The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-07-2022, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1621 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40591 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Once in bed whoever she with she will moaning lao gong
Old 05-07-2022, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 9
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

Mine will moan 宝贝
But that moment hear already will feel good and go faster nia
Old 05-07-2022, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

Just fuck and go.U will be more happy without any string attached
Old 05-07-2022, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 10
OmniPo is a name known to allOmniPo is a name known to allOmniPo is a name known to allOmniPo is a name known to allOmniPo is a name known to allOmniPo is a name known to all

the problem is, many mistake sexual intimacy with having feelings like in a normal relationship.

truth is, sex to these ml is just like eating or going to the toilet, and most importantly a means to earn money.

don't dwell too much, just pay up and go back to your family after the deed.
Old 05-07-2022, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmniPo View Post
the problem is, many mistake sexual intimacy with having feelings like in a normal relationship.

truth is, sex to these ml is just like eating or going to the toilet, and most importantly a means to earn money.

don't dwell too much, just pay up and go back to your family after the deed.
Very true. But for a lonely heart, sexual intimacy is still a form of intimacy.

To feel someone skin to skin happens everyday and maybe every hour to them, but not for us. So ends up meaning something more to us until they put out their hand for 家用. Then reality sinks in...for a while.

But give and take a few days, we forget about the transaction bit and crave the intimacy again.
Old 05-07-2022, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

When we become intimate, we eventually put our feelings into it.Sometimes u got hook onto this intimacy and it is really difficult to get out of it.
Old 05-07-2022, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 12
justin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin69 View Post
Just get to know my regular ML got a bf.

I asked her if he is okay with her continue been a ML. She replied of course he don't wish her to remain in this line but she got her ambition and wants to work hard to earn money.

What Bro thinks of this ML and her BF?

Have to say, she is fxxxing good at KCing and I am a near fall for her 😂 I also found out her treatment (KCing) to me is the same as other customers
For bros who suspect she is someone familiar, can PM me to hint or give clue on the person. I am surprised few bros actually got it correct and there are many juicy stories on her. Please don't ask me to share as I don't wish to disclose her publicly. Thanks for understanding.

Last edited by justin69; 06-07-2022 at 02:23 AM.
Old 06-07-2022, 06:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 274 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1483 / Power: 18
HeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud of

Is their jobs to please customers, just remember that they only treat you like a customer, knn u think u handsome? She likes you? 🤣🤣🤣
If you look like a pig but you are rich & willingly to spend on her, then to them it’s love 😍💋
Old 06-07-2022, 08:30 AM
Samster

justin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyHo View Post
Is their jobs to please customers, just remember that they only treat you like a customer, knn u think u handsome? She likes you? 🤣🤣🤣
If you look like a pig but you are rich & willingly to spend on her, then to them it’s love 😍💋
😂😂 This is how 🐷 came into the picture and declaring how true love is found!!
Old 06-07-2022, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 274 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1483 / Power: 18
HeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin69 View Post
😂😂 This is how 🐷 came into the picture and declaring how true love is found!!
Oh yes and want to spend entire life with her, 🤣deep love till old 😂😂😂🐷
Old 06-07-2022, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyHo View Post
Oh yes and want to spend entire life with her, 🤣deep love till old 😂😂😂🐷
You mean suddenly changed and translated?😂😂😂

Last edited by justin69; 26-07-2022 at 06:00 AM.
Old 06-07-2022, 10:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 920 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3320 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Once in bed whoever she with she will moaning lao gong
Quote:
Originally Posted by evoralliart View Post
Mine will moan 宝贝

Some will moan 亲爱的 ..
When come to intimacy, no matter what, when, where, why, they can't do away wif these 3 golden words ..
Old 06-07-2022, 11:00 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
soonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
It's good you can ask a personal question like that. I know some are pdmm turn pr or citizen and even have husband - not even bf - back in PRC or local SG.

And these MLs are contributing to family income by continuing to operate massage shop. I don't dare to ask what they think their other half thinks about their job later they get offended! There is probably a lot of give-and-take and understanding at home.
Those MLs likely told their husbands back in their home countries they're working as a waitress or hair dresser or beautician in Singapore. One of them said her boss could arrange she is photographed bluff working in a coffeeshop as a waitress.
Old 06-07-2022, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 520 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2313 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute

After 3 ML "girlfriend" in the last one year, my conclusion is to just keep things transactional. Fuck and go. If you calculate in detail, the free fuck you get from the "girlfriend" is more expensive than just paying 150-200 to fuck different girls anytime you want. And I haven't even calculate the time spent and the petrol cost of driving around for them.
Old 06-07-2022, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudexhaust View Post
After 3 ML "girlfriend" in the last one year, my conclusion is to just keep things transactional. Fuck and go. If you calculate in detail, the free fuck you get from the "girlfriend" is more expensive than just paying 150-200 to fuck different girls anytime you want. And I haven't even calculate the time spent and the petrol cost of driving around for them.
Then there are still people who "Bao" a ML for big sum, paid rental, medical and etc but still allow the ML to be touched and doing services.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1