The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 26-04-2012, 06:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 15
sojo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by big john View Post
5555. Can u teach me how? I am not so good at this
the icon beside the quote......
Old 26-04-2012, 08:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 15
luckylurker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyluckylurker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Arai waa! Ai Hia! Sympathy for the Devil? U fucking Rolling Stone fan lor? But have u got the moves like Jagger? KNN mai roo poot kwai arai?
Khun IMO, jai yen yen na khrap. How was W??

我不能给你幸福,但我能让你舒服。我不能对你负责,但我能为你付钱。

BKK12FR 1 2 3 4
Old 26-04-2012, 09:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I felt sorry for u.....
He type so many and you just type you felt sorry. Arai wa.
Ni bpen pooying kor bpen katoey na?

You want to tuakang, agar agar, here so many sexpert about Thailand, even some residing at there for years, what is 3 years.
Old 26-04-2012, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 18
bignround is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbignround is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbignround is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Red face Re: Bangkok Field Report

hi bro,

need your advice. I been coming to bkk for the past 10 years on a monthly basis due to work commitment.

Done all these
1) Pick gal in disco like Slim, Zantika(how i miss this club), funky (both ONS and paid)
2) MP (those in ratchada and Sukhumvit type)
3) Agogo
4) FL on street

in end May will be my last working trip in Bangkok before i move on to take up new role in china, japan and korea. THus I need your advice and contribution for my last trip:

Sponorship(by customer)
1) farewell party(mostly likely at muse or funky) with his collection of teeraks
2) FL for a night (model or actress)

on my list:
1) pickup a gal on the train(KC her all the way and hope i get lucky)
2) NO IDEA.. hahaha

honesty I need your suggestion on what to do for i really like to make this last trip unforgetable. In the worse case scenario, book my regular and F her for a few days in Khao yai over the weekend.

any contribution of interesting suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
Old 26-04-2012, 10:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
big john deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
He type so many and you just type you felt sorry. Arai wa.
Ni bpen pooying kor bpen katoey na?

You want to tuakang, agar agar, here so many sexpert about Thailand, even some residing at there for years, what is 3 years.
Since so many experts down here, then I won't share lor. Simple as that.
Old 26-04-2012, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 20
mikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckylurker View Post
Khun IMO, jai yen yen na khrap. How was W??
Khun LL, you mean WXYZ @ soi holland? i had a great time there cos manage to find a puyin with ( . )( . )
Old 26-04-2012, 10:45 AM
Samster

Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
55555+ Thai favourite phrase "UP TO YOU"
Don't share or scared tio shoot.
Old 26-04-2012, 11:33 AM
Samster

mikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Red face Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Khun big john, please dun go...please share with us which club in Bangkok charges Bht2,200 for 2 bottles of JW Black? i am still a newbie in bkk but i am a big fan of Arsenal FC.
Old 26-04-2012, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemike View Post
Khun big john, please dun go...please share with us which club in Bangkok charges Bht2,200 for 2 bottles of JW Black? i am still a newbie in bkk but i am a big fan of Arsenal FC.

It is in chiangmai not in bkk. The club is warm up. and it is not black. It is red. Every month got different promotion. Sometimes balletines, sometimes chivas, sometimes jw. Hope this clarify as someone got eye problem or dun understand english or only understand Thai only and gave such a misleading info. In bkk, normally is around 2k plus for 1 bottle of black.
Old 26-04-2012, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
55555+ Thai favourite phrase "UP TO YOU"
Don't share or scared tio shoot.

Ya right.

IMHO, different pple will have different experiences. So I don't see any problem with sharing in forum. Forum is for sharing and making new friends. So I don't see why certain pple like to shoot? Have ego problem or being brought up that way? Where is their mannerism? If got lobang then share la. Why need to shoot until like that? Just felt sorry that there are this kind of pple around.
Old 26-04-2012, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
It is in chiangmai not in bkk. The club is warm up. and it is not black. It is red. Every month got different promotion. Sometimes balletines, sometimes chivas, sometimes jw. Hope this clarify as someone got eye problem or dun understand english or only understand Thai only and gave such a misleading info. In bkk, normally is around 2k plus for 1 bottle of black.
Oh i see, it's red label not black..true maybe i am getting old liao and need to change glasses liao..huhuhu. Let's keep the sharing spirit alive! eieiei
Old 26-04-2012, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
You flip prata better then the Thai guy outside Niman soi 5.

First you said black, now you said red. Despite I'm living in the mountain, I never come across any such good deal. And you said its a monthly thingy.
Come cnx remember to contact me, I pay you 2.2 K for two black, or ballentines. And I don't remember warm up selling Chivas.

His eyes is perfectly fine, 6/6, so do I. Hopes you get your info right before shoot cannon. And this is bkk thread, thus everyone here will think it's bkk instead of cnx, unless you state it clearly, but you only state it after me start to ask where is the club, and you mentioned it's warm up, assuming nobody knows about the pricing there.
Old 26-04-2012, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 15
luckylurker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyluckylurker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignround View Post
on my list:
1) pickup a gal on the train(KC her all the way and hope i get lucky)
2) NO IDEA.. hahaha

honesty I need your suggestion on what to do for i really like to make this last trip unforgetable. In the worse case scenario, book my regular and F her for a few days in Khao yai over the weekend.

any contribution of interesting suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
Interesting, pick up a gal from train! Pls let us know how it went okay?

You sound like never going back to BKK again! If that's the case, why not consider losing your virginity to a suay young katoey? I mean where better in this world can you try fucking (or get fucked by) a ladyboy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemike View Post
Khun LL, you mean WXYZ @ soi holland? i had a great time there cos manage to find a puyin with ( . )( . )
Khun MM, happy to hear you enjoyed some fresh milk, never can tell you are a boobs man.

Quote:
Ya right.

IMHO, different pple will have different experiences. So I don't see any problem with sharing in forum. Forum is for sharing and making new friends. So I don't see why certain pple like to shoot? Have ego problem or being brought up that way? Where is their mannerism? If got lobang then share la. Why need to shoot until like that? Just felt sorry that there are this kind of pple around.
Why feel sorry? Surely many types of people, and mostly don't need your empathy. If you are sharing, we appreciate but info should be at least clear and up-to-date, right? Also if cannot take heat and start feeling sorry then may I suggest to keep your lobangs to yourself, nothing gained and nothing lost.

我不能给你幸福,但我能让你舒服。我不能对你负责,但我能为你付钱。

BKK12FR 1 2 3 4
Old 26-04-2012, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Btw......1800 THB will get u 2 bottles of 100 pipers or red labels.....cheap or not? Hehehe.......2200 THB will get 2 bottles of black labels......
This is what you post earlier unless we all are colour blind.
Old 26-04-2012, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
This is what you post earlier unless we all are colour blind.
Thanks Pii BD, Heng ahh!! I nearly visit the optical shop this afternoon and ask the suay puyin optician to change a new pair of glasses for me. after i read and read it can change from black to red label sia.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1