The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 19-04-2024, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
envyloop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Sonia / Lust365
https://sammythe.guru/showthr...ighlight=sonia

This FR is shout out for those bros there who are looking for quality service (not only girl wise but OKT wise as well).

OKT: 2nd time with them, very consistent with good customer service service

LOOKS: 9 looking like a Korean girl with her nice facial features

BODY: 10 slim, quite tall also around 160 cm ++

BBBJ: 9 took advantage of my hard rod. She nonstop suck and lick. Her grip also just nice, didn’t made my l bro felt suffocated

FJ: 9 find her well experienced in all the positions . She can turn and twist on doggy so I can see her sexy face while she moans . She really solid

RTF: yes yes
Old 19-04-2024, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
tigger0201 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jewel Terminal21

Looks: slutty looks, very cute makes me horny

Body: curvy body with fleshy ass, D big cup, sensitive to licks

French: very fluent in French with nipples touching and balls groping

Blowjob: told her I want to cim, no joke she can go slow to fast and slow bobbing for long. At least a good 20-25 minutes of non stop sucking and licking my balls. Suck till my 1st shot cum in her mouth.

Painting: enjoy making her squirm and moans, suck her clit hard while my finger in and out of her hole

Fj: wet and tight, tried a few position and finish with doggy her, hold her waist as handle and pump her till my 2nd shot. Moans okay and able to withstand hard and deep pounding.

Overall a worth it bonk. Thumbs up to bro Kim too for the fast and smooth arrangement.

Will rtf if time and wallet allow.

Old 19-04-2024, 09:31 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 868 / Power: 11
Zyrakion is a splendid one to beholdZyrakion is a splendid one to beholdZyrakion is a splendid one to beholdZyrakion is a splendid one to beholdZyrakion is a splendid one to beholdZyrakion is a splendid one to beholdZyrakion is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

My ratings

Excellent : Crème de la crème, rare gem worthy. The utmost legendary experience you can find and get. Makes you feel magical that this moment actually existed in your life and you get to experience it.
Very Good : Top-notch service that is worth every penny, almost perfect. Makes you feel that the only vitamin you lack after this session is vitamin M.
Good : Nothing much to complain about because honestly you kind of enjoyed it, but at the same time nothing fantastic to rave about. Doesn't leave you with any negative feelings after the session.
Decent : Generally fine, pretty standard SOP. Feels like just going through the routine to release your load. Subconsciously you know you tried better ones before somewhere and this session could use some improvements.
Meh : Makes you feel a little regret and empty right after the session, you hear an internal voice saying that you could have better spent your penny elsewhere.

Session Feedback

FL : Anisa
Stable : FoxyThai
OKT : Quick response from OKT and smooth booking process.

Initial Impression

Looks : Decent (MILF, about 20% discount from TG photo, real life looks a bit older. 1 shade tanner than photo.)
Body : Decent (Shaved pussy with stubbles, natural boobs good for boob lovers.)

Session
French : - (Didn't try)
Painting : Good (She gives good response and moans with my tongue rhythm, help turns me on.)
BBBJ : Good (Slow and sensual type, she can go as long as you want and doesn't complain so that's a plus point.)
HJ : - (Didn't try)
FJ : Good (Able to endure long cowgirl and accommodate different positions.)
Massage : Good (Feels more like a proper massage, she puts a towel over my body and presses are on point for me.)
AR : - (Didn't try.)

Overall

GFE : Good (She is a MILF, but a solid service queen. Always smiley and good attitude, ensures you are well taken care of. Of course those lucky bros that unlock her special talent can hear her sing )
RTF : Looking to try other girls.
Old 19-04-2024, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1084 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15541 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyrakion View Post
My ratings

Excellent : Crème de la crème, rare gem worthy. The utmost legendary experience you can find and get. Makes you feel magical that this moment actually existed in your life and you get to experience it.
Very Good : Top-notch service that is worth every penny, almost perfect. Makes you feel that the only vitamin you lack after this session is vitamin M.
Good : Nothing much to complain about because honestly you kind of enjoyed it, but at the same time nothing fantastic to rave about. Doesn't leave you with any negative feelings after the session.
Decent : Generally fine, pretty standard SOP. Feels like just going through the routine to release your load. Subconsciously you know you tried better ones before somewhere and this session could use some improvements.
Meh : Makes you feel a little regret and empty right after the session, you hear an internal voice saying that you could have better spent your penny elsewhere.

Session Feedback

Initial Impression

Looks : Decent (MILF, about 20% discount from TG photo, real life looks a bit older. 1 shade tanner than photo.)

Session
Painting : Good (She gives good response and moans with my tongue rhythm, help turns me on.)
BBBJ : Good (Slow and sensual type, she can go as long as you want and doesn't complain so that's a plus point.)
Massage : Good (Feels more like a proper massage, she puts a towel over my body and presses are on point for me.)

Overall

GFE : Good (She is a MILF, but a solid service queen. Always smiley and good attitude, ensures you are well taken care of. Of course those lucky bros that unlock her special talent can hear her sing )
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old 19-04-2024, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 11
remth66 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyremth66 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Amber from Club Friday
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=982034

TLDR: good GFE and fuck me dry for both shots

Looks:9/10 Bias here as she is my style. Thai tanned though, beautiful features and good skin, got naughty and wild side
Body: 8.5/10 Extra points for my preference of petite girls, natural b cups fits her body well, nice sexy tattoos
BBBJ: 9/10 Wet and slurpy with balls polishing.
FJ: 9.5/10 Good bonk and accommodating. DFK all the way. Plus plus points for the dfk, making the experience perfect

GFE: 10/10 the way she stroke my hair while I lay down beside her is very attentive, relaxing, like lovers

Overall:10/10

Can understand why so many good FRs of her in forum and telegram, I think she can be the next Scarlett imo haha

Recommended for bros who like sexy girls, she is definitely willing to please with good GFE, not for boobs lovers though.
Old 19-04-2024, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Caspain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFiend View Post
The real intel has moved over to TG.

