The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2024, 10:48 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 666 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3913 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Edging massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1gd View Post
[IMG]
charm[/IMG]
this one look juicy. mind sharing ctc? haha
Old 06-02-2024, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
AlwaysKopiTalk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by subscriptor26 View Post
finally had time to go to the viet in west few days ago. went quite late at 1130pm after long day of work.

her massage totally solid and put in a lot of effort. she also asked where need to put more effort.

when came time for GQ i was totally surprised. totally free roam and was a crazy crazy 30 minutes of fun and immensely emptying experience.

totally not a time watcher and would highly recommend. please take care of her
Bro pls share contacts
Old 06-02-2024, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackiekof View Post
Just finished the session with my viet syt, still as steamy.Solid 10/10 massage,this morning woke up from bad sleep due to neck pain,so decide to pay her a visit to see if she can fix it.Her massage really helps lots.2nd visit to her,her sensual improved more sensual, more twist and turn and some edging technique with quite alot oil after a while she put my dick in between her blossom and give me a boob job,damn shiok i trying my best not to shoot afterwards she lean forward to let me play with her boobs.I was busy sucking her C cup boobs. Her hdly improved quite alot more teasing at the groin area.Paid the same tips to keep it affordable.
Bro pls share contacts
Old 06-02-2024, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
[IMG]
charm[/IMG]
Bro pls share contacts
Old 06-02-2024, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CottonBall View Post
Hi all, just to share a FR on a MP that was suggested by one of the bros here.

ML Name: C****

Went over at 11pm, MP still open, took a 1.5hr oil massage. Clean and nice rooms. Spacious and comfy.

ML is chatty and abit GFE feeling. Massage was solid and good but no GQ popped. Plenty of edging opportunities but ML was abit hesitant, maybe because it's my first visit so they are cautious.

Throughout massage, ML climbed all over me, sit/grind on me as well a few times. Alot of butt caresses, abit too much for my liking. After the body massage, ML sat me up and gave me shoulder massage where she placed my head to rest on her boobs. Can feel that it's big, or at least it's pushed up and I feel aroused. I think this place need to go a few times before can unlock secret menu.

Price is not cheap, paid closed to $150 just for 1.5hr massage but I was offered to top up for 4hands massage. Not alot of places offer this so I might just go back once more to try it. TBH if it's not for the 4hands, I might not RTM. Anyone got 4hands experience in other MPs, please PM me to share.

Thanks for taking the time to read my FR. If possible, please up my points and PM me so I can return the favour either by points or sharing more FR in the east.
Able to share contacts bro?
Old 06-02-2024, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habahaba69 View Post
I have one contact which I happen to pass by.

Vietnam ML, young MILF, about 30 years old. Fair skin, sharp nose, good complexion and smile. Her face is like Anne Hattaway, wide wide type. Height about 162cm. She is not skinny, and not plump. I will say meat at the right places. Boobs is a full B. And she always wear tights or leggings and she got a full butt. Massage is not piano and she does her best. For specials, she allow roaming which is solid as she wore tights. Roaming allowed. Teasing starts from behind and quite good for me. Comes with shower, and place is clean with no smell. But no door...its a portable screen which make me excited. LOL. She told me she came to SG two months ago.

down side is that its in the west which is Jurong East yuhua side. Anyone with more central can let me know. Looking for central.. will up points
Bro share CTC pls, tks
Old 06-02-2024, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyboijj View Post
Like to share a late night edging massage place in east. J** s** spa. Recc Linda or Cindy over there. Haven't really tried the rest yet. They give solid oil massage plus superb teasing. Strictly no gq. And please go there with a budget otherwise you might kena gongtao into extending the session. Safe chionging guys
Bro, pls share CTC thanks
Old 06-02-2024, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by el88 View Post
Thanks oldboy69 for FR

Thanks bro el88 recommendation for CoCo and visited her last week.

She told me that she was 25 years old and had just been in Singapore for four months. The massage was strong and she keeps asked if it was strong enough. Relieve stiffness and pain in back and cervical muscles. The groin area teasing is limited, relatively chatty and cheerful, and the girlfriend feels good. Overall, it is good. At the 40-minutes, she asked if I would like to extend the time. I don't have time, so I will say next time. Happy ending's technique is very good and shoik bcz her edging slow and sensual well. It is not a mechanical movement. The boob is soft and should be a natural C. The breasts are always pressed against my chest and I can zhut zhut them. The nipples are light brown and are very beautiful. She kept moaning in my ear, very seductive and sexy. That's why I endured it for twenty minutes. Brothers who need a strong massage can go to Coco
Bro, pls share CTC, thanks
Old 06-02-2024, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 12
m4a1gd is one of the Best!m4a1gd is one of the Best!m4a1gd is one of the Best!m4a1gd is one of the Best!

My 3rd Visit to my regular viet.Massage still as strong as ever and still had the best hdly i ever tried. She recently learned how to give a boob job as mentioned previously by bro McFly i gave it a try,wow damn shiok having it in between those soft big buns.Tried my best not to cum,after a while i lied down on bed to ask her to lick on my nipple while giving me handjob while i grab on her ass.

Overall 10/10 with the new added boob job service

But there no sex and bj in this joint.

I have pm-ed ctc to bros that just asked
Old 06-02-2024, 01:40 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 17
oshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to all
Quote:
My 3rd Visit to my regular viet.Massage still as strong as ever and still had the best hdly i ever tried. She recently learned how to give a boob job as mentioned previously by bro McFly i gave it a try,wow damn shiok having it in between those soft big buns.Tried my best not to cum,after a while i lied down on bed to ask her to lick on my nipple while giving me handjob while i grab on her ass.

Bro can share contact?
Old 06-02-2024, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Riskrelic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake-eater View Post
Hi bros, I have given out the malaysian ML contact to most of you. If i missed out do gimme some time. Didnt expect so much interest.
I have another lobang , this is a viet ML. Shop at e*** co*** rd. This one can offer complete package. Entry 58 only. Happy ending 50, very happy ending 80 and super happy 100. First for me? room has mirror😏.i went only for happy ending but will return to complete the mission for sure. Her massage is also solid, very little teasing at first so she is serious about the massage, confirm not piano type. Her wechat photo showing her ass also power one but real anot we judge ourselves. cheers!

Hi, can share viet syt ml contact ? Thanks
Old 06-02-2024, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 21
liverpool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
I have one ML to share. Her name is Lina. Big big and her edging skill is next level, super prolonged torturing of your didi and can full roaming her PM me for Lina contact. Cheers

Bro.. can share Lina CTC pls?
TYVM
Old 06-02-2024, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Powderpack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Can Pm bro? Thanks
Old 06-02-2024, 06:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Kashkarti997 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by KongJiaoWei View Post

Even boss say Lina big boobs Mei Mei 😍
Who is this boss Jesse. Mind sharing her contact?
Old 06-02-2024, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 7
jjdd9933 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjjdd9933 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackiekof View Post
Just finished the session with my viet syt, still as steamy.Solid 10/10 massage,this morning woke up from bad sleep due to neck pain,so decide to pay her a visit to see if she can fix it.Her massage really helps lots.2nd visit to her,her sensual improved more sensual, more twist and turn and some edging technique with quite alot oil after a while she put my dick in between her blossom and give me a boob job,damn shiok i trying my best not to shoot afterwards she lean forward to let me play with her boobs.I was busy sucking her C cup boobs. Her hdly improved quite alot more teasing at the groin area.Paid the same tips to keep it affordable.
Bro can share your view SYT? Thank u
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread