so diff since we last met
n she agreed to standard price of $60???
this is importent cos initially she insisted on standard price of 70 n i told everyone its 70. if she agreed to 60 it will be a GOOD NEWS FOR ALL.

小兰
飘洋过海,不为谈情说爱
夜夜笙歌,只为黄金万两
坦诚相见,美景一览无遗
深入了解,才知别有洞天
共赴巫山,不枉相视一场
美梦醒来,惊觉床头金尽
Old 29-07-2008, 04:46 PM
Samster

otur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond repute

just manage to clear my pm. still got a lot of ppl with no FR pm me leh
anyway to all bros who hv her number u can give it to anyone that u trust. be it your fren or colleague or neighbour or who ever. the mian point is to help her out. i dun get anything out of her biz so no need to monitor. but if got negative feedback can let me know la. i think i can talk to her. n also those who tried, pls remember to post FR

小兰
飘洋过海,不为谈情说爱
夜夜笙歌,只为黄金万两
坦诚相见,美景一览无遗
深入了解,才知别有洞天
共赴巫山,不枉相视一场
美梦醒来,惊觉床头金尽
Old 29-07-2008, 09:29 PM
Samster

given out number to 40 over bros, onli bro DD post FR

小兰
飘洋过海,不为谈情说爱
夜夜笙歌,只为黄金万两
坦诚相见,美景一览无遗
深入了解,才知别有洞天
共赴巫山,不枉相视一场
美梦醒来,惊觉床头金尽
Old 30-07-2008, 02:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by otur View Post
given out number to 40 over bros, onli bro DD post FR
dont worry,there will be FR coming on the way.....she will make it cos she cute
Old 30-07-2008, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
dont worry,there will be FR coming on the way.....she will make it cos she cute
i hv yet to RTF her. should be soon...

小兰
飘洋过海,不为谈情说爱
夜夜笙歌,只为黄金万两
坦诚相见,美景一览无遗
深入了解,才知别有洞天
共赴巫山,不枉相视一场
美梦醒来,惊觉床头金尽
Old 31-07-2008, 02:12 PM
Samster

yesterday she told me no biz, she wanna go run around ktv liao...

小兰
飘洋过海,不为谈情说爱
夜夜笙歌,只为黄金万两
坦诚相见,美景一览无遗
深入了解,才知别有洞天
共赴巫山,不枉相视一场
美梦醒来,惊觉床头金尽
Old 31-07-2008, 08:39 PM
Samster

just rec a call from her that she is going back to china on sunday as the china gov wanna give them house. per head count at home can get 20m2 of floor area so she have to go back for the head count. saturday someone actually bao her and will send her to airport. but not to worry cos she will be back in a couple of weeks time. so to those bro who have her number, either tonight or tmr b4 she leave. if not wait for her to comeback afresh.

小兰
飘洋过海,不为谈情说爱
夜夜笙歌,只为黄金万两
坦诚相见,美景一览无遗
深入了解,才知别有洞天
共赴巫山,不枉相视一场
美梦醒来,惊觉床头金尽
Old 31-07-2008, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 810 / Power: 17
Shingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to behold

Round 1
Made appointment with 兰兰for tonight on Tuesday, but must be busy running KTV, she cleanly forgot about it ... and me as well ... I was so amused when she replied back after 2-3 sms I've sent today to remind her of appointment "你是谁?” “谁介绍?” “几点?” ... actually from the entire encounter with her, I think 兰兰 would benefit from running KTV abit to gain "experience"

Anyways, evening came, I checked in & sms her room number ... to my surprise, she ding dong barely a minute after my sms ... poor gal, she's been camping near the hotel for a long time. First impressions, 兰兰 have good features, but somehow do not 'feel pretty'

First of all ... she boiled water and made milo & coffee (which eventually she did not drink) ... was pretty amused cos its the first time a FL did that ... she feels like a good calibre wife/gf/sister instead of a FL ... then she asked me if I wanted to bath together ... when I said yes, she said she bathed liaoz & ask me to bath alone ... OMG!! I was so amused while I bath alone & she was busy making drinks ... then after she finish making drinks, she came in, tot she will bath for me ... then she took towel for mi ... faintz

