The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-06-2022, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24353 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
Saw the above message fast hand fast leg and book an appointment with the above.
Location was quite easy to find no problem.
Its not a condo more like office place. High ceiling.
Looks wise so so pre MILF or MILF.
Before actions start she ask what service HJ BJ etc etc and if I want cim.
Bath and lie down for massage. Cant say much about the massage rather piano style press here press there.
Piano action over I said I want FJ. Std BJ and FJ
As I have not fuck for very some time so shoot out in no time.
Cant say much about the FJ. Commerical fuck as she is a
FL.
Will I RTF...nah dont think so. She is an over priced whore.
Too exp for a commercial fuck
One man's meat is another's poison. YMMV. Too bad you did not have a good experience with her! Sorry to hear about it! (I had shared with you in pm about my good experience with her) Another bro had shared she is rather good leh! Anyway, she conveyed through a bro that she did not want any publicity about her selectively offering fj. So I have removed those statements.
Old 15-06-2022, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 1073 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
One man's meat is another's poison. YMMV. Too bad you did not have a good experience with her! Sorry to hear about it! (I had shared with you in pm about my good experience with her) Another bro had shared she is rather good leh! Anyway, she conveyed through a bro that she did not want any publicity about her selectively offering fj. So I have removed those statements.
This is massage discussion thread, not abt FJ..

Those kind of stuff do it in dome 2 pls..

Tyvm..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 15-06-2022, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 8
staringafresh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystaringafresh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Yes concur with the above recommendation.
Visited her since her times when she was in Geylang.
Now based in central area.
Her neh neh is damn big and nice.
She also do selective top up for FJ depends on ur chemistry with her. Pricing also reasonable.
So did you manage to FJ with her?
Old 15-06-2022, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by staringafresh View Post
What’s your point? Just because you wanted free massage and she denied you? You are such a pathetic piece of shit.

What got into u?
U kena kc deep deep by her is it.
I always pay for her massage and top up svcs.
Anyway her selective extra is for some customers only.
I am not the first bro that said can up her. Other bros also said the same thing in earlier post.
Suck it up asshole if she offer FJ to me and other bros but not to u.
Or are u her WK thinking that she only offer FJ to u.
Well wake up other bros and me up her already.
Old 15-06-2022, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 8
staringafresh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystaringafresh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
What got into u?
U kena kc deep deep by her is it.
I always pay for her massage and top up svcs.
Anyway her selective extra is for some customers only.
I am not the first bro that said can up her. Other bros also said the same thing.
Suck it up asshole if she offer FJ to me and other bros but not to u.
Or are u her WK thinking that she only offer FJ to u.
Well wake up other bros and me up her already.
You piece of shit…that’s what into me. What a pathetic loser…trying to stir up things just because you don’t have money? People is trying to do honest living and you are trying to make it hard for people just because you lost your job and still want to play?
Old 15-06-2022, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
You piece of shit…that’s what into me. What a pathetic loser…trying to stir up things just because you don’t have money? People is trying to do honest living and you are trying to make it hard for people just because you lost your job and still want to play?
U got the wrong guy.
Anyway suck it up loser dont be kc deep deep by her
She is not exclusive to u for fj only.
If u never even.up her before. I feel u. The feeling sucks.
Old 16-06-2022, 12:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy-12.com/xiaoxiao-massage/

笑笑 relist again after delist for sometime
Old 16-06-2022, 12:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
This mouthing about FJ about ML has been happening from him for so long liao.
Don't know why he kept talking about FJ in this thread.
And it seem that he only "share" when he got a raw deal with certain ML about getting the extra.
Is what I feel from the read from all the posts.
Chiong safe!
Old 16-06-2022, 12:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeran View Post
https://sglonelyguy-12.com/shui-duo-duo-massage/

Any commando tried so far? Appreciate any bros who have tried to report back on your adventure. TIA
There was some comments in the past week. But not sure which page is it.
Try the search function to look for the ML name.
Old 16-06-2022, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Anan is back. Spoke to her over WeChat.
She just posted a photo in her WC moments.
Thanks bro. Just saw she also relisted
Old 16-06-2022, 12:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
And it seem that he only "share" when he got a raw deal with certain ML about getting the extra.
Chiong safe!
That Clown from Disney land playing his broken recorder on fj, WK blah blah blah again

Last edited by zeefee71; 16-06-2022 at 08:02 AM. Reason: err
Old 16-06-2022, 01:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 12
xxmattzxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxmattzxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxmattzxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxmattzxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxmattzxx is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by beargyz View Post
https://sglonelyguy-12.com/baby-massage/

Finally managed to book Baby after trying so long, according to her; apparently i was in their [put aeroplane] list, cuz i messaged them and hiam their location too far lol

Looks: i will say 70-80% close to the photos on the web except for the complexion but still consider SYT to me, my cup of tea at least

Body: petite, looks shorter than i expected but very huggable, perky boobs, butt small but nice to squeeze

Massage: no expectation since i was there for the deed but she put in effort to at least massage me till i cool down (i was rushing to be there on time) probably for abt 15-20min.

Sensual: After the massage she started running her fingers and finger nails all over my back, then to the balls and butt, teasing but not rushy, taking the time to arouse me before asking me to turn over. Slowly remove her nightie and continue running her fingers all over the groin area instead of stroking my lil bro.
Then comes the sexcited part for me; she started moving herself and sit on my groin, and start grinding like riding me while i grab and fondle with her perky boobs. Super GFE; as she lie down by my side and started HJ while cat bathing my chest. After releasing she will still lie down by ur side and chit chat about her daily stuff till the time is up.

RTM: definitely will, the GFE feel is nonpareil, worth the cab fare i paid to travelled down (since i was running late xD)
How’s her playability ? Can zhut ?
Old 16-06-2022, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 18
roysg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroysg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroysg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Bro just ignore this CB Kia, he is always full of nonsense. Just look at his previous posts, all he had was full mouth of shits and stinko
Old 16-06-2022, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 18
roysg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroysg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroysg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Chiong safe!
Agree, always choose to ignore him whatever he posted
Old 16-06-2022, 01:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 1073 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysg View Post
Bro just ignore this CB Kia, he is always full of nonsense. Just look at his previous posts, all he had was full mouth of shits and stinko
I’m surprised he hasn’t been zapped till oblivion yet..

Oh crap.. Should I have openly mentioned this?

Let’s f*cking go!!!

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1