This thread unfortunately more often than not, just increasingly serves as a marketing funnel for stables to covert newbies to customers.

All the lao jiao cheongsters no longer treat GB thread as a reliable source.
Hi Bro, possible to share the TG link via PM? Thanks in advance!
Old 19-04-2024, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2000 / Power: 7
Ninjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond repute

Referring to Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by stsq View Post
Is it for both girls?
OK - Sasha (T21), May (GX), Miyaki (GX), Yeong (S69)
EH - Mochi (GMC), Pumpuy (Merci), Xinnie (LFT), Kitty (L365)
NO - Queen (Merci)
Old 19-04-2024, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
knockerszz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Amanda foxythsi

Okt fast reply and nice

Looks 7/10

Body 6/10 not really same as stated

French 7/10 can kiss

Bbbj 7/10 still OK

Fj 6/10 didn't really have the mood because I feel she was not my type after taking off the clothes, just let her suck me off

Rtf will try see others
Old 19-04-2024, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 3
johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyrakion View Post
My ratings

Session Feedback

Initial Impression

Session

Overall

Power bro, upzzz you & support
Old 19-04-2024, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 2
dreamingdaniel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jude
From Club Friday
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=982029

Book a session with Jude last night, and thanks OKT for the fast arrangement

Looks: Very close to the photo posted in the forum. Closest resemblance is this photo below

Body: Slim body, normal Thai tan skin tone. Natural boobs. Rubber nips are damn sensitive, and can suck and lick.

Bbbj: Took it like a champ. My first shot facefuck her and unload it on her face. Willing to serve me like a king �� not rushing to clean her face after I shoot.

Fj: Relax for awhile, we chatted and her hands start to be naughty, fondling my tools and went down to gave me a blowjob till my cock stand up again. Pound her deep and hard in missionary, she moans out loud. Perfect release.

Overall: Definetely will RTF, it was a very good bonk especially if you like petite girl with high sex drive.

Old 19-04-2024, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 7
Informergy is one of the Best!Informergy is one of the Best!Informergy is one of the Best!

Mikky from galaxyxscorts

Location central and ample of parking

Lady was in her mid 20s

Service was good and gfe very high

Blowjob skills I rate 8.5/10 becos she really can nearly make me blust into her mouth

Catbath was from neck slowly down to my groin

We fuckded hard and her moan was loud ,she can take hard pounding and she loved the most is doggy

Will try find time to rtf her before she leaves

Thanks okt for arrangement
Old 19-04-2024, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 2
Lonerangerkia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterPenguin View Post

Hermes -FG
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=977171&highlight=

Looks - 8/10 the photo resembles her. sweet looking girl. I was skeptical about the photo but I'm not disappointed this time.

Body-9/10 as a number of Bros here mentioned,have meat at all the right place.handful of boobs and a lovely meaty ass.

BBBJ - 9/10 lots of tongue action and ok to go deep. Gagged on my lil bro. Love it man.

FJ - 10/10 sibei passionate as usual. I was sucking on her tits as she slowly slip her pussy into my dick. No commercial moans, you can sense she quite enjoy it and was really wet. Took me a good 20 min for the first shot inside her. Got problem with the second shot because I always got issue of not shooting, so I took my time to please her instead with slow strokes into her pussy in various directions.
Intend to RTF for May but she is not available this morning. OKT told me Hermes young and High GFE. Trusted okt and is true. Session was awesome and 1 thing amazed me is she can speak mandarin and she serve me well.

Thumbs up and enjoy my session.
Old 19-04-2024, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
FatClemenza deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Quinni from Foxy.

Rating 1-10

Looks: 7 first look. 9 when riding.

GFE/Service: 10. Friendly and cheerful.

BBBJ: 10. Fast and aggressive suction.

FJ: 10. All position.

Probably RTF.

Thanks OKT for the quick arrangement.
Old 19-04-2024, 01:29 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Ineeednymph is Cool - loads of Potential

Zoey <--> Lust365

https://sammythe.guru/showthr...highlight=zoey

Looks/ 9 looks younger in person. She passed my standards
Age/ 24 yo
Body/ 9.5 body curve is lit
Boobs/ 9 lucky to have gals
With huge milkshakes. Soft and nipples always very hard
Frenching/ 8.5 fluent in frenching. With tongue and turns head. Don’t stay in one side only
Bbbj/ 9 super
Wet and sloppy kind
Fj: 9 missionary will be definitely my top 1 love seeing them boobies bouncing and how she moans
Gfe: 9 felt me special and always comes close to me even after the bonk was over
Old 19-04-2024, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
plummomo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Apple - Lust365

Looks on this girl is around 90% close to photos. Curvy body and relatively fair skin. Very very smooth indeed. Boobs natural 35C on this girl feels soft and natural to touch.
Overall session I would rate 9/10.
Attitude 10/10
Boobs 9/10
Body 9/10 (solid figure damn sexy)
Skin 9/10
Ass 9/10
Gfe 10/10
Fj 10/10 very accommodating can change many position
Return on investment 10/10(worth every cent)
Totally eager to please. Hardworking.
100% rtf is got time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1