The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 03-01-2022, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2016 / Power: 16
howck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurtz View Post
Done with late night running ard 9plus at ecp and went back to car at B1 carpark to changeup. Then sat inside the car to stone a little while. Not long after another female runner came by right beside my car to pick up her stuff and i thought she was going pick up her bag and change at the toilet. She is quite above avg looking lady, in sports bra top and shorts, lanky legs.. to my suprise she just made a swift pull up of her sports bra and pull over another tshirt over it.. i was like 'wtf' she probably didnt realised i was in the car or just not bothered. She is at least a good b+ or c size. Was not expecting that when there is a toilet nearby.. instead of cooling down i got heated up again , hehe.. she then went to the toilet and obviously knew she was braless then and after i also pretended to hang around a little longer until she came back and drove off. what cheap thrill.
this is called instant jackpot lah...
Old 03-01-2022, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 5
z7z7 is a name known to allz7z7 is a name known to allz7z7 is a name known to allz7z7 is a name known to allz7z7 is a name known to allz7z7 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by awpig View Post
I believe now a very very common to see a SYT without bra , saw one on Sat at Chintown MRT walking towards Chinatown point at about noon time. She seem to want everyone to know that she is not wearing any
I guess her top is of thin material, pokies very obvious and tits bouncing wildly
Old 03-01-2022, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 9
John0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of light

Issit nipples? 😍
Old 03-01-2022, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 6
taxma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytaxma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by John0721 View Post

Issit nipples? 😍
Pic not clear enough, but seems like it.
Old 03-01-2022, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiddo155 View Post
happy new year.....

Nice...........
Old 04-01-2022, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 627 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiddo155 View Post
happy new year.....

She looks a bit like Cheryl Lee.
Old 04-01-2022, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
holyrennn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
She looks a bit like Cheryl Lee.
someone said it. thought i was the only one. i think it's her
Old 04-01-2022, 11:31 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1329 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by holyrennn View Post
someone said it. thought i was the only one. i think it's her
guess we could compare side boobs to see if we can draw an inference

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post

or maybe from the length of her eye lashes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post

The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 04-01-2022, 06:24 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 628 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2318 / Power: 8
Luckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond repute

No mole on her left arm....
Old 04-01-2022, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 6
poptam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckyou View Post
No mole on her left arm....
Sometimes can be photoshopped
Old 04-01-2022, 07:30 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 628 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2318 / Power: 8
Luckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond repute

Dun want to see oso difficult.....

Old 04-01-2022, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 12
Tysondragon is one of the Best!Tysondragon is one of the Best!Tysondragon is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckyou View Post
Dun want to see oso difficult.....

haha what's that bro? a bit blur. izit nip flash?
Old 10-01-2022, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3128 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

after weeks of dry spell cos i avoided the year end crowds, i finally went to safra punggol ytd, and wowwwwwww knnn hit the jackpot there ytd, first up, took lift from carpark up and it was full, so i ngeh ngeh squeezed in and lo and behold the young milf standing right at the door not wearing bra! wa lan eh the angle was superb for 10 seconds i just stand there and beo, can see inside her low cut spag top and see her boobs heaving up and down, and can also feel the two tall guys right behind me having good looks also, until she finally du lanz and pull her top up, after that rushing to bring her daughter to yamaha and while the nice soft b cup boobies went boing boing boing can see the guys queueing near the concierge all turn and eyes open wide also.... i camp outside yamaha hoping to take a snipe shot but dunno why she was in there too long, so i left lol

next stop went to macdonalds to dabao bf, kanz loads of young syts and milfs wearing super tight biking attire or yoga attire and although didn't notice any pokies, i had a great time just standing there and admiring their perky butts hehehe

greattttttt sunday morning!
Old 10-01-2022, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 627 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
after weeks of dry spell cos i avoided the year end crowds, i finally went to safra punggol ytd, and wowwwwwww knnn hit the jackpot there ytd, first up, took lift from carpark up and it was full, so i ngeh ngeh squeezed in and lo and behold the young milf standing right at the door not wearing bra! wa lan eh the angle was superb for 10 seconds i just stand there and beo, can see inside her low cut spag top and see her boobs heaving up and down, and can also feel the two tall guys right behind me having good looks also, until she finally du lanz and pull her top up, after that rushing to bring her daughter to yamaha and while the nice soft b cup boobies went boing boing boing can see the guys queueing near the concierge all turn and eyes open wide also.... i camp outside yamaha hoping to take a snipe shot but dunno why she was in there too long, so i left lol

next stop went to macdonalds to dabao bf, kanz loads of young syts and milfs wearing super tight biking attire or yoga attire and although didn't notice any pokies, i had a great time just standing there and admiring their perky butts hehehe

greattttttt sunday morning!
So lucky, 1 days bio so many nice things
Old 10-01-2022, 04:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
noobsh1t is stuck in moderation for some time to come

As a freelance production crew, I was assisting the shooting of a local action film last week which took place in a bar. It was just another usual day for me until I saw the attire of the main cast (let's call her Y, she looks 90% similar to Yumi Wong) who wore a pink bodycon mini dress (exactly the same as the pic below), Y was playing the role as an undercover cop waiting to nab a criminal at a bar.

So there was a scene where Y was initially sitting at the bar counter with high stools, a criminal will walk past behind her and she will then swing her legs to the side to kick the criminal's leg, causing him to fall. Since I was merely an assistant and was free to move around, I positioned myself at the side where the cast will swing her legs to, hoping to catch any zaogeng during the take. However, although the dress was quite short and very easy to zaogeng, Y was very professional and managed to keep her skirt low during all the takes. Guess I didn't have much luck

Everything was boring until the final scene took place, apparently the director had very high expectations for Y which causes the take to repeat for at least 10-20 times. The director was seated at a corner with low tables and stools looking at the playback of each take, and I was just standing at a position in front of the director while observing the shoot. During the first few shoots Y will just communicate with the director using a walkie talkie to ask for guidance.

But after the 10+ take, Y was probably starting to feel frustrated and went to take a look at the playback by herself after each take. I did not expect that but my eyes immediately focused on Y everytime she came to sit beside the director to look at the playback. Although she has a good habit of pressing down on her skirt while sitting down to prevent zaogeng, she also has a bad habit of forgetting to do so while getting up. So for the remaining 8 takes while she gets up, her white cotton panties will say Hi to me . It brightened up my day further because I initially thought she would wear safety pants under such short dress. (See pic below assuming the dress is pink )

(This is just part 1, more eye candies on the same day in part 2)

Last edited by noobsh1t; 10-01-2022 at 04:03 PM. Reason: add more specific details
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1