The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 01-07-2009, 02:25 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
prcgal12 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Take note - This guy not only fcuk, dun pay but also steal (9769892X)

Heard from my GF roommate that this indian guy not only fuck, dun pay but oso steal her money.

He offer her $200 to go his house, after the session, he hail a taxi and sent her back even paid the driver $10 for the fare but when she check her bag, all her hard earned money for tat day was gone. According to her, he did paid but dun know when he steal all her money as she is so careless to leave her bag laying around even she went to washup.

So,please beware of this guy. His number is97698928.
Old 01-07-2009, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Hundred Plus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHundred Plus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHundred Plus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHundred Plus is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Take note - This guy not only fcuk, dun pay but also steal (9769892X)

Quote:
Originally Posted by prcgal12 View Post
Heard from my GF roommate that this indian guy not only fuck, dun pay but oso steal her money.

He offer her $200 to go his house, after the session, he hail a taxi and sent her back even paid the driver $10 for the fare but when she check her bag, all her hard earned money for tat day was gone. According to her, he did paid but dun know when he steal all her money as she is so careless to leave her bag laying around even she went to washup.

So,please beware of this guy. His number is97698928.
Another SOB! Bro, I suggest you try to find out from your GF roomate his address and post it out here. So the next time we can warn those FLs that do housecall.
Old 01-07-2009, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Anthonytan85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I pity that fl. What's worst when u work and don't get paid. And for those black sheeps like that in sbf deserves to have their penis rotten.
Old 01-07-2009, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10810 / Power: 19
superman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond repute

So daring! dare to do hse call & yet dun pay...he's in trouble if he dun return the money back. He'll receieve "pig head" on his doorstep as SAF day gift...
但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

Up list:
Those who upzz me Plse quote or pm me so that I can rtn upzz soonest.

Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Old 01-07-2009, 02:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
fl saviour is stuck in moderation for some time to come

really fucking sibei jek ak! knn hope he go to hell and his dick rot! knn find his house and tell ppl wat he did so tat he can nv do tis type of things again
Old 01-07-2009, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Hundred Plus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHundred Plus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHundred Plus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHundred Plus is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Maybe can print out his hp number and address on paper then go around his neighbourhood and paste everywhere with the content: Blk XXX, street name, unit number, hp number, call chicken don't pay money make him "lao kwi"
Old 01-07-2009, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 19
Xine deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyXine deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

This is a case of theft. I think its possible to report to the police. Just state that u are his friend and visited his house to chit chat.

U believe the money was stolen when u went to the toilet and only notice the lost when u were home.

Nothing to incriminate u that u were a pros or anything. Since u know the address and number of the guy.
Lavender MILF
Lena Clubdevil
Esther
Momoko
Old 01-07-2009, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 19
satyr365 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersatyr365 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersatyr365 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by prcgal12 View Post

Who in his right mind, who intends to cheat someone would invite that person into his own house????

Sorry, something just does not wash here with me. The problems and repercussions are far too obvious for one to do such a thing.

Another thing that's increasingly obvious is this "let's expose that SOB" threads.

It seems to me the first signs of wrongdoings, verified or otherwise, a bro's number is revealed in great prominent font.

Today, it's quite ominous. It's not even proven fact, it's all hearsay - "Heard from my GF roommate that this indian guy not only fuck, dun pay but oso steal her money." and "According to her, he did paid but dun know when he steal all her money...". Quote and unquote.

I don't doubt the threadstarters' good intent. But nothing was authenticated. I really think we need to be more responsible with people's delicate data. it wasn't the case in this thread.

Cheers
Old 01-07-2009, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 16
alanssmith00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Personally I think should just let it go and let the girl know to be more careful and do not trust any customer. By blowing it up, it can have many repercussions such as losing her student pass or permit. It is not worth it over a couple of hundreds.

I can understand the anger of some Bros and we would like to revenge on the guy but what we post here, he might see as well and implicate the girl in some ways. Lets just all have one minute of prayer that this Son of the mother CCB bastard indian rot his LJ and give birth to daughters who kena raped whole day long and sons that have no arseholes and if got kena poked by guys. If got wife kena raped, if work lose job, if no job then remain jobless and in time become a beggar and kena knocked by a car and lose both legs. Want die cannot die and everyone in his family leaves him.

Lets not be mean. Let bygones be bygones and ask the girl to let it go. We cannot do much to help but pray.
Old 01-07-2009, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 15
wetdreams deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywetdreams deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

TS, why dont you post exactly what had happened. do not post shortcut stories like that, got NO HEAD NO TAIL. where do you expect us to start ? provide more details...
Old 01-07-2009, 11:20 PM
Samster (M)

My intention is to warn other to take note of this guy. Not to ask Bros to hang Pig Head or hammer him. You think I got anything out of this except being zapped for nothing. Thanks for tat Bro tat zapped me, if ur gal fall into his hand, then pray to GOD tat nothing happen to her.

MOD, please delete this thread. No point playing good ppl now.
Old 01-07-2009, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 15
wetdreams deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywetdreams deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

TS, no bros here are blaming you. U can't just post something without head nor tail & point at someone without evidence, all we're asking are for more infos, details of what exactly happen & address lah then at least we can inform other fls of that address rite. hp number he can changed anytime but address he can't change leh. if you're telling the truth, why do u need MOD to remove the thread ?

it's good to warn others but furnish us more info at the same time.
Old 01-07-2009, 11:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by satyr365 View Post
Today, it's quite ominous. It's not even proven fact, it's all hearsay - "Heard from my GF roommate that this indian guy not only fuck, dun pay but oso steal her money." and "According to her, he did paid but dun know when he steal all her money...". Quote and unquote.

I don't doubt the threadstarters' good intent. But nothing was authenticated. I really think we need to be more responsible with people's delicate data. it wasn't the case in this thread.Cheers
What u wan, a video clip of him stealing her money? How about a confession by him. The real fact is tat her money is missing in his house. Dude, those are hard earned money.
Old 02-07-2009, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
spicie69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this is weird, it makes more sense to post something meaningful with some reasonable evidence. you must understand one thing, you are a very very new member hence the trust factor is rather low. Can u care to furnish further details like other bros who suggested to justify ur claims ?
Old 02-07-2009, 01:14 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetdreams View Post
TS, no bros here are blaming you. U can't just post something without head nor tail & point at someone without evidence, all we're asking are for more infos, details of what exactly happen & address lah then at least we can inform other fls of that address rite. hp number he can changed anytime but address he can't change leh. if you're telling the truth, why do u need MOD to remove the thread ?

it's good to warn others but furnish us more info at the same time.
Dude, once I start this thread, I got zapped to ZERO, any point to continue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by spicie69 View Post
this is weird, it makes more sense to post something meaningful with some reasonable evidence. you must understand one thing, you are a very very new member hence the trust factor is rather low. Can u care to furnish further details like other bros who suggested to justify ur claims ?
My nick maybe new but I am not new here. Some Bros will know who am I.

As for his address, she dun know as he pick her up from her home, and she dun understand the road name, further she dun expect this to happen, hence she did'nt even notice the license number. According to her, the place is quite far from her home.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1