The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-09-2023, 08:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 10
chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!
Re: What is the most important factor in finding girls for sex?

If you just want sex, no need do so much. Just pay for it lah. Make it transactional. No need think so much. You're not looking for a long term relationship why bother. Pay, f*^k and go. Play all these mind games for what? last thing you want is the girl developed emotion or worse obsession for you then she'll stick to you like some psychotic biatch making your life a living hell.
Old 26-09-2023, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
AdamLee12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Gentle and hansom. Girls are easily attracted by such men who put them in the first place.
Old 28-09-2023, 07:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 10
chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamLee12 View Post
Gentle and hansom. Girls are easily attracted by such men who put them in the first place.
Umm... no. Girls are rarely attracted to gentle guys. Usually they prefer bad boys. Coz gentle guys are boring. Gentle guys are mostly simps. And simps get treated like carpet. You don't pay attenttion to carpet unless you stepped on shit and needs to get the shit off yer shoes.
Old 28-09-2023, 08:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
Zetyalpha is one of the Best!Zetyalpha is one of the Best!Zetyalpha is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Good evening to all samsters,

Here is a good article on being a real MAN.

Where Are All the Real Men?

by Jeffrey

On the other hand, you may have listened to some feminists complaining that men are not sensitive enough, and should be more like women, and that THAT is what a real man is.

Any comments?

Cheers!
Are you drunk?
Old 29-09-2023, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 576 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

From my other thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asd123sbf View Post
Hi Warbird,

Thanks for your sharing throughout the years. Gives great pleasure to hear someone articulate their thoughts and share opinions pieces which they identify with.

I’ve read your posts since I was a testosterone charged teen. Today I am the same, but older, wiser and with a little more resources.

I hope to meet you one day, when circumstances allow, and when I’m also able to consider having a “very attractive LP”.
Bro, tks for your post

You have made my day!

Most people think I'm all BS because they have been brainwashed by social and cultural conditioning and have preconceived biases. I feel very sorry for them.

They urgently need to reprogram the subconscious mind. It's a gradual and arduous process. Otherwise, they will never capture the heart of their dream girl. They could get her body, as in the case of King Fuchai and Xi Shi. It is a certainty that the relationship will fail, eventually.

I like to meet you too, hopefully very soon. Bring your 'very attractive LP.' I'll bring mine.

Cheers!
Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.

Last edited by warbird; 29-09-2023 at 12:17 PM.
Old 04-10-2023, 09:01 PM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Good evening,

Derek Rake just emailed me on How To Train Your Woman. I'm sharing it because he uses the term 'Masculine Worthiness.' It's new to me, but it's similar to a man's masculine value or 'prizability.'

How to train your woman? Do you even need to train her? And if so, how?

Well, I've got so many of those questions that I'm writing an email to you today to answer them.

Let me know if I've answered yours below. If not, reply to this email.

Why do I need to train my girlfriend or wife?

The way a man loves a woman differs from how a woman loves a man.

A man loves a woman for who she is.

A woman loves a man when she respects him.

In fact, she can’t love a man she has little or no respect for. In the female mind, love is rooted in respect and reverence.

What leads to respect and reverence?

Training is key.

Of course, it sounds somewhat offensive to “train” a woman to love a man. After all, falling in love should come naturally, right?

But, here’s the thing. If you think you can train a child or a puppy into obedience, why do you think you can’t do the same for your partner?

The answer is that you can indeed train your girlfriend to be both loving and obedient. And you should.

Keep this in mind. You are only “training” your woman to show you’re a man worthy of respect. If you want a loving, enduring relationship, training is essential.

How do you teach your woman to love you?

Love originates from respect. And respect is born when she senses your masculine worthiness.

What’s masculine worthiness?

Simply put, it’s your value as a man. And it’s measured relative to her value as a woman, in eight ways.

One. You must be smarter than her.

Two. You must know more than her.

Three. You must understand life better than her.

Four. You must solve all her problems.

Five. You must be able to take care of her. (And her children.)

Six. You must lead her and provide her with guidance.

Seven. You must be the rock that she relies on to calm her emotional turmoil. And,

Eight. You must give her the opportunity to support your own mission.

Everything in girlfriend training revolves around these eight traits. Your words and actions must consistently showcase your masculine worthiness. That’s how you secure the respect and love of a woman for a lifetime.

Your comments?

Do you have those 8 traits?

Cheers and good night!
Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.

Last edited by warbird; 04-10-2023 at 09:19 PM.
Old 05-10-2023, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 11
alextcc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalextcc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
In theory yes, reality they prefer the bad boys type and wish inside their heart that they are the one who can tame them. Lol
Old 05-10-2023, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbybastard View Post
Umm... no. Girls are rarely attracted to gentle guys. Usually they prefer bad boys. Coz gentle guys are boring. Gentle guys are mostly simps. And simps get treated like carpet. You don't pay attenttion to carpet unless you stepped on shit and needs to get the shit off yer shoes.
Quote:
Both points i agree. Girls perceptions change according to recent trends. The thing is i dun do the manual labour in front of them and best they dun feel it a bit in their hearts. Problem is inviting unnecessary aunties, especially arab/china aunties. Best dun invite females to perform labour work, at least can focus a bit otherwise difficult. They usually will be given preferential treatment over guys. Which i really dun feel like advising or talking to them bec they will usually suck yang qi from guys to their advantages.
Old 14-10-2023, 06:25 PM
Samster

Recently, I read this fascinating article on Live Sciences.

