The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-01-2015, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 12
sexyboy9099 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Vietnam MILF I met recently

Hi guys, recently I have met a Vietnam MILF on wechat. Chatted with her for few days before she decided to meet me. On our first meet, I fetch her and we chatted in my car and also had our dinner as she doesn't like to mix with the crowd. I managed to kiss her and also hold her hands alr. But before we met up, she told me a lot of guys want to meet her because of sex. Of course I told her I'm not one of them. :P . What's the next step I should do now?
Old 15-01-2015, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 19
raftwee is one of the Best!raftwee is one of the Best!raftwee is one of the Best!
Re: Vietnam MILF I met recently

Well no sex for you since you say you will only be a friend!
Old 15-01-2015, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2248 / Power: 17
luvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond repute

sex will come later
Old 15-01-2015, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1664 / Power: 15
eddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant future
Wink Re: Vietnam MILF I met recently

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyboy9099 View Post
What's the next step I should do now?
Kiss her other lips lor

Help me out if you could with some bitcoin donation, am trying to write full time.

Bitcoin wallet address -
3P2GiU7DTgTxjcEdpmXhFD9v5NVTKVM7oM
Old 15-01-2015, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 11
genji81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygenji81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Take your time , dont rush , not every woman can just fucked during the first few meeting , let her feel you are a gentleman that treat woman the right way then you will get what you want eventually
Old 15-01-2015, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 16
dgsk is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdgsk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Kiss more, kiss longer, graduate to french kissing, kiss everywhere beyond her lips.

She will go from "No! Don't! Stop!" to "No! Don't Stop!" soon enough.

Enjoy the ride bro
Old 15-01-2015, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi guys, recently I have met a Vietnam MILF on wechat. Chatted with her for few days before she decided to meet me. On our first meet, I fetch her and we chatted in my car and also had our dinner as she doesn't like to mix with the crowd. I managed to kiss her and also hold her hands alr. But before we met up, she told me a lot of guys want to meet her because of sex. Of course I told her I'm not one of them. :P . What's the next step I should do now?
If you were A MAN, keep your words, you are not asking any sex favor from her. Please pass her to bros here......
Old 15-01-2015, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3748 / Power: 17
lazuka has a reputation beyond reputelazuka has a reputation beyond reputelazuka has a reputation beyond reputelazuka has a reputation beyond reputelazuka has a reputation beyond reputelazuka has a reputation beyond reputelazuka has a reputation beyond reputelazuka has a reputation beyond reputelazuka has a reputation beyond reputelazuka has a reputation beyond reputelazuka has a reputation beyond repute

Keep us updated bro Hope you striked !
Old 15-01-2015, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

if u had asked her y she nv f the other guys, i guess her answer would be $$$$ not enaf...
Old 15-01-2015, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Chio or not?
Old 15-01-2015, 08:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 11
devilcheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ahem... Dear Ts... she is trying to be enjoy your company 1st and test if you have some $$$ to spend on her before she starts fishing you..
After got hooked then request for more since you already fallen deeply into her love trap..
and if you try rejected her request and also if she is experienced.. she will tried by giving u sex and test again.. if still request rejected.. Ha-ha.. she will says thank you for the past caring and Goodbye my ex love... and mia liao..
Old 15-01-2015, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 12
sexyboy9099 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

She did not ask me for any money though. I even ask her out for dinner, and ask her what she suggest, she said anything. Coffee shop also can.. Until now, she everyday also contact me, and calls me "baby"
Old 15-01-2015, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 11
devilcheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
You already say recently already .. haha.. wanna catch big fish also needs time.. when times is ripe.. the golden question will automatically popped out ..
Kiss and holding hands or hugging is very normal for them.. even sex also very normal..
When they found you are not a potential ATM after tried fishing few times.. they will disappear within a few seconds from ur sights and never again u will see her unless u are willing to contribute $$$ or luxury stuffs or maybe will see her holding or hugging others guys...
Old 16-01-2015, 05:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Any pixs to share with us?
lf you keep your word and no sex maybe can give bros here to score?

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 16-01-2015, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
a2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Just a few unanswered questions:
1. She can be a good girl or can be someone you regretted meeting later, anything can happen, take care and act wisely.

2. Met on wechat, you go hunting or she come hunting, how you meet will give you hints on what is likely to happen.

3. Chat a few time can go out already very common so no comment, it all depend on how you and her behave first time.

4. Don't like to mix with people when outside, why, any special reason. My only worry is that she is afraid she will meet people that is not desire for you to know. Especially you have car, many foreign girls love it, car means status.

5. Cannot hug and kiss, very common even a FL or WL may behave like that if they know you via chat room and meet one to one outside as they would not want you to know what they are. Where she currently stay, her job or how she manage to stay in this piece of land are all hints on what is going to happen.

6. Telling you many people try to meet her for sex, what make her think so, meet you first time cannot hug and kiss and tell you about people wanted sex from her.

It is either your action and speech made a decent girl uncomfortable during the first meeting or she is a huntress zooming on to a decent prey.

Sorry for my negative comment, this is only my personal opinion. What you have described is very limited therefore I can only based on what you have said.

Take Care.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1