The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List
MeZhiL

Old 25-04-2024, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1905 / Power: 14
Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future
Re: Come Share Your Wife Pic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboy1988 View Post
Lol.. xiao long bao still alright as long not chong you bing.. 🤣
Hahaha chong you bing....thought normally others will say ✈️ runway....
Old 25-04-2024, 12:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 12
Skyboy1988 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyboy1988 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyboy1988 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baileys View Post
Hahaha chong you bing....thought normally others will say ✈️ runway....
Since already using food to represent mah. Initially I wanted to say Roti Prata one. 😂

Sometimes a dramatic changes to life isn't really a bad thing..
Old 25-04-2024, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 803 / Power: 12
Funlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Haha bro no need to PS....like I said fated de....those ladies I like all comes in small packages...haha
Bro Funlover thanks but as of now am still happy with my xiao long bao wife....👍👍
Glad u enjoy it but u missed out alot. I can no longer see myself together with a xiao long bao, kenna spoiled by giris crossed my path liao. Only go big or go home for me. 😉
Old 25-04-2024, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 891 / Power: 22
sadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by mozillafoxxx View Post
Malay wife short skirt hot ass for you to sniff on, nice smell after came back from work.
What would you do to her?

[/QUOTE]
What a great ass! My favorite round and big ass. And favorite black thong underwear, will use my mouth to remove her underwear, put it in my mouth to suck every drop from the underwear. And put my alpha male nose to her ass and sniff out her wonderful sense. Eat her pussy and ass at same time.... She can fart anytime she like on my alpha male face....
Old 25-04-2024, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 891 / Power: 22
sadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdbrybry7 View Post

Who's ready to fuck my wife. PM if you want to see more nudes of her
Great body. This is real woman body. Yes I want to fuck your wife. More of her pic pls
Old 25-04-2024, 05:23 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 19
Mr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond repute

One more this morning before going to work.

Old 25-04-2024, 08:06 PM
Samster

Skyboy1988 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyboy1988 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyboy1988 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mozillafoxxx View Post
Malay wife short skirt hot ass for you to sniff on, nice smell after came back from work.
What would you do to her?

[/QUOTE]

Lol.. no offense bro. I'm a clean freak. I must and also expect my partner to shower before we jump into bed especially after a day out. It is practically impossible for a dick/pussy/ass to still smell good after a day of work.

Let's be real here.

I won't judge if u prefer those smell or "scents". Each to their own preferences. 😅

Old 25-04-2024, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.M View Post

This can go down into the book of record for greatest wife tits. Lucky u bro..

Old 25-04-2024, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1905 / Power: 14
Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.M View Post

Bro can ask what cup size ?? 😬
Old 25-04-2024, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
I'm guessing F..

Old 26-04-2024, 07:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 15
scarecrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscarecrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscarecrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscarecrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscarecrow is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I guess should be 36D or DD
Old 26-04-2024, 07:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrow View Post
The reason I did not mention D is because my wife is a D. Playing with it everyday. Mr.M's wife's one confirmed bigger than D or DD.

Old 26-04-2024, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 15
scarecrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscarecrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscarecrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscarecrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscarecrow is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboy1988 View Post
The reason I did not mention D is because my wife is a D. Playing with it everyday. Mr.M's wife's one confirmed bigger than D or DD.
Maybe it's the camera angle also? difficult to say for sure but I have seen 34C that looks more like D cups.

Same girl, different angle

Old 26-04-2024, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Maybe it's the camera angle also? difficult to say for sure but I have seen 34C that looks more like D cups.

Same girl, different angle

But Mr.m's photo have his wife grabbing those lovely boobs unless her hand is sibeh tiny in person if not I dun think is angle prob..

Reminds me of the deadpool scene from the 1st movie.. (if you know, you know.) 🤣🤣🤣

Old 26-04-2024, 02:44 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 19
Mr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bingo 36D.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1