The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 09-11-2009, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 15
charlie.angel is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharlie.angel is a Helpful and Caring Samster
super SYT, sexy, cute and really shy korean mix russian angel.. sakura!

Race: russian mix korean
Boobs: 34b
height: 165cm
Services provided: showering, bbbj(depends), frenching(depends)
Damage: 160/45mins/1shot(hotel in town and cd provided)

SAKURA IS REALLY A GEM, YOUNG , SEXY WITH A NICE PERSONALITY! VERY CUTE AND ADORABLE!

TRY NOW! CALL 98614568 NOW!

Last edited by charlie.angel; 09-11-2009 at 12:37 AM.
Old 11-11-2009, 02:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
sniper116 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: super SYT, sexy, cute and really shy korean mix russian angel.. sakura!

Brother charlie angle really difficult to get through his line and sms always take very long time to reply, unlike brother adamapples and brother exoticunts.
Yesterday finally get arrangment from him to meet this beautiful and sweet gal; Sakura. Went to the hotel and get the room number, press the bell, but this sweet gal was appear at the next door and signal me to go in. When went in take a close look at her, she look must beautiful than in the photo, in the dim light, her skin look shining and silky. My hand become uncontrolable and start to move around her body, the feeling is soft and smooth, no only smooth is really smooth, seldom "feel" gal hav such a soft and smooth skin.
Told her i just work out from gym and need to take shower first. Get a tower from her , did a fast once and come out. She already sit on the bed and smile at me, she hav a very sweet smile.
Can't wait any more, go on top of her and hug her in my chest, nice smell. Ask her can kiss? She agree, but we only hav a very light kiss. At the same time my hand already start move around her smooth silky body, it a joy to touching a smooth creature like her.
At this time my little small brother already turn into a big monster in long time ago, i help her to strip her bra and pantie, she help me to cap on, and my monster already can wait any more and thrust in her love hole. Can remember how long and how many times my monster hav push in and out, i only can remember she from soft moan, become louder and louder, and i thrust harder and harder as her moan become louder. Suddenly i feel pain from my back, she was using her finger nail to pok and scrape my back. Suddenly she stop and told me she come, at this moment i think it time to end the show, i increase my momentum and thrust harder and deeper. At my final attack, she resist by huging me more tight and i can feel her pussy is contracted, moaning it more louder and her finger nail is pokking more deeper into my back, it pains, but i like the feeling, it recall me my ex-wife did it to me, just like my ex-wife "torture" me on the bed everytime, finally i burst. Both of us rest on the bed for awhile, and she clean up for me, i take a quick shower because the time almost run out. Give her a kiss on her cheek , she return a kiss to me, leave her with a unbearable feeling.

Look: Very beautiful and sweet, i think if she walk on the street, a lot of men will knock on the lamp post

Body: Nice breast and body( i dont known how to estimate the size, but it look nice to me)

Skin: Soft smooth and silky

bj: Didn't ask her, also not bear to ask. Anyway my mission to this world is to bring happyness to women, but the women must be beautiful

FJ: Very wet, very sextisfy ( she know how to start the fucking machine)
Old 12-11-2009, 03:50 PM
Samster

charlie.angel is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharlie.angel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

SAKURA IS REALLY A GEM, YOUNG , SEXY WITH A NICE PERSONALITY! VERY CUTE AND ADORABLE!

TRY NOW! CALL 98614568 NOW![/QUOTE]
Old 14-11-2009, 08:48 PM
Samster

Hi bros,

MAke your bookings now!
Old 15-11-2009, 05:13 PM
Samster

Old 15-11-2009, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 16
MosEsiley deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMosEsiley deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

She does look very unique.
Old 16-11-2009, 11:33 AM
Samster

Old 16-11-2009, 01:58 PM
Samster

Old 17-11-2009, 09:51 AM
Samster

Old 17-11-2009, 12:34 PM
Samster

Qouted from sniper116,

Brother charlie angle really difficult to get through his line and sms always take very long time to reply, unlike brother adamapples and brother exoticunts.
Yesterday finally get arrangment from him to meet this beautiful and sweet gal; Sakura. Went to the hotel and get the room number, press the bell, but this sweet gal was appear at the next door and signal me to go in. When went in take a close look at her, she look must beautiful than in the photo, in the dim light, her skin look shining and silky. My hand become uncontrolable and start to move around her body, the feeling is soft and smooth, no only smooth is really smooth, seldom "feel" gal hav such a soft and smooth skin.
Told her i just work out from gym and need to take shower first. Get a tower from her , did a fast once and come out. She already sit on the bed and smile at me, she hav a very sweet smile.
Can't wait any more, go on top of her and hug her in my chest, nice smell. Ask her can kiss? She agree, but we only hav a very light kiss. At the same time my hand already start move around her smooth silky body, it a joy to touching a smooth creature like her.
At this time my little small brother already turn into a big monster in long time ago, i help her to strip her bra and pantie, she help me to cap on, and my monster already can wait any more and thrust in her love hole. Can remember how long and how many times my monster hav push in and out, i only can remember she from soft moan, become louder and louder, and i thrust harder and harder as her moan become louder. Suddenly i feel pain from my back, she was using her finger nail to pok and scrape my back. Suddenly she stop and told me she come, at this moment i think it time to end the show, i increase my momentum and thrust harder and deeper. At my final attack, she resist by huging me more tight and i can feel her pussy is contracted, moaning it more louder and her finger nail is pokking more deeper into my back, it pains, but i like the feeling, it recall me my ex-wife did it to me, just like my ex-wife "torture" me on the bed everytime, finally i burst. Both of us rest on the bed for awhile, and she clean up for me, i take a quick shower because the time almost run out. Give her a kiss on her cheek , she return a kiss to me, leave her with a unbearable feeling.

Look: Very beautiful and sweet, i think if she walk on the street, a lot of men will knock on the lamp post

Body: Nice breast and body( i dont known how to estimate the size, but it look nice to me)

Skin: Soft smooth and silky

bj: Didn't ask her, also not bear to ask. Anyway my mission to this world is to bring happyness to women, but the women must be beautiful

FJ: Very wet, very sextisfy ( she know how to start the fucking machine)
Old 18-11-2009, 01:01 PM
Samster

Old 19-11-2009, 02:29 PM
Samster

Old 19-11-2009, 07:57 PM
Samster

Old 20-11-2009, 10:13 AM
Samster

Old 20-11-2009, 02:22 PM
Samster

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1