The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 15-06-2009, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 23
darklord6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarklord6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarklord6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarklord6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarklord6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex hero View Post
later she show me her gal fren pics from her hp, got 1 CFM look, now how to get her contact..they are quit close too
Easy, ask a good fellow samster who u trust to act as ur buddy... tell your FB pino gal tat her gal friend is perfect for your buddy, and wan to matchmate them together... give them your buddy contact... they make contact, then u have her contact no lor... at most u 2 can up them both liao lor...

so I now offering my help to help u lah... hahahaha
Old 15-06-2009, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Bro etsys i like the way you offer tips and advise... You are the wise and mature man.

Exactly the pinays are like that... when there is some fight between you and her all her friends come looking for you like they want to help... i save all those numbers to bang at a later date.....

You see in my previous post i mentioned Maid B give my number to maid A. but maid a dun wan to go out with me cause of her friend.. then pass to maid C. i was too busy at that time... pass further to maid d... in the end i have mis understanding with my dear gf maid D... i end up fuck her cousin maid C and her friend maid A. Eventually managed to fuck the gang of 4 took several months though... infact the earlier group was only maid A and B. and maid A i am pursuing for a year already. so bros out there dun give up hope maids may reject you now and then but be persistent... finally you will be able to bell the cat.....

Anyway i seem to be quite lucky with pinays last few weeks loads to fuck and no time like i got 2 maids to fuck one 25 year old and the other 26 year old next sunday. but i am working next sunday. infact i have only exchanged pics and like them. managed to convince one of them to change off to sat so i can bang her... the other one i will have to wait to bang only next month unless she can find another day to get out...

Anyway i have some more interesting stuff going on my end.... i managed to gian this pinay Not a maid well educated girl working as a professional here. got her number through chat. gonna date her later this evening. managed to convince her to follow me to hotel. today is my first meeting and we have only exchanged pics... had a hard time convincing her to follow me to hotel...i almost gave up trying to convince her when she gave in... so i guess with pinays persuasive skills and persistence and politeness pays...i promised not to fuck her today... but she is the kind of girl you can bring home to your mum educated, presentable and clean girl... but i cant for obvious reasons...

Let me see how it goes... apart from sex i guess i can get everything else from her today. and then it depends if i want to keep her long term or not..think she is single (not single mum not married and 29 yo and fair skin)

wish me luck guys...

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Bro, that sound like what I used to do before .. the problem with pinays, is one girl claim you, no other girl will come near you .. unless you fkkk the girl hard, and ignore her .. then she will cry to all her friend that she got fkkked hard, and want more fkkk .. then all her friend will come looking for you .. like 'curiosity kill the cat' .. haha ..

Good fun bro, as long as nobody get 'loaded' or get 'super glue' .. moral of the story - keep safe and always use protection, even if the girl claim she want hot sperm inside .. or be ready to be shocked with a $ 1000 plus bil, or threat or both ..

Keep rocking, cheers
Old 15-06-2009, 05:15 PM
Samster

The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Yeah they try hard to mark territory... but for us we want to use as many as possible...like the maid A i tried yesterday awesome blow job although in the last one year she put on a bit of weight and not as pretty as before...

Yeah when her friends come good to save all numbers cause next time we can use or share with other bros like what i do sometimes....

and the thrill of loading the entire gang of friends is mind blowing.... hard to explain....

i still remember fucking the aunt who was 32 followed by her niece who was 25. the aunt did not know i fucked the neice... the neice knew i liked the aunt but thought i had not fucked her aunt... end up i fucked both and both don no that i fucked the other party as welll.

but in this gang of 4 also they are yet to know i fucked all of them... according to their information i have only fucked 3 ah ha...

Quote:
Bro, that sound like what I used to do before .. the problem with pinays, is one girl claim you, no other girl will come near you .. unless you fkkk the girl hard, and ignore her .. then she will cry to all her friend that she got fkkked hard, and want more fkkk .. then all her friend will come looking for you .. like 'curiosity kill the cat' .. haha ..

