The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-04-2017, 02:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1325 / Power: 16
Shioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud of
My life story (including all the girls and women in my life)

My dad passed away in a car accident when I was still young and my mum had to shoulder the entire burden on her slim shoulders. She was still very young at that time. She was married to my dad at the age of 19 and had me at 20. Many people chided her for being stupid, choosing not to remarry and to slog her youths away. She just kept quiet everytime that happens.

In order to pay for my education and tuition, she worked several jobs, from being the auntie on the school bus, to cleaner jobs to at night pouring beer for lecherous old men. Every morning, she will ensure I will have nice half boiled eggs on the dining table before she leaves for work. As she has to
work most of the time, she has to often trouble our neighbour to watch over
me. Back then, other than my mum, the nicest person to me is the neighbour auntie's daughter. She will always come over to guide me on my homework and give me free tuition.

She is older than me by 8 years so I just call her Pauline Jie Jie. Maybe
she felt that my family is pitiful so every time she comes over, she will bring many tidbits (like Mamee, white rabbit sweets, etc.) and toys, and she dotes on me alot. Sometimes my mum
works overnight, she will even ask me to go over to her house for stayovers
and during those nights she will hug me tightly to sleep.

Back then, I don't know about bgr, I just felt being able to lie on her chest while sleeping is very comfortable. I even asked her on several occasions innocently whether there is sponge beneath her pyjamas. Everytime she will pinch my cheek and reply that I will know when I grow up.

One day, I unintentionally get to see what is inside. That day, I woke up
in the middle of the night to go to pee. I noticed Pauline Jie Jie is still deeply
asleep and watching her chest rise up and down, curiosity got the better of
me. After hesitating for a while, i mustered up enough courage and extended my hands to unbutton her shirt. I was surprised there wasn't any sponge and is just two lumps of flesh. I looked at myself and wonder why don't I have those flesh and while thinking, my hand went to touch to feel the difference. To my dismay, that woke Pauline Jie Jie up.

I was shocked to see her open her eyes and sat up. But she didn't scold
me. She just buttoned her shirt back and from that moment onwards, she told me that I have grown up and didn't allow me to sleep with her anymore.

The times spent with Pauline Jie Jie was the best times of my childhood.
For someone who didn't get much time and explicit love from his mum, the
time and attention and love showered upon by Pauline Jie Jie is God-sent. However, good things never last. When I was in Primary 6, their family has to move.

On the day of their moving house, she stroked my head and told me to study hard. I cried like mad and felt like I will never get to see her again.

After PSLE, I got into a good neighbourhood secondary school and I studied my ass off. In school, I was consistently amongst the top 3 in level. At that time, my thoughts is very simple. Since Pauline Jie Jie asks me to study hard, I can not let her down!

After O levels, with my aggregate scores, I can enter almost any JC, except the top 5, as without higher chinese and the 2 bonus points that come with it, the cut-off is too steep, I wanted to apply for SAJC but my mum insists that I enrol to ACJC. My mum has seldom asked me for anything so since she insists on this I applied for ACJC. I was having much hope for it as their cut-off point was one point below my aggregate and I was not affiliated to their JC. To my surprise, I was accepted and posted to ACJC, an entirely different environment, a place that is in total contrast to my background. I have always been on financial assistance but on my first day of school, the cars that lined up to drop the other students make the place like a branded car showroom. Maybe I was ashamed, I just walked quickly into the school, looked for my class on the notice board and rushed up the flights of steps to the tutorial room stated.

“Aiyoh……Watch where you are going!”

Maybe I was in too much of a haste, I didn't look out for people when I was running up the stairs and ended up knocking into a teacher. I immediately apologized profusely and helped her up and helped picked up the documents that were strewn over the flight of steps.

“Pay attention to where you are going in future, don't be so blur!”

“Yes Mdm, I'm so sorry!”

I repeatedly apologized and handed over her documents back to her. When I looked up, I was stunned. She looked so familiar but I can't recall where have I seen her before.
Old 21-04-2017, 02:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1325 / Power: 16
Shioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud of
Re: My life story (including all the girls and women in my life)

wow... the paragraphing looks horrible... it looks ok when I was typing here leh.. weird..
Old 21-04-2017, 04:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1383 / Power: 8
JoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shioking View Post
wow... the paragraphing looks horrible... it looks ok when I was typing here leh.. weird..
It's okay lah, no problem to read... look like is good story, up you first!

First to camping here...
Old 21-04-2017, 05:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 11
dinzmarck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydinzmarck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Applying permit too camp here
Old 21-04-2017, 08:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2248 / Power: 17
luvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond repute

set up tent n waiting
Old 21-04-2017, 08:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Camping for more updates.
Old 21-04-2017, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10846 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Looks ok for me.

Upz for the good write up.
Old 21-04-2017, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It looks ok to me. Looking forward to your next update.
Old 21-04-2017, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
materialgirl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start bro, please continue!!
Old 21-04-2017, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
TomCaine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here..
Old 21-04-2017, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 708 / Power: 8
ItsEsther is a splendid one to beholdItsEsther is a splendid one to beholdItsEsther is a splendid one to beholdItsEsther is a splendid one to beholdItsEsther is a splendid one to beholdItsEsther is a splendid one to beholdItsEsther is a splendid one to behold

Interesting. Keep it going!
Old 21-04-2017, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
rockyt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

like the story. Camping in line.
Old 21-04-2017, 10:45 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 13
momo17 is one of the Best!momo17 is one of the Best!momo17 is one of the Best!momo17 is one of the Best!

Good flow bro ! looking forwardd to a good read mate
Old 21-04-2017, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Duck4U deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping too!
Old 21-04-2017, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
FireEater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do continue TS
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1