The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-02-2021, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6651 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by leo85 View Post
https://sglonelyguys.site/dou-dou-massage/

Complexion is quite bad and skin isnt as fair as photos. Massage and sensual were average at best (below average). Not a good experience IMHO. In and out in 30mins including 2 showers. Not recommended. Money better spent elsewhere. Lesson learnt: be patient and wait for FRs. Miu miu was a jackpot.
Upz you also for your commando raid!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoli74 View Post
https://sglonelyguys.site/ivy-massage/
Guards - not commandos cause I think a few bro before me.

~ location 5.5/10 . In omo shop. Limited washing facilities. Those who need to pee before action better do it first . Not very exposed area but still feel weird.
~ sensuality/ playability 7.5/10 Can forget massage . Don’t think she has experience. But her boobs F is quite enjoyable as her pairs are really one of the best I have seen, without being on a baby elephant frame. But if you want ZZ , do it before Boobs F, otherwise you will have oily mouth.
~ overall 7/10. Location is the major set back . Hard for me to RTM.
Got few b4 u but u were 1st to write MR, so still commando lah! Upz your effort.

May I ask how long was total Mission elapsed time? Since you didn’t get much of a massage? And the damage was as advertised? (Given that she operated from a shop).
Old 17-02-2021, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6651 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Really!!?? I texted her too and she confirmed that her price of $110 includes bbbj-cim. Hmm... MLs who prata their price and services are ones I don't trust giving me a good time. It just tells me that she doesn't possess good wotk ethics and conduct and that will definitely be in play during the session.
Maybe your record in the DB is Andy Lau or The Lover..... so she give u 110.... *wink
Old 17-02-2021, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1073 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
Maybe your record in the DB is Andy Lau or The Lover..... so she give u 110.... *wink
CCb not fair sia..

BBFA sure kena chopped carrot gao gao then..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 17-02-2021, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1358 / Power: 13
xiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Upz you also for your commando raid!

Got few b4 u but u were 1st to write MR, so still commando lah! Upz your effort.

May I ask how long was total Mission elapsed time? Since you didn’t get much of a massage? And the damage was as advertised? (Given that she operated from a shop).
No rush at all, she piano massage and chit chat for 30mins +, and action another 20mins thereabout . Full hour utilised. Had it been home based , I will probably hang around , but you don’t really want to cop up in a shop for too long .
Old 17-02-2021, 10:30 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CITY224 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCITY224 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzing View Post
This one is confirmed FL although operating in MP. At least she is honest and tell you up front she does not know how to massage. Ask you to upgrade to full service. Initially I declined and opted for $130 bbbj/cim package but after experiencing her non-existent massage and persistant upsell ...... I agreed to her FJ package.

Immediately asked me to turn over and started catbath my whole body..... and then lifted my butt for AR. Can feel her tongue drilling deep inside. After AR she proceeded to BBBJ which was good.... at the same time she use her finger to continue poking inside my asshole.
Almost cannot hold back and she then went to get a condom capped me and rode cowgal on me. Her cowgal style is not up/down pump but rather grinding forward / backward while my dick was inside her. Finally unloaded but she did not stop.... continued grinding until.my dick became soft and slipped out with the condom still kiap inside her pussy.

Looks - 5/10 not syt but more like younger milf (photos were taken several years ago)
Massage - 0/10 totally dunno how to massage (just touch here touch there with no strength at all)
Attitude - 5/10 very direct upfront offer you to take the full service package even before undressing.
BBBJ - 9/10 can blow and suck very well (and very tokcong assrim with deep drilling)
French - Never try as I dun fancy tasting my own shit.
Painting - Yes she offered... but I did not want to do it.

Overall verdict - she is hardcore FL and not an ML.... anyway I was in & out of her place around 35 mins (including showers x 2)
Damage - $180 for full service package.
RTM - NO
Thank you for your honest fr.
Had thought of booking her.
One more target to avoid.
Old 17-02-2021, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 4
Buaytahanliao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBuaytahanliao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sgvipclubs.com/index.php/pro...72/en/sasa0402

Face: I think different from photo. But look decent.

Boob: C Cup

Massage: 9
She really got put in the strength to make sure you feel comfortable.

HJ: standard. 7

GFE: 9
Friendly attitude and will joke with you.

Overall good experience if you are just looking for massage. But what I don't like is they use false advertising.

Hygiene: They change the bedsheet and towels after I left.

False Advertising:
**She will be Top NUDE 一丝不挂*
(you need to pay extra $50 for her to be naked)

Not from Malaysia. She's from China
Old 17-02-2021, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Really!!?? I texted her too and she confirmed that her price of $110 includes bbbj-cim. Hmm... MLs who prata their price and services are ones I don't trust giving me a good time. It just tells me that she doesn't possess good wotk ethics and conduct and that will definitely be in play during the session.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
CCb not fair sia..

BBFA sure kena chopped carrot gao gao then..
Wah jin sad, now got classified category one sia........

