The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 30-06-2009, 02:06 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
jitu_sabo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
English Speaking FLs

Are there any English speaking PRC or Pinay FLs here at all? I have got quite a few contacts from Bros (which I really appreciate) and everytime I message them or call them, end up with a big disappointment since I can't speak nor understand Chinese... I really hope this multicultural society in Singapore has some FLs coming who can speak some basic english so that bros like me can also participate...

I don't mind it if the girl can't understand me during the session cos all i care about is action and sextisfy myself, but atleast to set up the appointment having the English knowledge becomes very necessary.. Just my feelings here, any other bros here feel the same way?

Would really appreciate also if any bros cant tell me if there is a way around it :S I know its my bad not knowing chinese, but is there any other way around it?
Old 30-06-2009, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1786 / Power: 23
et911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant future
Re: English Speaking FLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by jitu_sabo View Post
Would really appreciate also if any bros cant tell me if there is a way around it :S I know its my bad not knowing chinese, but is there any other way around it?
Go through an OKT. Solve your problem.

Official FBI (Female Body Inspector) agent | DOM in Action, Favourite would be RSYTs.

Old Threads: My Past Encounters - Real ONSs and Flings
Old 30-06-2009, 02:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by et911 View Post
Go through an OKT. Solve your problem.
You are absolutely right bro... But i feel so bad for losing out on all the good deals that come up here in this forum. All the pinays and all the PRCs here.. With the OKTs, i have to end up paying a premium for everything...
Old 30-06-2009, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1786 / Power: 23
et911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant future

Quote:
You are absolutely right bro... But i feel so bad for losing out on all the good deals that come up here in this forum. All the pinays and all the PRCs here.. With the OKTs, i have to end up paying a premium for everything...
Actually there are a few OKT who are quite good. At least you got someone to shout at when turns do not turn out right, that is why we need to pay them a premium.

For FLs shared by other bros, you can check with them whether they can help you do the booking. Just be nice, I am sure some will help.

Official FBI (Female Body Inspector) agent | DOM in Action, Favourite would be RSYTs.

Old Threads: My Past Encounters - Real ONSs and Flings
Old 30-06-2009, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 16
rocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud of

Quote:

School just reopened, you still lurking around in this forum ?

Time to do your homework.

Stirring shit=Increase Readership=increase advertising Revenue=Media Co Laughing All the Way to the Bank !!!
Old 30-06-2009, 05:02 PM
Samster (M)

What? I don't understand.. I am a 26 Year old guy not a school going person ok....
Old 30-06-2009, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
kogi is Cool - loads of Potential

jitu , check your PM
Old 01-07-2009, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1166 / Power: 20
allandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud of

I dont understand...TS mentioned he wanted english speaking PRCs and pinays?? I tot all Pinays speak english?? And they are quite good at it....With PRCs, its a real problem....I started a thread a long time back on this and it fizzed out....I even got flamed for not knowing chinese....that was funny...anyways..after that, I gave up on PRCs altogether and have been sticking to pinays and local brown sugars....anyway, good luck to you.
Old 01-07-2009, 10:30 AM
Samster (M)

Whoever flamed me and screwed around with my points, go to hell. Whoever really understood my emotions and helped me out, really appreciate it. Thank you.
Old 01-07-2009, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
clarky_sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You can ask a Chinese friend to help u on booking process. After that we use international bonking language.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1