The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
france

Old 17-12-2019, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
redcurries deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jalan Molek

FR for G7 May

Look: Fair like Chinese, really pretty. Thought she is SYT, but really shocked to know her age 9/10
Boobs: Man-made C? 7/10
Body: Slim with slight tummy 8/10
BBBJ: Long with DT 8/10
GFE: 100/10. Personal bias here. She can speak Chinese and Teochew and sounded just like my ex-JHB gf. It's something different conversing with her in Teochew, have talking to GND feel. She is really friendly and funny, no commercial feel at all.
RTF: Yes definitely!
Old 17-12-2019, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1077 / Power: 16
gcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormz View Post
Anyway, in case anyone is curious, i went saw G11.
G11 is the same G11.
Looks like chinese local girl, D cup enhanced.
Not very tall, speaks with a pretty good English accent, not a lot of words one.
Hi Bro Storm. Actually i think you are not alone in this if u felt confused and saw ppl posting abt girl 11. I recall going on 14 November wanting to book her for double session after i had a delightful 1-2 sessions with her previously. On that fateful day i went down n saw another girl who looked totally different wearing number 11. Asked the boss where G11 they say go off le. Then i even said "HUH 不是刚刚来一个月多而已么吗?”...OKT said “回去liao 回去liao". Left the house devasted after trying 17 which was sub par in terms of standard. Felt it was such a waste as well that day.

Today i went down randomly upon seeing someone saying girl 11 service good. Was shocked to see the same G11...Left Top shoulder at the back 1 Tattoo, Right bottom waist 1 tatt with Eng words, Lower back just bef butt crack 1 more tattoo, Bottom belly with piercing n stud. Speaks quite good english with ang moh accent. Can speak proper eng she can catch. I was so happy... But maybe because v long nv come le felt like chemistry abit lost compared to prev.

However her DT was still as good with those foxy eyes. Managed to tahan till the end and then we had a good FJ till intercom ring and then i cont to pump for a short while become releasing.

Im just thinking maybe OKT did some swapping cuz got a short period of time no FR for G11 till recently.

Black friday sale.
My House..
You and I..
All clothes will be 100% off.
Old 17-12-2019, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1077 / Power: 16
gcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcrw View Post
Hi bros.

Think some of the girls in JM14 left?

If anyone is JM14 G11 regular she is gone already. Such a pity...told me only here for 1mth so far. Service was tip top for this cat prev this time wanted to book 2 sessions but gone already. Now a new girl took over her number.

Bro storm this is the post i wrote previously when i went to RTF and found out that she is not there anymore. Haha but happy la that she is back . However now after reading all the FR wanna try G7 next le.

Black friday sale.
My House..
You and I..
All clothes will be 100% off.
Old 18-12-2019, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

JM14 still the same happy, busy place as ever.

Yesterday went during my lunch at around 1.. Tank full, all the girls were there. So took my regular G12. Had an awesome two sessions with her. Still the smiley, sexy, passionate babe as always. When finish and came out, tank empty, all the girls gone! Lol
Old 18-12-2019, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 12
180baht is one of the Best!180baht is one of the Best!180baht is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
JM14 still the same happy, busy place as ever.

Yesterday went during my lunch at around 1.. Tank full, all the girls were there. So took my regular G12. Had an awesome two sessions with her. Still the smiley, sexy, passionate babe as always. When finish and came out, tank empty, all the girls gone! Lol
I was there @ 1.30pm.... and the tank was empty. Empty because they were all having their lunch. In fact their lunch arrived about the same time as we walk into the house. I am surprised that they have a thai national cooking and packing the food for them.

I left as I did not want to disrupt them from their meal.

Side note: I happened to make small talk with the thai lady who was delivering the food. As I am a mixed thai myself and am here for a holiday....I conversed with the food lady in thai. While I was talking with the food lady, I noticed the girls were looking at me and one of them ask.... am I Thai? My local friend then pulled me outside and told me I should always deny I am from Thailand as the brothels dun accept Thai customers. Is that true?
Old 19-12-2019, 02:39 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 180baht View Post

Side note: I happened to make small talk with the thai lady who was delivering the food. As I am a mixed thai myself and am here for a holiday....I conversed with the food lady in thai. While I was talking with the food lady, I noticed the girls were looking at me and one of them ask.... am I Thai? My local friend then pulled me outside and told me I should always deny I am from Thailand as the brothels dun accept Thai customers. Is that true?
Nope.... not entirely true. There might be some WLs that are uncomfortable servicing their own countrymen but generally most WLs have no problem with it.
Old 20-12-2019, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
axestacy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