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 17-02-2021, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Lots of nonsense posts suddenly.
Old 17-02-2021, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15596 / Power: 45
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakarum View Post
Good day bro Javabeans, I miss your rating system.
Thank you bro, nowadays no time to do that liao.

The number of good MLs these days, i think, is less than the fingers of one hand.

So it will ‘offend’ many sponsors/OKTs here. LOL.

So i just enjoy quietly will do.
Old 17-02-2021, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 10
mariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post

The number of good MLs these days, i think, is less than the fingers of one hand.

indeed 1 hand can count..
Old 18-02-2021, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6188 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post

Glad to hear from you.

You had already done alot for the community, those days might be gone but it's good that you are here. 👍👍
Old 18-02-2021, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 945 / Power: 11
dnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoli74 View Post
https://sglonelyguys.site/ivy-massage/
Guards - not commandos cause I think a few bro before me.
~ looks , don’t bother with the photo, cause don’t know which one is the real person. Rule of thumb is when you see those with the bunny hair do or Christmas outfit - don’t bother. But She easily scores a 7/10 . Not SYT , late 20s or early 30.
~ body 8/10 . Natural C+ with light colored nips - best in class, smooth skin. Well maintained body tone.
~ location 5.5/10 . In omo shop. Limited washing facilities. Those who need to pee before action better do it first . Not very exposed area but still feel weird.
~ sensuality/ playability 7.5/10 Can forget massage . Don’t think she has experience. But her boobs F is quite enjoyable as her pairs are really one of the best I have seen, without being on a baby elephant frame. But if you want ZZ , do it before Boobs F, otherwise you will have oily mouth.
~ overall 7/10. Location is the major set back . Hard for me to RTM.
Adding unto my MR to bro xiaoli74 as my own experience is quite on point with his except for a couple of differences

Looks: Can’t tell cos she was masked up. Her eyes looks nice though. Agree with bro xiaoli she gives off a late 20s vibe.

Body: Slim with very little tummy bulge. Smooth skin with big B to small C boobs. I suspect they may be a little enhanced as the pair don’t feel naturally soft when I squeezed a little harder but if the pair were enhanced I would say quite well done.

Location: Not near any MRT. Foot soldiers need to take bus. Drivers should have no major issues getting a parking space during non peak hours but otherwise the traffic there can be a nightmare. Like what bro xiaoli74 said, it is an OMO shop facing main traffic road but she will lock up before action starts. There is no showering facilities. Personally I don’t feel very comfortable going full monty in a shop cos I am worried somebody will just knock.

Massage: She is obviously not trained, press a little here a little there. I went with her flow mainly for ice breaking and trying to build some rapport for sensual.

Sensual/playability: Standard boobs massage but I like the felling of her erected nips running through my body. Also managed to get her FN and had some fun exploring her body. She allows zhut zhut. Didn’t get to try BF as I wanted to avoid having oil in my mouth as described by bro xiaoli74. Anyway everything was done on the massage bed so not much space to roll around in.

Hygiene: There is a disposable sheet on the bed and I saw her cleaning up at the other corner of the shop post deed. She also sanitized my hands before action started so I think hygiene standard is quite alright.

Time Management: This is the part I blamed myself for not managing well. When the deed was completed, she went to clean herself up leaving me with some wet and dry tissues to clean up the oil. I should have went for 2 shots to maximize my hour. So in reality, i was in and out within 40 mins. I suggest you dictate your session instead of flowing with her cos she seems quite new to this trade.

One thing I didn’t like was she was hinting I should tip her as she thought she provided an excellent session. I declined politely and told I will give tips if she can up the excitement in my next visit.

RTM: For $120, I think it is on the high side given my overall experience with her ended quite prematurely and her location is really out of the way. There is no offer to provide any simple massage post deed so it gives me the feeling once you shot, you can start wearing back your clothes. But of course if you manage to get her to fire you off twice, your hour should be more or less utilized.

I think she is worth a visit but I am sitting on the fence on RTM.

Anyway hope you guys find this useful.
Old 18-02-2021, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 12
BenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud of

Read within 1 page got 2 FRs in out within 30/35min including 2x showers...powerful landmine
Old 18-02-2021, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 0
mbolton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymbolton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leo85 View Post
https://sglonelyguys.site/dou-dou-massage/

Complexion is quite bad and skin isnt as fair as photos. Massage and sensual were average at best (below average). Not a good experience IMHO. In and out in 30mins including 2 showers. Not recommended. Money better spent elsewhere. Lesson learnt: be patient and wait for FRs. Miu miu was a jackpot.

Up you for the commando post. will try to make a booking with MM too and share my FR as well
Old 18-02-2021, 07:07 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenZQ View Post
Read within 1 page got 2 FRs in out within 30/35min including 2x showers...powerful landmine
Err no showering....skip. Covid now lah..hygiene is damm impt..

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1