Second impressions, her features are really good. If she put on make-up and go for a makeover, she might even resemble 章子怡abit ... just abit ... have very nice and cuppable boobs with nice pinkish brown nipples ... but her tummy is bad for a 22-year old ... with a tattoo that seem to have faded in colour (I though it was a greenish bruise until I got a better look when bonking)

Anyways, she was very rush rush, no foreplay, bbbj me liao ... less than a minute later, she capped me & ask me to missionary her ... erm ... I've not even groped her breast yet ... but I'm an obedient customer, just bonked her anyways, her boobs and skin feels good ... I came in less than 3 minutes, but dun feel good

Hunting for good discounts in JB spas and FL1

Lousy Alert

Semi-retired and browser issues. Don't up me

Last edited by Shingzz; 31-07-2008 at 09:45 PM.
Old 31-07-2008, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 810 / Power: 17
Shingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to behold

Round 2

I washed up for 1-2 min, lie on bed to rest ... 兰兰went wash abit, took a drink, answer sms n stuff ... then less than 5 min later ... she attacked me again ... not the slow sensuous type, but capped me before my ninja-to can grow back in size and pressed her pussy on me ... jesus!! ... I never felt so rushed by a FL ... then she even asked "why the condom like cannot wear properly one" (a lot of free space at the end) ... I joked (actually, its the truth) "maybe cos my little brother shrunk?" ... she fingered it big again, ask me to poke her again ... OMG!! I feel like a sex slave ... but hey, she seems to be enjoying it ... her luvhole feels wet and tight ... and her stereo effect is so 'painful and real', I like

but hor, really haven't recover lor ... bonk bonk ... scream scream ... bonk bonk ... scream scream ... small small ... went soft inside her after a few minutes ... luckily got bring additional helmet ... she capped me before I grew big again ... faintz

Asked her to do cowgal ... told me she dunno how to do the position ... but her luvhole really tight, got feeling ... so she rode rode a few minutes ... told me "太累了!没力。。。没力气" ... did not want to go soft inside her again, so told her to flip over

兰兰went into doggie position ... but I went soft again ... played my soft ninja-to at her wet luvhole ... the whole sword was very wet and 'slimy' ... she really has a well lubricated hole ... tink she like the rubba rubba, was moaning louder n louder ... I got turned on ... thrusted my blade into her wet and awaiting sheath ... she seemed to like it ... screamed louder ... "快点!快点!” ... cannot withstand the wet, tight hole of a young pussycat ... and class A stereo ... released very fast again

The whole process took less than 1 hour for 2 shots!! ... well, I released, but I feel somewhat empty, did not enjoy myself ... then I realised what happened ... 兰兰told me she gotta rush off, she got appointment ... I paid her, she apologize for not being able to spend longer time wif me & zipped off ... even forgot her listerine

Ratings: 兰兰
22-yo 成都妹
Overall: B minus
Good: Wet & tight hole, smooth skin, nice boobs (A+/B cup) with nice nipples, class A stereo, nice face
Bad: Very inexperienced, rush rush, bad customer management, distracted with things that dont matter (e.g. coffee, tissue, sms), bad tummy
RTF: She has good potential and is a good budget bonk. She seems really desperate, very hardworking, eager to please and strong conviction to earn money to rebuild her home. She would definitely get a good customer base if she can learn to move away from FL as 'work', to become an 'art' ... aka, she dunno how to seduce at all.
Would RTF if other gems are not available. Recommended for bros who like to eat fresh & green grass with 'less feeling'.

Hunting for good discounts in JB spas and FL1

Lousy Alert

Semi-retired and browser issues. Don't up me

Last edited by Shingzz; 31-07-2008 at 09:59 PM.
Old 01-08-2008, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shingzz View Post
Round 2

Would RTF if other gems are not available. Recommended for bros who like to eat fresh & green grass with 'less feeling'.
thanks for the FR. so she was u when i called her. sorry for disturbing

小兰
飘洋过海,不为谈情说爱
夜夜笙歌,只为黄金万两
坦诚相见,美景一览无遗
深入了解,才知别有洞天
共赴巫山,不枉相视一场
美梦醒来,惊觉床头金尽
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1