JM14 FR for G8
Looks: 7/10 (Has a beautiful face and smiles often)
Body: 8/10 (You will choose her cz of those huge racks! Big soft boobs Felt like in JAV when breastfucking her! Words can’t define how awesome the experience is)
Foreplay: 10/10 (GFE feel as soon as in room. B2B and autoroaming in bathroom, with her huge boobs definitely must try. Then kissing and cathbath on the bed. The best experience in foreplay so far after the previous batch left)
BFJ: 10/10 will replace FJ with Breast Fuck Job cz I out liao during BFJ. Coupled with her great foreplay session. Too steamy liao. Cannot tahan. Her boobs soo soft makes my cock glide nicely with a bit of lube
GFE: 9/10 (Good chemistry with her and she makes me feel like we are a couple)
Service: 9/10 (Better than JM14 standard. This type of service is what makes this house famous)

Will RTF for sure with G8. New replacement for ex-G8.
This is my FR. If you did not enjoy any WL like I did, keep the hate to yourself. At least I got the guts to to share my experiences in this forum. Karma is a bitch bros whom zap me.
Bro’s whom like my FR pls upz me. Sharing is caring. Thanks
Old 26-12-2019, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1581 / Power: 8
Gaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant future

A short FR on G10,

Looks - 7/10
Body - 8/10 slim, tight, nice D's
BBBJ - 9/10 excellent tight and smooth sensation, couldn't last long before CIM
FJ - N/A she ask me extend one more but I decline.
Massage 7/10 thai traditional massage, oh yes, after CIM, it doesn't ends there, she asked me to turn around and gave me a massage before time is up.
GFE - 8/10 lots of smile, accommodating, friendly and speaks chinese well.

and of course service is subjective and feeling is subjective. This is my FR, cheers
Old 26-12-2019, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 19
Iloveass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried G14 yesterday. Not too bad but lack stamina for CIM. Looks is ok, friendly, natural B boobs i think, but with tummy.

Looks:6/10
Bbbj:7/10
CIM/5/10 lack stamina. Finish with hj with mouth on 2ic
Fj: NA

Best CIM girl for me so far is G9. Can come for almost 10 seconds.
Old 27-12-2019, 05:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
JonEthan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

G5 JM14

Basic English spoken

Looks : 7/10, looks grow on you kind.
Body : 8/10 C enhanced. Short but proportional. Nice butt. Tattoo at the back.
BBBJ : 9/10 Can really blow. Quite Deep blow too.
FJ : 7/10 Conventional first. I said I am tired and change to cow girl and I came
RTF : Can consider. Want to try G7 and G14 the 2 new ladies first.
Old 03-01-2020, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 275 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1726 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaze View Post
A short FR on G10,

Looks - 7/10
Body - 8/10 slim, tight, nice D's
BBBJ - 9/10 excellent tight and smooth sensation, couldn't last long before CIM
FJ - N/A she ask me extend one more but I decline.
Massage 7/10 thai traditional massage, oh yes, after CIM, it doesn't ends there, she asked me to turn around and gave me a massage before time is up.
GFE - 8/10 lots of smile, accommodating, friendly and speaks chinese well.

and of course service is subjective and feeling is subjective. This is my FR, cheers
She should be going back soon already. Do try her fast before she leaves.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 04-01-2020, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 14
yl9570 is a splendid one to beholdyl9570 is a splendid one to beholdyl9570 is a splendid one to beholdyl9570 is a splendid one to beholdyl9570 is a splendid one to beholdyl9570 is a splendid one to beholdyl9570 is a splendid one to behold

Wat time they open her? Early morning horny liao..... wanna go at 12noon
Old 04-01-2020, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 5
3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

11 plus open already.
Old 05-01-2020, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

There seems to be a new G1... Saw her in the tank yesterday after my session. Quite fair, looks very slim (G7 kind of body). Any bros tried this new G1 yet? Or my eyes see wrong things? Lol.
Old 05-01-2020, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 8
Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!

I have seen when G7 and G14 when they just arrived from airport. G7 was cute and pleasant. Saw her recently like her hair dye makes her look artificial. Nice smile though. She looker nice the way she was rather than the makeover. Any bros feel such? On the other hand G14 looks like she had put on weight.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1