Good fun bro, as long as nobody get 'loaded' or get 'super glue' .. moral of the story - keep safe and always use protection, even if the girl claim she want hot sperm inside .. or be ready to be shocked with a $ 1000 plus bil, or threat or both ..

Keep rocking, cheers
Old 15-06-2009, 05:17 PM
Samster

Bro what happens if a maid gets pregnant? are we legally bound to support her?

kindly advise guys who are experienced or those who are the legal stars
Old 15-06-2009, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 19
rapebill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post

the most likely scenario will be that the employer will sue the guy for damages and costs.
Old 16-06-2009, 12:18 AM
Samster

Dear bro rapebill, do you think really sue the guy/ i dun think la bro... i think not possible.

btw guys i just returned after successfully bonking the professional... updates tomorrow... she is an amateur in bed... details tomorrow
Old 16-06-2009, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 413 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post

For employer, loose deposit, get black list, and long interview with MOM .. (actually I also agree sometimes that employer not giving off day is good, because give off day - maid pregnant, then employer is still in hot water, if no off day, then maid not happy, still employer in hot water .. ) and hope the maid dont pass the employer as the father of the baby .. to protect her lover ..

Well, there are few things that can go wrong, and multiply by x factor, if you are married:

1) Embarrassment of facing the law (dont think you can escape, the girls most likely will arrow you .. )

2) Facing harassment from the girls friends .. being branded outcast .. (this never happen to me, but seen some guy being ignored and some girl even try to pick fight with the guy because he make their friend pregnant. .. )

3) Mental stress, especially if the girl nearby your house. Some maids can really drive you mad, and they can stalk you, harass you .. etc. etc. Seen that also for some case .. again, never happen to me so far .. And forget about even going out to pubs on sunday / trying to fish, if you have just one jilted maid .. who is real psycho .. you will regret it for life ..

4) facing the threat of legal action from the employer - and there is a loop-hole that says 'exploitation' and if the employer approach the pro-bono lawyers, they can explain this part.

For myself, having seen all funny and not so funny stuff, I keep the following simple rule ..

a) encourage the girl to see other guy ... like tell her to meet other 'admirers ' or tell her, you are busy on some weekend, so she can possibly try to find other "friend .. " .. so if she complain no periods, first question is "are you sure it is mine ?? " Because most time, the maid try to extract money from guy using this trick, and if all fail, they will ask like 300 $ for Cytotech .. (an abortion medication .. )

b) much as possible use rubber, and if tempted, encourage CIM, or get BBBJ ..

c) if give in to temptation, even if scientifically proven coming outside the pussy, still woman can get pregnant, always try to shoot outside .. and if the maid ask how come she pregnant refuse to answer saying "well, i never shoot inside .. I dont believe it is mine .. "

d) rotate the maids, or give them off days i.e. dont get addicted to the same girl, and if no other girl, keep a weekend sexless .. that way can fall back on claiming "are you sure you only see me ??? "

e) If you are still doing Raw, then buy and keep morning after pill. Get from JB cheaper .. I think the one is Diane 35, and if you have GP contact, get Myrna .. the latter has less adverse reaction ..

And again, above sound like I am a bastard .. but in my experience, 9 out of 10 maid try the "I miss my period" or "I think I am pregnant .. " story to extract some money .. like S$ 1,000 plus for clinical abortion, or S$ 300 for the medication .. and 99% of the maids will know where to get the above, and will all have contact.

They know for sure, very very unlikely you will insist you accompany them for the 'abortion' clinic .. and from my own observation, they will take the money .. And if you insist you want to help buy the cytotech, they will have excuse such as "my friend have private source ... ' etc .. and anyway, unless you want to show your face to the doctor, I am sure you will never want to be seen in a Gynae clinic with somebody else's maid, buying Cytotech or Diane 35... or for clinical abortion ..

Now, again, all depends upon how you manage the expectation .. some maid I keep still on my permanent list, never get hooked or demand attention .. as I keep reminding them of the arrangment .. and always tip them 50 $ or 100 $, whenever we meet, so they dont feel it is all for 'love' .. and if they try to show symptoms of 'super glue' I slowly reduce the meetings ..

