The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 08-10-2005, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 22
Huluman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHuluman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
5 Down Sept-Oct

I have received messages of 5 Bros here who was tested positive within September to Oct ... They were at a loss and seek my advice ....i shall not reveal their nicks but to all 5 of u guys - good luck and tough it out. I pray for you. And for those Positives who has yet to do their tests please do it quick ...YOU MAY BE POSITIVE!
Old 09-10-2005, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
FL_Noob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 5 Down Sept-Oct

That means they got it like in june or july?
Old 09-10-2005, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 23
rabitsu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: 5 Down Sept-Oct

Quote:
Originally Posted by FL_Noob
That means they got it like in june or july?
Look at his reputation man.....
Old 09-10-2005, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 23
diesel is one of the Best!diesel is one of the Best!diesel is one of the Best!
Smile Re: 5 Down Sept-Oct

So far in this forum, never really came across any brothers here dare to admit themselves tested for HIV+.

அறிவுடையார் ஆவ தறிவார் அறிவிலார்
அஃதறி கல்லா தவர்

Chit-chat buddy: VanHouten & gf. Psalm & gf.
Kopi-O brothers: Malaysian Datuk & Paraparasakura
Phone-chatter: Thaivisitor

Old 09-10-2005, 04:35 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

judging from your previous posting.....seems whoever associate with you will have a high chance of kenna aids or die from aids ...me scare scare... i better stay far away from you...KAOZ...

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 10-10-2005, 08:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 20
dt3305 is one of the Best!dt3305 is one of the Best!dt3305 is one of the Best!

Ignore this guy...don't know what his agenda is...if he wants to promote awareness, he is doing it the wrong way...just check all his postings...
Old 10-10-2005, 10:31 AM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 20
donkeykong99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdonkeykong99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdonkeykong99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdonkeykong99 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

damm it, if you wanna cheong you should know the risk , then fuck it, but if you want to frighten people into not doing it anymore, why dont you go somewhere else, do you think your threats will make them change their minds?
Old 10-10-2005, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by diesel
So far in this forum, never really came across any brothers here dare to admit themselves tested for HIV+.
got one...cannot remember his nick but he post 20 over posts, claims to only cheong hc and put condom on..before you know it...claim he kena AIDS..some more the nick he registered less then half a year of cheonging kena AIDS....can you smell something fishy..scare tactics in used?
Old 10-10-2005, 11:14 AM
Samster

Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dt3305
Ignore this guy...don't know what his agenda is...if he wants to promote awareness, he is doing it the wrong way...just check all his postings...
AFA in action....using a bit of scare tactics here and there...
Old 10-10-2005, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 20
dt3305 is one of the Best!dt3305 is one of the Best!dt3305 is one of the Best!

No lah, he not from Afa kah...he just escape from CDC...
Old 10-10-2005, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dt3305
No lah, he not from Afa kah...he just escape from CDC...
more like IMH...
Old 12-10-2005, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 20
jinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine
more like IMH...

haha

he was sacked frm Afa for always talkin rubbish & contractin std... they st him to CDC where everyone can't stand his constant mindless ramblings they st him to IMH... looks now he's on the loose
反正我本来就是一个人旅行
Old 15-10-2005, 08:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1096 / Power: 20
AfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine
AFA in action....using a bit of scare tactics here and there...
Dear Frankie et al,

We like to maintain our professionalism as an organisation. We will never setup another nick name or pose as someone.

Our existence is not to employ scare tactics, it does not work as well - we all know that.

If it was to raise awareness, it would be done in good taste.

We provide as much as possible, help and one-to-one counselling services and anonymous testing for the benefit of all. Spread the word around that all brothers from Samster or non-Samster can all benefit from our services

For any Q&A on HIV/AIDS or STIs, or support you can always reach us on our email, or join any of our outreach program. Email us for greater details.

Best wishes,
AfA Outreach
Old 16-10-2005, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfA_hmor
Dear Frankie et al,

We like to maintain our professionalism as an organisation. We will never setup another nick name or pose as someone.

Our existence is not to employ scare tactics, it does not work as well - we all know that.

If it was to raise awareness, it would be done in good taste.

We provide as much as possible, help and one-to-one counselling services and anonymous testing for the benefit of all. Spread the word around that all brothers from Samster or non-Samster can all benefit from our services

For any Q&A on HIV/AIDS or STIs, or support you can always reach us on our email, or join any of our outreach program. Email us for greater details.

Best wishes,
AfA Outreach
My apologies bro afa for bringing your organization into ill repute...my intention is only to highlight wat could be the real motive of this nick and what ever organization he may project to represent...this is a sex forum we cheong we know the risk and we don't need reminders especially those seating on their moral high horse, not that i am referring to you.. i don;t know for the rest...for me i am ready to bite the bullet if ever shot...easy said then done perhaps but when life is practically a living hell...wat the diff between death and living...my nick says it all...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1