The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-07-2023, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all
Re: L18H36

Went to see her and was lucky and saw her but for some weird reasons I didn't go for it and went nxt door h34 for viet and regretted.
Old 07-07-2023, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1328 / Power: 20
Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytan56 View Post
Went to see her and was lucky and saw her but for some weird reasons I didn't go for it and went nxt door h34 for viet and regretted.
For me now i either go rtf to those i know and enjoy or see FR here and go there see.
Old 07-07-2023, 01:38 PM
Samster

jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all

Went to try g16. Superb. Rtf material lol
Old 07-07-2023, 04:18 PM
Samster

Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of

Quote:
Went to try g16. Superb. Rtf material lol
What time you went there?
Old 07-07-2023, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_H View Post
What time you went there?
Before 12 I reached. First blood for the day haha
Old 07-07-2023, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Lol, smart choice
Old 07-07-2023, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 1
RatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
sometimes I also do this kind of bodoh thing. Like self tekan wtf am I doing? Nvm lesson learnt. Got it, just go for it!
Old 07-07-2023, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 21
benjo83 is one of the Best!benjo83 is one of the Best!benjo83 is one of the Best!
Quote:
That means I after you I went to find her again at 1pm
Old 09-07-2023, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorem6 View Post
G11 is piece of art. Literally. Huge dragon tattoo covering all back until thighs. She is also a really nice girl, DT effortlessly, super slim hips and belly but the most spectacular bum.

Doing doggy, one can see the „dragon dance“. Super hot.

RTF.

Be nice to her and don’t spoil, no BBBJ or similar please. Keep neat and safe bros.
Can g11 wear heels?
Old 10-07-2023, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjo83 View Post
That means I after you I went to find her again at 1pm
Haha. She told me. She is Taiwan/Thai mix that's why she got the Chinese look. Hha
Old 10-07-2023, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haha. She told me. She is Taiwan/Thai mix that's why she got the Chinese look. Hha
No wonder i asked her she got the Chinese look, she told me her dad is Chinese. tot is Singaporean father because her English so good
Old 10-07-2023, 04:31 PM
Samster

No chance to see number 11, after was told she is quite popular also especially with ang mohs, any bros try 11 already? Share FR
Old 15-07-2023, 09:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 1
scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deaths View Post
Went yesterday Sunday evening quite alot brudders and i waited awhile for G7 busy so i took G28 my second time and she remember me.

Looks : 7.5/10
Height : around 1.5m quite short
Boobs : 9/10 Big B cup soft white
Body : 8/10 abit tummy but nice boobs and butt very curvy
Catbath: Very Clean wash me and allow me wash her butt soapy
CBJ: 7/10 Abit too gentle sucking but blow me 10 min nice and slow not allow bbbj mayb try again next time
DFK: only peck on lips abit
AR: Yes this time nice
FJ: 9/10 Can really shake strong on cowgirl and allow diff position and best her shapely butt i release my load
RTF : Yes
Damage : $120

Very gfe feel and good chinese speaking soft voice

Here goes my 11th SBF FR, l18h36g28

my first visit to this Thai house. Wanted to take a look at g16 / 11 but didn’t manage so I tried the one smiling really nicely, though she’s not on my hit list and didn’t read her FR haha. WL name: ah Ling, from Chiang Mai, in sg for 3 months iirc(?); Age: not sure, I guessed 24 and she say correct haha.

Looks & body: long black hair, creamy fair skin, looks like in late 20s. Single eyelids, can’t pinpoint where but looked abit like PRC in some ways. Imo she’s Got the clean “village girl” looks and vibes, the kind of girl with not much makeup who’d look natural in traditional clothing. Noted abit of “bah” and stretch marks around the tummy (prolly from pregnancy(?)) but still considered slim and looks good in her tight black dress imo. Height: 1.45-1.5m petite build; Tits: B-C enhanced, iirc pinkish small cute nips(?), not the particular big suckable kind.

Language / GFE: fluent Chinese with pretty strong China slang, I was pleasantly surprised w her slang, basically like talking to a PRC, complements her looks well. Imo she’s not the heavy GFE kind but professional and chatty.

Pre shower routine: standard wash. Light chatting, Hangs your clothes nicely (not every WL does this) haha.

Shower & hygiene: professional wash pre and post, noticed she does try to clean herself thoroughly.

Kissing / DFK: tried but she didn’t reciprocate, guess kissing is not on the menu.

Cat bath: just the nips for warm up

AR: NA (seems unlockable based on bro’s RTF FR above, but I’m not an AR guy).

Cbj: ok, standard cbj, pretty good suction, can ask her to adjust suction per ur preference. She’s careful and v receptive to your feedbacks.

FJ: tried cowgirl and missionary only, tightness ok la imo. Feel free to suck and play with her nips. Her technique with cg is good, minimal up and down pounding (so she prolly doesn’t tire easily like most WLs), your 2iC head can really feel the rub and her cb clench with her cg, cum at first buzzer.

Attitude: pretty good overall, smiles alot and makes a lot of small talk, v polite kind. Overall session felt professional and friendly. Gently reminds you to take your belongings.

RTF: 7.5 /10. Overall agree w the FR above, a professional and pleasant experience. Summary: If you’re looking for a hardworking petite skilled fluent Chinese speaking Thai (who looks and speaks like PRC imo) with b-c cups , fair skin and safe, skilled cbj & fj, she’s a solid pick.

PS: on the score, I generally don’t give above above an 8 for cbj and houses with safer approaches (e.g. no CIM, bbbj etc).

If you found this helpful, pls up my points so I can FR freely, intend to FR frequently. Will be back to take a look at g16. Thanks!

Last edited by scumofsociety; 15-07-2023 at 11:21 PM.
Old 15-07-2023, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 15
evil1234 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyevil1234 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Girl 16

My usual girl 5 wasn’t working so I tried girl 16 after the bosses hard selling.

3 months here. Looks sweet, flawless complexion, womanly figure about 1.6m. Full C cup breasts I think it was enhanced cos shapes look weird when she lies down. Very youthful body. Have to say the previous FR on her was pretty accurate. Straight teeth but no mouth kissing for me as well. She told me when I tried to get close to her lips.

Didn’t try BJ cos she quickly capped me as I was rock hard after shower. Didn’t know what else to do since no frenching so I just banged her hard.

Overall pleasant experience but won’t go back.
Old 15-07-2023, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil1234 View Post
Girl 16

My usual girl 5 wasn’t working so I tried girl 16 after the bosses hard selling.

3 months here. Looks sweet, flawless complexion, womanly figure about 1.6m. Full C cup breasts I think it was enhanced cos shapes look weird when she lies down. Very youthful body. Have to say the previous FR on her was pretty accurate. Straight teeth but no mouth kissing for me as well. She told me when I tried to get close to her lips.

Didn’t try BJ cos she quickly capped me as I was rock hard after shower. Didn’t know what else to do since no frenching so I just banged her hard.

Overall pleasant experience but won’t go back.
16 and 5 are friends. what time you went down? 5 allow DFK?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1