The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hipgrinder, lookingaround, singlegal

Old 31-05-2021, 05:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6209 / Power: 22
masters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Busty Young Wife and Her Insatiable Appetite

Waiting for updates in 2021

Que: -

Target: 10,000
Old 01-06-2021, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1893 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by masters View Post
Waiting for updates in 2021
Me too !...TS was last seen to log-in in April this yr ...not sure why he is not continuing the story of his notti n insatiable wife for so long already ?? ...sigh

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 01-06-2021, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 6
HeartK549 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As insatiable as sis Cecelia?
Old 02-06-2021, 08:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1893 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartK549 View Post
As insatiable as sis Cecelia?
I think abt the same ...

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 02-06-2021, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 804 / Power: 4
Cecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to behold

Wah...me only 3 men ..hubby, his buddy D and Boss Albert..where got insatiable..
Huh...

Just let go and moves on.
No point dragging it over and over.
Old 02-06-2021, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 804 / Power: 4
Cecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to behold

HNGGG..ANGRY...

Just let go and moves on.
No point dragging it over and over.
Old 02-06-2021, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3611 / Power: 21
stephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond repute

Why dear, why so angry leh, you're one lor, hehe.

Beauty is in the Eye of the beholder
Old 02-06-2021, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecelialee View Post
Wah...me only 3 men ..hubby, his buddy D and Boss Albert..where got insatiable..
Huh...
U missed out D's 3 mahjong kakies leh?
Old 02-06-2021, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenL View Post
Why dear, why so angry leh, you're one lor, hehe.
Opps, u want to sleep on couch izzit?
Old 07-06-2021, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
FlappyDick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Opps, u want to sleep on couch izzit?
Or kneel in durian husks
Old 07-06-2021, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 9
Jamesbond0073 is one of the Best!Jamesbond0073 is one of the Best!Jamesbond0073 is one of the Best!

Anxiously waiting for an update in 2021.
Old 07-06-2021, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 15
bonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi all.

Wow. you guys and girls are the best lah. coming to 2 years no story but i still see this post pop up. lol.

Really sorry about the no story. Covid sia. Wifey want to play around also cannot.

That being said, it's not like she got no action at all. There were encounters that took place in 2019 and early 2020.

Here's a snapshot of some 'events' that happened:
1. Wifey succumbing to Joe (our old neighbour's son) after he finishes his NS. She finally gave in to him after being constantly pressured. No regrets for her as Joe had slim down and toned his muscle to give Wifey an exhaustive fuck weekend. Latest update on Joe: He has a fiancee who is a skinny A-cupper, but love is love ah.

2. Bangla worker made an advance on Wifey (thought she was a maid). He was working at a construction site near our condo and Wifey kept teasing him until he buay tahan and ask for her number. Sexted and even gave wifey some money lol. She didn't go all the way with him, but still managed to give him a couple of blowjobs and titfucks before Covid disrupted everything.

3. During CB last year, Wifey was staying all alone at home as I was still based overseas. She decided to slim down her waist (based on my advice) and tried to keep fit. But age is catching up and her boobs have started to sag abit and her butt have become more womanly. However, she is still horny as fuck. CB drove her crazy as she was all alone and could not chance any new encounters.

4. When I managed to get my ass back to SG in Phase 3, we had so much catch-up sex. That was when i intro-ed her to an Uncle masseur who managed to score with Wifey (as she was too horny during one of the sessions).

Now I'm fucking horny just summarising for you guys. If only i can find some time to write....
Old 07-06-2021, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6209 / Power: 22
masters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome back bro bonnie1

We are all your fans and I really enjoyed and turn on reading your stories .

Would love to read about wifey encounter with the Uncle masseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie1 View Post
Hi all.

Wow. you guys and girls are the best lah. coming to 2 years no story but i still see this post pop up. lol.

Really sorry about the no story. Covid sia. Wifey want to play around also cannot.

That being said, it's not like she got no action at all. There were encounters that took place in 2019 and early 2020.

Here's a snapshot of some 'events' that happened:
1. Wifey succumbing to Joe (our old neighbour's son) after he finishes his NS. She finally gave in to him after being constantly pressured. No regrets for her as Joe had slim down and toned his muscle to give Wifey an exhaustive fuck weekend. Latest update on Joe: He has a fiancee who is a skinny A-cupper, but love is love ah.

2. Bangla worker made an advance on Wifey (thought she was a maid). He was working at a construction site near our condo and Wifey kept teasing him until he buay tahan and ask for her number. Sexted and even gave wifey some money lol. She didn't go all the way with him, but still managed to give him a couple of blowjobs and titfucks before Covid disrupted everything.

3. During CB last year, Wifey was staying all alone at home as I was still based overseas. She decided to slim down her waist (based on my advice) and tried to keep fit. But age is catching up and her boobs have started to sag abit and her butt have become more womanly. However, she is still horny as fuck. CB drove her crazy as she was all alone and could not chance any new encounters.

4. When I managed to get my ass back to SG in Phase 3, we had so much catch-up sex. That was when i intro-ed her to an Uncle masseur who managed to score with Wifey (as she was too horny during one of the sessions).

Now I'm fucking horny just summarising for you guys. If only i can find some time to write....

Que: -

Target: 10,000
Old 08-06-2021, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 5
fiatcar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Welcome back TS. You can take your time to write, no hurry!
Old 08-06-2021, 12:13 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Reviewer123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lol. Nice updates continue TS
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1