The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-06-2022, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 10
StarIight is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStarIight is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStarIight is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotstuff82 View Post
yes tried before many years back before going to my current service provider. JapanIPL may sound cheap initially cause you are charged by total number of shots used to treat the follicles and for you personally you feel maybe not so many shots needed but then caveat is the therapist will continue to shoot extra shots to charge you more without you really needing it, therefore to me i found it not ideal in the long term and you realise you be paying 1k+ within a year.
Hi bro! Could you share your contact for the IPL service? Thanks in advance!
Old 06-06-2022, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 337 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2114 / Power: 15
victorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shaving public hair

Anyone know of syt providing boyzillian service? Best is if have release. I used to know one at Hougang that does the waxing from her hdb and she will include 1 hj with autoroam for extra 50. Last I heard she got married and no longer giving this service. I was there once years ago and she provides the service from 1 of the bedrooms with the door open. Her mother was at home at the time and when she walks past she will be able to see your dick. when she was giving hj for sure the mother will hear the fapping sound too. Kinky if you in to that kind of thing.
Old 07-06-2022, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 15
SiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorlee10 View Post
Anyone know of syt providing boyzillian service? Best is if have release. I used to know one at Hougang that does the waxing from her hdb and she will include 1 hj with autoroam for extra 50. Last I heard she got married and no longer giving this service. I was there once years ago and she provides the service from 1 of the bedrooms with the door open. Her mother was at home at the time and when she walks past she will be able to see your dick. when she was giving hj for sure the mother will hear the fapping sound too. Kinky if you in to that kind of thing.
Wow....so liberal.
Old 07-06-2022, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12281 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My best guess is the she left the door open was for her own safety and security reasons. Or she did bother to respect customers' privacy and men do not need modesty.

Probably the mother did not mind & enjoys seeing penises during her routine security walkabout just like in some spas the supervisors looked into the viewing panels during our massages.

Many women love and enjoy seeing penises if the opportunities arise.
Old 07-06-2022, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1889 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by candle2000 View Post
Ohh...really ???...think only a few...majority i tot they would be disgusted

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 07-06-2022, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12281 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Ohh...really ???...think only a few...majority i tot they would be disgusted
They would be disgusted if " indecent exposure, flashing and cyber flashing".
This is totally disrespectful to them.

If the therapist's mother did not enjoy what she seen, she definitely spoken out and told the daughter to close the door or stopped doing the waxing business at home.
Old 07-06-2022, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
fabulously deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by candle2000 View Post
My best guess is the she left the door open was for her own safety and security reasons. Or she did bother to respect customers' privacy and men do not need modesty.

Probably the mother did not mind & enjoys seeing penises during her routine security walkabout just like in some spas the supervisors looked into the viewing panels during our massages.

The supervisors probably doing spot check, if you never pay the $88 package she'll stop the action
Old 07-06-2022, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
wow thats interesting to hear, usually this would be behind closed doors, be it male or female clients, wonder if the mother see your hard penis will want to join in the fun too?
Old 08-06-2022, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 11
bebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to behold

I think i need a shave or should i just leave it! Lol
Old 08-06-2022, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3950 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe69 View Post

I am no professional, but I'd be glad to help :P
Old 08-06-2022, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 15
SiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

I like it smooth, shall i help u??
Old 09-06-2022, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

i would pref shaven so that i can eat that pussy for an hour!
Old 10-06-2022, 02:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 11
chimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by keeni View Post
Highly recommended.

One thing i like about BeBare is that they offer butt crack waxing as a standalone service, unlike some other joint which package it together with Boyzillian. And it is at a very affordable price point.

I trim the front with scissors once a week. Not comfortable with shaving as i am worried about in-grown hair. And use BeBare for butt crack.

The place (TPY branch) is clean and comfortable. The staff friendly.
The whole waxing process is fast and relatively pain-less.
agreed. BB staff are of good quality and experience. good pricing as well.
downside is its a clean place.

when im bored i look for renny at amk to do my crack. shes less gentle and tends to do a less thorough job but her big fake tits makes up for it.
Old 10-06-2022, 06:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6219 / Power: 15
overlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotstuff82 View Post
yes tried before many years back before going to my current service provider. JapanIPL may sound cheap initially cause you are charged by total number of shots used to treat the follicles and for you personally you feel maybe not so many shots needed but then caveat is the therapist will continue to shoot extra shots to charge you more without you really needing it, therefore to me i found it not ideal in the long term and you realise you be paying 1k+ within a year.

can share your contacts, I have just started with JapanIPL, am feeling the pinch to my wallet.
Old 10-06-2022, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2970 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5728 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chimera117 View Post
agreed. BB staff are of good quality and experience. good pricing as well.
downside is its a clean place.

when im bored i look for renny at amk to do my crack. shes less gentle and tends to do a less thorough job but her big fake tits makes up for it.
Go Renny really can’t resist the bbbj and cim. Lol! If not I prefer some clean waxing

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1