These female frogs fake their own deaths to get out of sex

https://www.livescience.com/animals/...rce=SmartBrief

These female frogs fake their own deaths to get out of sex
Female European common frogs will play dead to avoid mating during their "explosive" breeding, where several males attempt to mount one female at the same time.

Female frogs have developed a number of ways to get out of sex, including rolling, grunting and even faking their own deaths, scientists have discovered.

European common frogs (Rana temporaria) are known as "explosive" breeders that gather in their dozens to mate in ponds. Usually, males outnumber females, which means six or more males may compete to mount a female at one time in what is known as a mating ball.

"In some cases, the female might be killed inside these mating balls," Carolin Dittrich, a researcher at the Natural History Museum in Berlin, told Live Science.

But the females have developed several techniques to avoid mating. "Rather than being passive and helpless, we find that females can use three key strategies for avoiding males they don’t want to mate with — either because they aren't ready to breed or do not want to mate with a certain male," Dittrich said.

Isn't that interesting? Comments?

Some human females behave the same way, especially when they don't want to be fxxked by a certain male.

A very cute and youthful young woman/SYT will be approached or propositioned dozens of times by all kinds of men every day. She has learned to avoid eye contact with or to reply to strangers.

Her behavior is often misconstrued as antisocial and aloof. It's just a defensive mechanism for personal safety.

Please be patient and gentle with such a rare gem. This is one girl you have to go slow. Display your social/sexual values and masculine character traits. Gain her trust and build rapport. You will be rewarded beyond your wildest dreams.

Have a nice weekend to all Samsters,
Cheers!
Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 18-10-2023, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
milfbeater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

lots of hard truths in this thread
keep it going
Old 25-10-2023, 05:03 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
pratamania is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Just pay for the service, dont need to headache.
Old 25-10-2023, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
ZhangBB is Cool - loads of Potential

it's all about the way you treat her. make her feel comfortable and respected. treat her as a friend and don't always engage in sex talks. But bare in mind, no matter what, some girls still go for look and money. If you've thick pocket, might consider sugardating, otherwise, you have to be patient till you hit the right one.
Old 25-10-2023, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
ZhangBB is Cool - loads of Potential

oh man! what are these? signals to men? a woman's body don't necessarily expresses her sexual desire, it is just about the person. you wouldn't know what she wants until she says it out herself.
Old 28-10-2023, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by celavie View Post
This is such an amazing thread. How I wish I had chanced upon this earlier. The mindset and ethos would have been really helpful.

Abit of history, I had BY'ed a singer for a couple of months. We have since broken up as I could not stand the incesstant request for money and finally saw that this was all a transaction. Unfortunately I was KC big time and still cannot suppress this feeling towards her. It has been 4 months already and still cannot get over her. There is not much resentment since I appreciate that I did gain Her over the course of the relationship. Move on but it seems it is easier said than done. Onwards to my next BY is the only way to forget her.

Anyhow I will be a student of bro Warbird and Austin and other esteemed bros and the years of wisdom here. I still can't believe this wisdom had been here all this time since 2009 and I have only just discovered it.

I spent between 10-15k pm for a small joint PRC singer, met and fucked twice a week on average. Suppose to be exclusive but who would truly know. My BY kept hinting me that people around her get 20+k pm but I always resist all these mental tricks of hers where I can.

I hope other bros will share their 2023 CURRENT BY going rates for singers / ktv gals.

I hear business at many joints now not so good. Raid at orchard ktv few weeks ago, joints with poor patronage nowadays. Any view of the current state of the economy and if now is a better chance to hit success at BY at ktv/hfj?

Last but not least pls help up my humble points.
Bro, thanks for your post and encouragement.

If a girl keeps asking for money, dump her asap. Never forget that you're the PRIZE.

Here is the best way to forget a girl immediately. I hate to sound like a broken record. But you should behave as if 100 girls of your type, both WLs and non-WLs, are calling you every day. Would you care if you lose a few girls?

The current BY rates are about 50- 100% higher than before the pandemic. There is a supply-demand imbalance.

Bro Austin immigrated to Australia 7 yrs ago. I have not heard from him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by celavie View Post
With regards the rate I paid, singer was not syt but under 30yo, 1.7m tall just under 50kg, Looked chio to me but beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. Furthermore with good makeup skills anyone can look younger than they are. Definitely one of the more chio ones at the joint.

By the way, what is the highest amount bros have spent on investment to get a lady's attention but failed? Trying to work out what amount to burn or at least what these girls see as puny amounts.
I heard there were men who had spent over 100 -200k on a singer and still never knew the color of her panties.

Cheers!
Bro WB

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Call me cheapo. I don't believe in the concept of BY. Unless if I am single, divorced or widowed and the lady stays with me 24/7, stop working as a singer hostess or FL, maybe even a OL.
Even if the lady stops her work, she can still be seeing others during the day though she will come home to sleep.
If the singer, hostess or whatever has pride and really likes you, most of all, see a future with you, she will not outright measure you by how much money can you give her daily, monthly or yearly. If she's capable of making money herself, by merely mentioning that you want to give her money, would cause her to roll eye, feel insulted and walked away.
If you are attached or married, then the more you should not consider BY any of them. 9/10 of them are only interested in your money, not your look, love or cock.
Bro, thanks so much for your opinion.

Something for all men to ponder. About 40-50% of married women cheat.

How to prevent your women from cheating you? There are many posts on this topic.

Cheers!
Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 28-10-2023, 05:12 PM
Samster

Sorry, wrong thread.

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1