There is no free sex, so if you get really free sex, be prepare to get a bomb- maybe real or maybe made up .. so you never know ..

So .. in summary .. Be safe, play safe, dont get hooked on one girl, and avoid trouble ... short term happiness can lead to longer term pain.

BTW, some maid known to try to commit suicide and such, and also hurt themself, trying to seek attention.

I think I have explained enough horror story for one day ..

Cheers guys

(PS: as for trying to hide from maids, be careful .. most of them innocently will even memorise your whole address / IC number .. - again - PLAY SAFE, or DONT PLAY .. better to watch .. )
Old 16-06-2009, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
sex hero is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by juzplay View Post
U give me your FB number and I get her off your back for the moment loh... then u can get the CFM friend..

hahaha... worth considering?
Bro, i ever try using other sim card to sms her, but she nv reply.

Quote:
Bro - remember - fkk, but dont let their friend find out you fkkk them .. even those whom I keep reminding not to get personal, they become emotional ... guarantee ..
Quote:
Originally Posted by coaxial762 View Post
Easy, ask a good fellow samster who u trust to act as ur buddy... tell your FB pino gal tat her gal friend is perfect for your buddy, and wan to matchmate them together... give them your buddy contact... they make contact, then u have her contact no lor... at most u 2 can up them both liao lor...

so I now offering my help to help u lah... hahahaha
bros, I try that y/day, say my good fren want to know her fren, just to make fren, so later we can go out together. but she say may be i'm the wan who want her fren. she say later i go to her gal fren n leave her, she cry
knns duno what to do...sian!

And thanks alot bros for Advise.
last anything wrong with my sharing ha...why i kanna mass zap
Old 16-06-2009, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 413 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

One more thing, for the intellectually challenged ..

If you know what it means, see if you can "COUNT" !!!!!!!! haha
Old 16-06-2009, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 16
nccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi Bros. Im currently attached and is really looking for maids purely for intimacy. No strings. So should i approach them directly and tell them i prefer a paid services? Example tweny bucks for a blow. Will they mind? PLease advice bro. Im really a maid lover, and is really clueless about the procedure of approach
Old 16-06-2009, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Just something for those who have maids to think about, not related to the topic of bonking maids but just to illustrate how far the government holds the employer responsible for the maid welfare.

There is this couple who has a maid, she was fucking around outside and got found out. They decided to send her back to her home town. On the night before repatriation, maid crept out sixth floor using bed sheets to climb down from window, bed sheet snapped and maid fell down. Now lying in hosp bed comatose in ICU but poor employer till now have to pay the maid hospital bills which I heard are running into hundred of thousands. How they wished the doc can just pull the plug on the maid but too bad euthanasia is still not legal here. Goes to show that no matter how, employers are the one that is finally screwed by all this mess.
Old 17-06-2009, 12:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 15
diogenes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is a wonderful thread. I am impressed by the prowess of the bros here in getting to bonk maids here. Before this I never knew it was so easy. Thanks for sharing.
Old 17-06-2009, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 19
rapebill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i was at a playground near Tiong Bahru MRT last evening 5+.
Saw a handful of indo. 2 (out of 5) really not bad one.

Think bros here can start hunting at playgrounds.
Usually those take care kids are the younger ones, and can speak english.
Old 17-06-2009, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 23
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Just something for those who have maids to think about, not related to the topic of bonking maids but just to illustrate how far the government holds the employer responsible for the maid welfare.

There is this couple who has a maid, she was fucking around outside and got found out. They decided to send her back to her home town. On the night before repatriation, maid crept out sixth floor using bed sheets to climb down from window, bed sheet snapped and maid fell down. Now lying in hosp bed comatose in ICU but poor employer till now have to pay the maid hospital bills which I heard are running into hundred of thousands. How they wished the doc can just pull the plug on the maid but too bad euthanasia is still not legal here. Goes to show that no matter how, employers are the one that is finally screwed by all this mess.
tats why me got no maids...
the only maid in the house is me...

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Old 17-06-2009, 12:56 PM
Samster

bro ol'coyote welcome to the thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ol'coyote View Post
tats why me got no maids...
the only maid in the house is me...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1