The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-12-2006, 03:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 22
searcher99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysearcher99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Bad Massage centre

hi bros
please do not go to Orchard plaza shopping centre massage centre at the 2nd level, the shop name called magnificant beauty ther.." near to the staircase. today I went to the shop around midnite and force me to come in to see the beautiful room in the shop. Somemore she got cheeks to look at my wallet and took my money and said later return me 60 dollars and she only just massage only 10 mins and ask me to turn over and ask me whether to do special or not. I said no to her and she trys to force me to do special and in the end i say no to her and I dressed up and i about ask her for my 60 dollars and somemore she try to act stupid, never mind she is not happy to return me the money and give me back 50 dollars and she wants 10 dollars as tips. I get 50 dollars and was quite angry about it.
Old 03-12-2006, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
staff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bad Massage centre

1st of all , if you dun wanna go in , i think no 1 can force you into it.
i been walk past the mention shop couple of times ,
alwasy there's a lady standing outside the shop , when walk past will ask you to go in , but if you just ignore her , she will not pursue further .
so i guess there might be some misunderstanding between you and her lor
Old 04-12-2006, 09:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 887 / Power: 18
randyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by searcher99 View Post
hi bros
please do not go to Orchard plaza shopping centre massage centre at the 2nd level, the shop name called magnificant beauty ther.." near to the staircase. today I went to the shop around midnite and force me to come in to see the beautiful room in the shop. Somemore she got cheeks to look at my wallet and took my money and said later return me 60 dollars and she only just massage only 10 mins and ask me to turn over and ask me whether to do special or not. I said no to her and she trys to force me to do special and in the end i say no to her and I dressed up and i about ask her for my 60 dollars and somemore she try to act stupid, never mind she is not happy to return me the money and give me back 50 dollars and she wants 10 dollars as tips. I get 50 dollars and was quite angry about it.

bro.. what on earth possessed you to let her have your wallet... keep it out of sight...

although am glad for your reminder on this shop to be avoided, i juz wan you to remember that like bro staff said, no one can pull u into the shop when u not willing. Next time dun like what you see, don need paiseh, just shake your head (the one on your shoulders and not the one below) and walk off....

If i earn a penny each time i use my brain, I would probably starve to death ...!
Old 05-12-2006, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
console is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
hi bros
please do not go to Orchard plaza shopping centre massage centre at the 2nd level, the shop name called magnificant beauty ther.." .
Those shop in OP are all black shop, trust me bros... I know!!
Old 07-12-2006, 04:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Uncle911 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
hi bros

May be you don't look like local man, that's why being hijack.
This place just like Orchard Tower, they don't serve local man.
Old 07-12-2006, 08:57 PM
SoccerMad

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Hello brothers,

I have visited Orchard Plaza once. A very expensive place!! Think they target foreigners only. I have been massaged by a milf.. Think her name is Lu Lu... she has a good figure though... I did not opt for other services as it was too expensive... Has any brothers tried her or any other ladies?
Old 08-12-2006, 07:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3112 / Power: 19
SupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond repute

er... bro why u let her take your wallet away?? nevertheless nxt time becarefull bah..
Old 26-12-2006, 10:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Mike_R deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm gweilo and have been in this place before, it's a BIG tourist trap. Very beautiful girl massage me and only offer HJ special (dun do FJ because of 'boyfriend'). No problem, she offer me friend for S$300! I say wow, why so expensive? She say because Singaporean. What? My experience is locals have less skill and service than Thai or PRC so I declined. She was very nice and professional though, no black face or reaching for my wallet
Old 26-12-2006, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 18
Da Vinci is one of the Best!Da Vinci is one of the Best!Da Vinci is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_R View Post
I'm gweilo and have been in this place before, it's a BIG tourist trap. Very beautiful girl massage me and only offer HJ special (dun do FJ because of 'boyfriend'). No problem, she offer me friend for S$300! I say wow, why so expensive? She say because Singaporean. What? My experience is locals have less skill and service than Thai or PRC so I declined. She was very nice and professional though, no black face or reaching for my wallet
wow!! that sounds like.........u are Robert?

SYT CLUB PRESIDENT&
Tiko Club No. 45!

SYT Club Recruitment - a club where SYT lovers gather and share

Will up all those who contribute. SYT Club members' priority
Old 02-01-2007, 11:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Mike_R deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy