The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-02-2023, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 3
L00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy19.com/baby-massage/

Location: Very convenient for public transport, 5min-8min walk from MRT just walk straight follow the mrt track super easy to find.

Looks: Video quite accurate, quite pretty definitely wont reject.

Body: Lovely pair of natural and soft B+ - C cup.

Massage: Pretty good strength, just right for me.

Sensual / GFE: Damm seducive, she can lick and kiss well she also initiate frenching my first time experience it haha super shiok. Hj also pretty good different stroke from different position and angle.

RTM: BIG YES.

Last edited by L00k; 24-02-2023 at 02:26 AM.
Old 22-02-2023, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2298 / Power: 6
TingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond repute

Just met OMM for the very first time, didn't expect her hard massage to be
so good ! Think many overlooked her massage skills as her strong selling
point is SM. I opted for massage plus some really mild dominations, happy
ending with rejuvenated body.
Old 22-02-2023, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6683 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
The quoted reviews not referring to her...
ok thanks bro!
Old 22-02-2023, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6683 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Nothing to share or keep cos if you tap/click the small arrow to see the original post, you would have seen that he was referring to yiyi.
never noticed there is the small arrow all this while! lol.... thanks for the tip!
Old 22-02-2023, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Welcum! Sharing is Caring.
In other news, OMM just released another 2 videos.
Not as happening as the previous one, but wow!
Did not know the anus/rectum is so stretchable.
got meh? I go her WC the latest update is 4 feb leh, she got 2 accounts?
Old 23-02-2023, 03:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 737 / Power: 17
jagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/nina-massage/

Having been inactive for a few months, I was in the mood for big boobies this week. Her new pictures caught my attention cos her older pictures (just few days ago) were not flattering at all.

Decided to book her and was unsure which version of her will I meet.
But once the door opened...Wow! Wow! Wow! I was literally stunned for a few seconds...what have I missed. Before me stood a gorgeous lady in her sexy white outfit and white heels...decent face, flowing straight hair, tall, long legs and a pair of alluring headlights ...all put together that immediate makes my little bro come to 'attention'.

Her innocence, bubbly and attentive nature makes her easy to be with.
Once in action semi nude, she lets her hands and D boobs do the magic, with light kisses that got progressively more passionate...and sent me to cloud 9 in no time.

RTM: Defintely Yes! Already found my dream mistress in her!
Old 23-02-2023, 07:11 AM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, Super Senior!

Certainly, sharing is caring. I do share the same thoughts as you on this.

And I do concur with your other thought that we do have different objectives and needs once we reach a different peak in life.

At this moment, W is able to fulfil what gm is looking for.
Can communicate really well, down-to-earth, diligent, earnest, hygienic, patient and gives a good hj, just to revisit some key highlights.

The other ML that attracts me requires no introduction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Hi, no problem and you are welcome.

Sharing is caring.

Once u reach different peak in life, need and objective will be different too.

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 23-02-2023, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 2
ticklemefancy is one of the Best!ticklemefancy is one of the Best!ticklemefancy is one of the Best!

Does anyone know where xixi went? Her whatsapp only one tick..
Old 23-02-2023, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 600 / Power: 4
DarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to all

Hi everyone,

I hope all the seniors here can help a relative newbie like me from your experiences - i'm not new to this forum, but i am new to the Massage/Spa arena, and would like to give it a try. However, after trawling through the threads, there's a lot of things i don't understand, so i hope someone kind enough can help to explain?

The experience i'm looking for is a proper massage (not play piano kind), with happy ending release, preferably BJ+ CIM but if don't have it's ok. Free roam is a massive plus, better with boobs. I like to have a longer session, but also understand sometimes they cap the duration

TL;DR - ideal experience = massage + Free Roam + BBBJ CIM
also will be happy with massage + CBJ/HDLY/HJ
GFE a must

I'm not sure how to go about finding that experience here, as everyone seems to already know where to go, so any recommendations would be good. Is there a place where we can search for this (website/thread?) and see pics of the ladies who are offering services?

I also am not sure how to arrange with the spa/ladies - is there a code word/password or something you must say before they will give you the special service? I see damage on the listings sometimes, so that's understood.

If you have any specific recommendations, especially in Jalan Besar, Balestier, around that area, I would be very appreciative! I hope to find one good lady/spa and just keep being a regular there. Central area also fine.

