The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 12-01-2004, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 0
Idoru is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIdoru is a Helpful and Caring Samster
L20H45 English speaking OKT

My English speaking friends used to ask me where to find English speaking OKT in Geylang. I always directed them to L20H45. There are two OKTs in this house, a man and a lady. The lady can speak excellent English. Anyway for those chongster whose Mandarin is actually “Made in Africa”, you can always give this house a try. The rooms are very clean and the atmosphere is really homely, but the most important thing is that the lady and the man is always considerate, helpful, polite and also cheerful.
Cheers
Old 12-01-2004, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 21
Luna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to behold
Re: L20H45 English speaking OKT

Quote:
Originally posted by Idoru
My English speaking friends used to ask me where to find English speaking OKT in Geylang. I always directed them to L20H45. There are two OKTs in this house, a man and a lady. The lady can speak excellent English. Anyway for those chongster whose Mandarin is actually “Made in AfricaE you can always give this house a try. The rooms are very clean and the atmosphere is really homely, but the most important thing is that the lady and the man is always considerate, helpful, polite and also cheerful.
Cheers
Though the atmosphere is not bad, how's the gals there?
Old 13-01-2004, 07:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 0
Idoru is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIdoru is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Re: L20H45 English speaking OKT

Quote:
Originally posted by Luna
Though the atmosphere is not bad, how's the gals there?
Sorry they have only 2 house Wls and you need to name your preference and she will ring up for you.
Cheers
Old 13-01-2004, 07:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 21
sam88mas is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersam88mas is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersam88mas is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersam88mas is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: L20H45 English speaking OKT

Quote:
My English speaking friends used to ask me where to find English speaking OKT in Geylang. I always directed them to L20H45. There are two OKTs in this house, a man and a lady. The lady can speak excellent English. Anyway for those chongster whose Mandarin is actually “Made in Africa”, you can always give this house a try. The rooms are very clean and the atmosphere is really homely, but the most important thing is that the lady and the man is always considerate, helpful, polite and also cheerful.
Cheers
In fact most OKT can speak simple or BrOkeN EnGLiSh
Old 13-01-2004, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 21
Bigone65 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBigone65 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Re: Re: L20H45 English speaking OKT

Quote:
Sorry they have only 2 house Wls and you need to name your preference and she will ring up for you.
Cheers
The 2 lady operators at L20H41 also speaks reasonably good English. Only setback is that they do not have any house girls. A real pity
Old 13-01-2004, 08:27 PM
s02103606

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
noted. thanks for the info
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1