The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-05-2023, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 2
fnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Men above 50yrs old, let's talk a bit

I am also 51 this year.

I can still run sub 5 min pace for 5km - for tempo days

I think you are over conservative. I have friends who are older, who can still do close to 3 hrs marathon.

Btw, my weight hovers around 55-57 kg. Always on the lighter side.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southernstar View Post
Bro, i think my pace is just average. My HR at Zone 5 is 166.Sometime if not in rush i can even go below 6.23/km.
Old 23-05-2023, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1825 / Power: 16
hakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fnulnu99 View Post
Read this https://www.active.com/fitness/artic...art-rate-zones

220 minus age is a rough estimate. You can add or minus 5 depending on how fit currently you are
No, as I wrote earlier, such formulae are highly inaccurate. For me the difference is more than 30 beats per minute for MHR if use one of the formulae.
Old 23-05-2023, 12:13 PM
Samster

fnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Like I said is a rough estimate.

You want to find out your closer Max HR. go to National Heart Center and do a heart stress test. You will get one close to it.

Not sure if the Sports School have a lab to do this, but you can check.

The one I know that does this very well is available in Australia. But gonna cost you a bomb

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakone View Post
No, as I wrote earlier, such formulae are highly inaccurate. For me the difference is more than 30 beats per minute for MHR if use one of the formulae.
Old 23-05-2023, 03:56 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

for those non runners, and bros who seldom exercise, how are you keeping up with your heath?

TCM? Other methods? Like to know.

I know some bros who have chronic illness, can't run so they have to find other ways.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 23-05-2023, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 3
airman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterairman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
for those non runners, and bros who seldom exercise, how are you keeping up with your heath?

I know some bros who have chronic illness, can't run so they have to find other ways.
I don't have exercise genes so body massage and foot reflexology are my quick fixes
Old 23-05-2023, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 243 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 12
bebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to behold

Not a bro but i swim and cycle whenever i can.
Old 23-05-2023, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 2
TingSieSiong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post

sex is still the best form of exercise for me. gets the heart pumping and shooting sperm is unmatched benefit for the heart
Old 23-05-2023, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 303 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Any bros tried? one bottle is $58, two bottles are $100, and three bottles are $138. Cant see ingredients behind but 2 capsules a day so a bottle a month…. Never tried so hoping get some input fro bros here.
Old 23-05-2023, 06:43 PM
Samster

Die cock standing like the Playboy owner, Hugh Hefner? He lives till the ripe old age of 91 !

Quote:
Originally Posted by TingSieSiong View Post
sex is still the best form of exercise for me. gets the heart pumping and shooting sperm is unmatched benefit for the heart
Old 23-05-2023, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 12
plantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonboy View Post
I think if you can do ultra 50KM you already have the answer. Lots of slow easy run accumulate the mileage every week and pay more attention to soft tissue management physiotherapy TCM stretching cyrotherapy after a long run, good ML massage who knows your trigger point pain on wekly basis.

FYI I run 50KM, plus 5 hours of gym and 1000m swim weekly at age 51. At at age 64 I sure you still can make it just need more TLC to your muscle soft tissue. You probably know by now the heart is not the issue, if your leg if they still can cope with the punishment
Where do you go for cyro?
Old 23-05-2023, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 12
plantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to all

Quote:
I did more research of the Japanese AV actress, Waka Misono, that's available.

Hmm...she is a bit on the chubby side....not really my taste
Why only KL?
If you can go to Thailand there's certain options that are unforgettable
Other Asean countries don't have such experience and Macao no longer has
Old 23-05-2023, 08:47 PM
Samster

Still got plans to go further but got some things to take care in KL.

Am going to retire from this shit soon, anyway

Really have to re-focus my life back

Quote:
Originally Posted by plantronic View Post
Why only KL?
If you can go to Thailand there's certain options that are unforgettable
Other Asean countries don't have such experience and Macao no longer has
Old 24-05-2023, 06:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
number deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yo bro, haha same age gap with mine. Stay healthy, dress well and most people wont tell the difference

Most people have younger gf is to find matching sex drive else it defeats the purpose just saying :P

Quote:
My current sugar babe I see like every two weeks is 22 yo. And I am now 51.

I find that her sexual drive is lower than me.

And I have to constantly remind her to meet. So I will nag at her every 2 weeks to meet up.

Currently am not seeing or interested in commercial sex and I found this SB is just pretty chill person and low maintenance.

The age gap to me is not an issue once on the bed. Just we can't be seen as a couple outside the house. It will defo almost like father & daughter
Old 24-05-2023, 07:40 AM
Samster

With a head full of grey hair, it's hard to escape the fact we are the older gen with a gen Z by our side

Only way to cover is to wear a cap. With a lean figure and no tummy, people may pass me as in the 40s but that's beside the point lah

Quote:
Originally Posted by number View Post
Yo bro, haha same age gap with mine. Stay healthy, dress well and most people wont tell the difference

Most people have younger gf is to find matching sex drive else it defeats the purpose just saying :P
Old 24-05-2023, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 703 / Power: 20
ModelsInc is a splendid one to beholdModelsInc is a splendid one to beholdModelsInc is a splendid one to beholdModelsInc is a splendid one to beholdModelsInc is a splendid one to beholdModelsInc is a splendid one to beholdModelsInc is a splendid one to behold

www.ofnoah.sg

Anyone tried this before ?

Good ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1