Feel free to message me in PM if that's preferred. Happy to speak in other chat apps too.

Thanks in advance, i don't know how to repay the favour, to be honest, but i will try. I'm usually around the forum in Dome 1/3/L.
Old 23-02-2023, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarklingJ View Post
Hi everyone,

I hope all the seniors here can help a relative newbie like me from your experiences - i'm not new to this forum, but i am new to the Massage/Spa arena, and would like to give it a try. However, after trawling through the threads, there's a lot of things i don't understand, so i hope someone kind enough can help to explain?

( Click to show/hide )
The experience i'm looking for is a proper massage (not play piano kind), with happy ending release, preferably BJ+ CIM but if don't have it's ok. Free roam is a massive plus, better with boobs. I like to have a longer session, but also understand sometimes they cap the duration

GFE a must

I'm not sure how to go about finding that experience here, as everyone seems to already know where to go, so any recommendations would be good. Is there a place where we can search for this (website/thread?) and see pics of the ladies who are offering services?

I also am not sure how to arrange with the spa/ladies - is there a code word/password or something you must say before they will give you the special service? I see damage on the listings sometimes, so that's understood.

If you have any specific recommendations, especially in Jalan Besar, Balestier, around that area, I would be very appreciative! I hope to find one good lady/spa and just keep being a regular there. Central area also fine.

Feel free to message me in PM if that's preferred. Happy to speak in other chat apps too.

Thanks in advance, i don't know how to repay the favour, to be honest, but i will try. I'm usually around the forum in Dome 1/3/L.
There may be bros here who will give you names. But first off, do you find massage without a massage bed or oil to be good massage? Most of the MLs here do not provide them.

There is one I know - OMM. You can search her initials in this thread for her contact. She isn't for the faint hearted but she does her massage seriously

I don't go to the MLs for massage, but have fun short of FJ. That's what most of them offer.
Old 23-02-2023, 10:40 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108463 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Hi, Super Senior!

Certainly, sharing is caring. I do share the same thoughts as you on this.

And I do concur with your other thought that we do have different objectives and needs once we reach a different peak in life.

At this moment, W is able to fulfil what gm is looking for.
Can communicate really well, down-to-earth, diligent, earnest, hygienic, patient and gives a good hj, just to revisit some key highlights.

The other ML that attracts me requires no introduction.
Agreed. I think attitude and the effort as well as greatfulness will contribute in worthy for introduction a not.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 23-02-2023, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarklingJ View Post
Hi everyone,

GFE a must

if you seek a proper massage, then I would say more than 90% of recommendations here will not meet what you seek

Arissa is no longer listed so if you don't need massage bed, you can try these 2 and then refine further depending how the session went for you

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/seventh-princess-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/manman-massage/

however, your mileage is likely to be low with them and can forget about BJs

as for shops, you cannot go wrong with specialspa's ads in the HC section
*naming joints is a no-no here

EDIT: forgot to add, good massage and good (heavy flavoured) sensual do not co-exist and will probably never co-exist again. OMM is 1-in-a-thousand outlier but she is not everyone's cup of tea
Old 23-02-2023, 10:56 AM
Chief Excitement Officer

georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Ditto your point, Super Senior.

Kanpai from Shinjuku to Osaka!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Agreed. I think attitude and the effort as well as greatfulness will contribute in worthy for introduction a not.

easy come, easy go

Old 23-02-2023, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 600 / Power: 4
DarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
There may be bros here who will give you names. But first off, do you find massage without a massage bed or oil to be good massage? Most of the MLs here do not provide them.

There is one I know - OMM. You can search her initials in this thread for her contact. She isn't for the faint hearted but she does her massage seriously

I don't go to the MLs for massage, but have fun short of FJ. That's what most of them offer.
Thanks man! Up points soon!

No need for bed or oil, that doesn't bother me

I'll look for her contact, thanks!
Old 23-02-2023, 10:58 AM
Chief Excitement Officer

Ditto Vardy bro’s 7p massage recommendation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post

if you seek a proper massage, then I would say more than 90% of recommendations here will not meet what you seek

Arissa is no longer listed so if you don't need massage bed, you can try these 2 and then refine further depending how the session went for you

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/seventh-princess-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/manman-massage/

however, your mileage is likely to be low with them and can forget about BJs

as for shops, you cannot go wrong with specialspa's ads in the HC section
*naming joints is a no-no here

easy come, easy go

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1