The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-02-2005, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 22
Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Nylon Pantyhose & Silk Stockings Fetish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amour
haaa.. wat do u tink ? of course she's wearing one..

but hafing some problems uploading the file.. failed once.. now trying to upload it again..
You don't talk cock, Bro Amour. You PM me some school girl petting AV. Where got pantyhose ? I'm going to ZAP you
Old 08-02-2005, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
....in the afternoon, finding one is like looking for needle in a haystack...
In Tokyo, you can find them all times of the day...
We live in the wrong country bro....
Old 08-02-2005, 11:59 AM
Samster

Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigggbird69
Shanton way la, that is where all the O.L are. But Bangkok's fish tank has all their girls in P.H too and u can see until your eyes pop out.
Bro, can tell me which fish tank ? Give me the location. I'm interested.
Old 08-02-2005, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2170 / Power: 20
Amour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_North
You don't talk cock, Bro Amour. You PM me some school girl petting AV. Where got pantyhose ? I'm going to ZAP you
that link was just a trial one.. let u see see.. now i uploading again.. when its done. i'll send u the link again.. hopefully this time successful
Old 08-02-2005, 12:09 PM
Samster

Amour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond repute

brother north!!!! delete some of ur messages.. i can't pm u
Old 08-02-2005, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
ooh this thread is going fast .. haaa..

ya the airport staff wear black colour pantyhose..

while i tink the SIA girls wear the skin colour tone ones..

for me i like ballerinas' tights ( well ain't it the same as pantyhose just only different material ), and i like nude ones.. i like the fact that i hafta to look closely and realised the girls are actually wearing hose... it makes me so excited
If you are into skin color, go T2 and beo Silkair stewardess. The new uniform is sexy, and the pantyhose....shiok !
Old 08-02-2005, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
If you are into skin color, go T2 and beo Silkair stewardess. The new uniform is sexy, and the pantyhose....shiok !
never see any leh.. shall go to T2 again.. will sit at starbucks..
Old 08-02-2005, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 20
bigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Bro, can tell me which fish tank ? Give me the location. I'm interested.
I believe most of the bigger complex(the whole building type) the girls there wear p.h and as far as my memory can stratch 1 of them i can remember is call CEASAR, can remember because the name is easy to remember. Sorry that i have log out for some urgent errend.
Old 08-02-2005, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
never see any leh.. shall go to T2 again.. will sit at starbucks..
The color is beigy, very sexy. The new uniform resembles massage girls.

BTW, you have yet to report to me on CK Tang's hosiery dept.
Old 08-02-2005, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
The color is beigy, very sexy. The new uniform resembles massage girls.

BTW, you have yet to report to me on CK Tang's hosiery dept.
ok i will go and see..

oh ya.. these past two weeks no time becos of common test ..

hey can u delete some of ur private messages? i can't send u the link to download the file
Old 08-02-2005, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 20
bigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Guys, has been nice communicating with people of the same interest like you all, really have to log out first to finish my work b 4 i can go home for new year. So will follow up on this thread again after the holiday all the best.
Old 08-02-2005, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
acka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Heh great to see so many bros communicating...anyone has any good sites where i can upload my movies and share with you all? Maybe we can make this a
sharing community as well...got good movies with ph and stockings let's share!!

PS : Bro P_N do finish your story with Cat...really curious about what happened...hehehe....cliffhangers ah...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigggbird69
Guys, has been nice communicating with people of the same interest like you all, really have to log out first to finish my work b 4 i can go home for new year. So will follow up on this thread again after the holiday all the best.
Old 08-02-2005, 01:50 PM
Samster

acka, try www.yousendit.com to upload ur movie files..
Old 08-02-2005, 04:40 PM
Samster

Praying hard tmoorrow can see some nice legs encassed in pantyhose when visiting
Old 08-02-2005, 06:30 PM
Samster

brothers and sistas, i created a thread on some hose pics... pls support

http://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=31877
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1