The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-04-2024, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1619 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future
Re: Mei Yang Yang Spa at 215C Upper Thomson Rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post
Eva was formerly from Waterloo Street.
Does she looks like the pics? From the pics seems quite pretty... but irl always encounter those +10 yrs older or heavier one
Old 28-04-2024, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1099 / Power: 2
dontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Bro, can pm damg for super happy?
Market rates no discount leh 🤭🤭🤭
Old 28-04-2024, 06:07 PM
Samster

dontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
Does she looks like the pics? From the pics seems quite pretty... but irl always encounter those +10 yrs older or heavier one
Face not so sharp. Body well maintained
Not so old, around 30s
Smell nice with smooth skins.
Fair skin maybe just back from China refreshed
Old 28-04-2024, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1619 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontcheatmeleh View Post
Face not so sharp. Body well maintained
Not so old, around 30s
Smell nice with smooth skins.
Fair skin maybe just back from China refreshed
Ok thank you bro!
Old 28-04-2024, 08:03 PM
Samster

Anyone tried Amy ?
Please share FR.
Photo and real person how many percent similar?
Old 28-04-2024, 10:38 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 1
UncleSim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mei Yang Yang 美洋洋

Address: 215C Upper Thomson Road, Singapore 574349

Opening Hours: 10am to 10.30pm

Call Us At 84290998 For Booking Now!!!

Massage Only $60/HR With Clean Individual Rooms

Last edited by UncleSim; 03-05-2024 at 09:56 PM.
Old 29-04-2024, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5071 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Wa...Amy neh neh looks yummy!
Old 29-04-2024, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3077 / Power: 20
dumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Wa...Amy neh neh looks yummy!
yeah Amy looks delicious, any FR to share on her?
Old 29-04-2024, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 11
API661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to behold

Ya... Amy looks good but seems like those big bone type.
Old 29-04-2024, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 1
Honesthunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is Lisa new or seasoned?
Old 29-04-2024, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 885 / Power: 12
WongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to behold

Ok. I be the commando for Lisa

When to try her today and boy her bbbj damn good. NO HORSE RUN! I am a little reluctant to write this FR because I scare later she not free to entertain me next time. But well, sharing is caring.

She look 90% to her photo with nice B cup boobs. Can say quite nice figure. Massage also not bad but lose to Eva. I kinda like her personality, very real and not 做作. Most importantly she gave a bbbj that is out of the world! Is really so good that I almost don't wanna fuck her. I keep endure and endure until I cannot take it I faster cap and ride her. Too bad I came quite fast. I need to RTF again to fuck her more.
Old 29-04-2024, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
jlmaxx2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WongFeiHong View Post

When to try her today and boy her bbbj damn good. NO HORSE RUN! I am a little reluctant to write this FR because I scare later she not free to entertain me next time. But well, sharing is caring.

She look 90% to her photo with nice B cup boobs. Can say quite nice figure. Massage also not bad but lose to Eva. I kinda like her personality, very real and not 做作. Most importantly she gave a bbbj that is out of the world! Is really so good that I almost don't wanna fuck her. I keep endure and endure until I cannot take it I faster cap and ride her. Too bad I came quite fast. I need to RTF again to fuck her more.
Great sharing bro. Any review for Eva
Old 30-04-2024, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
dandit is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by katong View Post
Tried her halfway she came code red.. massage was good. So, nothing much to comment..
Just did it with Amy haha her neh neh legit very shiok. She licked me all over with water in her mouth then she bbbj me with warm water too dam shiok. After that we 69 and I cum in her mouth. Must RTF
Old 30-04-2024, 01:12 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 887 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120129 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WongFeiHong View Post

Got B Cup? I see photo is Max A Cup only.

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 30-04-2024, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3480 / Power: 13
Dddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone can help share the shop wechat ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1