The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-04-2017, 12:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
devilz09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Surprising Find @ BT/Town

Was driving around aimlessly after midnight one night recently after being flown airplane by one of my appointment when I chanced upon a decent looking spa. First time round, it was a standard massage, maybe some slight teasing but second time when I visited, by chance or design, I got the same masseur and she remembered me from before... that's when things got interesting after the standards were almost done with...

Prices slightly on the high side but the massage was good, at least for me...
As it's a decent joint, there isn't anything on offer other than HJ but it was good and frankly, the joint looks like there are other SYT around so I did not mind visiting

Name: J*****
Boobs: Handful
Massage: 7.5/10
Looks: 8/10 (disclaimer: One man's pleasure, another's poison)
HJ: 6.5/10 I had better but can tell she is pretty green at this and learning.
RTM: Yes

I do not post publicly usually but somehow got quite taken by this gal and find her a gem. Wanna protect this joint and gal as she said this service is not allowed by her management so will only share with selective bros and bros who has shared with me previously (non advertisers).

PM me for info however I do not check in daily so apologies for any wait.
Old 24-04-2017, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
devilz09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilz09 View Post
Was driving around aimlessly after midnight one night recently after being flown airplane by one of my appointment when I chanced upon a decent looking spa. First time round, it was a standard massage, maybe some slight teasing but second time when I visited, by chance or design, I got the same masseur and she remembered me from before... that's when things got interesting after the standards were almost done with...

Prices slightly on the high side but the massage was good, at least for me...
As it's a decent joint, there isn't anything on offer other than HJ but it was good and frankly, the joint looks like there are other SYT around so I did not mind visiting

Name: J*****
Boobs: Handful
Massage: 7.5/10
Looks: 8/10 (disclaimer: One man's pleasure, another's poison)
HJ: 6.5/10 I had better but can tell she is pretty green at this and learning.
RTM: Yes

I do not post publicly usually but somehow got quite taken by this gal and find her a gem. Wanna protect this joint and gal as she said this service is not allowed by her management so will only share with selective bros and bros who has shared with me previously (non advertisers).

PM me for info however I do not check in daily so apologies for any wait.
Sorry for the delay for those who PM me. As joint is a clean one and nowadays not easy to find good ones, I have shared selectively with Bros who PM me. Sorry to those I not replied.
Old 25-04-2017, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2872 / Power: 8
rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Surprising Find @ BT/Town

hi bro, can share the contact, thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1