The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hipgrinder, lookingaround, singlegal

Old 21-03-2024, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 10
StarIight is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStarIight is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStarIight is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Wink Re: My Busty Young Wife and Her Insatiable Appetite

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie1 View Post
“Eh Eh.. wake up” He began to shrug her shoulders.

“mmmmm” Wifey gave off a cute moan “let me sleep”

“Don’t sleep lah… come let’s talk talk” Guan said

“Talk about what?” Wifey replied, “hotdog ah?”

Guan smiled. He knew it was game on.

“Lap Cheong lah… you want ah?” Guan asked casually.

Wifey could only give him the middle finger, eyes still closed.

Guan then caressed her now exposed thighs “wake up lah”.

“mmm….” Wifey moaned. He took the cue to run up his coarse fat hands further up until he can touched the lacey panties fabric. Wifey let out a gasp.

Gently, he placed 1 finger on her panties and slowly rubbed Wifey’s pussy which was getting wet.

“mmmm…”Wifey replied.

Guan continued his rubbing and surely enough, her panties showed a damp moisture peeping through. Wifey was on.

Guan then expertly placed his left finger on Wifey’s lips. He parted her lips and slowly inserted his finger inside her mouth.

Wifey took it in and slowly began to suck on his finger, while her pussy was getting rubbed.

After more than 1 month of not getting a fuck (not even from me), Wifey was ready to explode.

Guan removed his finger and whispered to Wifey, “I give you Lap Cheong you want?” Wifey gave a little smile still with her eyes closed.

She could hear Guan struggling in the back seat because of his size and heard the zipper sound came down. A few more adjustments, and his pants are off. Guan half squatted next to wifey and positioned his cock near her lips.

“nah… open” He nudged Wifey’s lips with his fat cock.

Wifey wasn’t expecting anything but open her mouth as she smelled a familiar scent. She felt a loose skin on her lips, and quickly figured out that it was Guan’s foreskin. Her tongue touched the tip and soon, half his cock was inside Wifey’s mouth.

Wifey gagged. She didn’t think that it was too big or too long, but it was fat and thick. Guan took his time to slide his cock in and out of her mouth. His finger was still rubbing her clit, and the other hand was supporting his weird angle.

Wifey repositioned herself to be able to suck his cock better. Her breasts were waiting to be popped out, but surprisingly, Guan didn’t touched them.

“Hmmmph…mmmph…mmpph” Wifey continued her blowjob. Guan’s cock began to feel bigger and bigger in her mouth.

“ahhh…. Ahhh… ahhh..” Guan pumped slightly faster. Wifey recriprocated by working her tongue magic and encircling his cock head. She was reaching orgasm soon as Guan’s finger had slid inside her panties, but still just rubbing her outside pussy lips.

And she was very wet.

About 7 mins in, Guan was about to ejaculate. His cock vein can be felt by Wifey’s tongue and his clit rubbing was in tandem.

“I’m… coming….” Guan said. Wifey just braced herself. She didn’t know if he was going to cum inside her mouth or outside.
“Cumming cumming…” His cock was still in her mouth. With one final push, Guan released a powerful and stinky money shot against Wifey’s throat. She gagged a little but was determined to keep all his juice inside her mouth.

“urghh…” Guan let out a final wriggle of his sperm before pulling his cock out. He then pulled out a couple of tissues and handed them over to Wifey to spit out. Wifey said there was a lot of sperm in her mouth, and cant remember when was the last she had so many in her mouth.

After she cleaned up, she continued to sleep.

Guan dressed up, went out to take a satisfied puff and got back into the car.

“Now go back?” Guan asked.

“What’s the time?” Wifey asked

“still 1140pm.” Guan replied.

“hmmm…. My husband still awake…. Can go somewhere else?”

“Where you want to go?” Guan asked.

“don’t know….” She replied playfully.

“You want to go… Punggol….?” Guan tried his luck.

“Orh…. Ok lor” That’s the signal that Wifey wants Round Two since she didn’t get any action on round one.
TS keep it going! Love reading stories like this especially
Old 21-03-2024, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
guak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Busty Young Wife and Her Insatiable Appetite

Very nice multiple updates!
Old 21-03-2024, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mensammy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Welcome back bro... really missed your story...hahah
Old 22-03-2024, 08:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1893 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Thank u TS for finally cumming back with another sexciting n cheeky update of your naughty n horny wifey...full of teasing n zg to her colleagues n acquaintances ...read until neck n something else long long ...eagerly waiting for the 2nd round update

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 22-03-2024, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 3
Venti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVenti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wow..nice updates. Keep it up
Old 22-03-2024, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bojitang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic story bro TS, please don't stop
Old 23-03-2024, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Gingerbreadmy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

“mmm….” Wifey moaned. He took the cue to run up his coarse fat hands further up until he can touched the lacey panties fabric. Wifey let out a gasp.

Gently, he placed 1 finger on her panties and slowly rubbed Wifey’s pussy which was getting wet.

“mmmm…”Wifey replied.

Guan continued his rubbing and surely enough, her panties showed a damp moisture peeping through. Wifey was on.

Guan then expertly placed his left finger on Wifey’s lips. He parted her lips and slowly inserted his finger inside her mouth.

Wifey took it in and slowly began to suck on his finger, while her pussy was getting rubbed.

After more than 1 month of not getting a fuck (not even from me), Wifey was ready to explode.

Guan removed his finger and whispered to Wifey, “I give you Lap Cheong you want?” Wifey gave a little smile still with her eyes closed.

She could hear Guan struggling in the back seat because of his size and heard the zipper sound came down. A few more adjustments, and his pants are off. Guan half squatted next to wifey and positioned his cock near her lips.

Wifey wasn’t expecting anything but open her mouth as she smelled a familiar scent. She felt a loose skin on her lips, and quickly figured out that it was Guan’s foreskin. Her tongue touched the tip and soon, half his cock was inside Wifey’s mouth.

Wifey gagged. She didn’t think that it was too big or too long, but it was fat and thick. Guan took his time to slide his cock in and out of her mouth. His finger was still rubbing her clit, and the other hand was supporting his weird angle.

Wifey repositioned herself to be able to suck his cock better. Her breasts were waiting to be popped out, but surprisingly, Guan didn’t touched them.

“Hmmmph…mmmph…mmpph” Wifey continued her blowjob. Guan’s cock began to feel bigger and bigger in her mouth.

“ahhh…. Ahhh… ahhh..” Guan pumped slightly faster. Wifey recriprocated by working her tongue magic and encircling his cock head. She was reaching orgasm soon as Guan’s finger had slid inside her panties, but still just rubbing her outside pussy lips.

And she was very wet.

About 7 mins in, Guan was about to ejaculate. His cock vein can be felt by Wifey’s tongue and his clit rubbing was in tandem.

“I’m… coming….” Guan said. Wifey just braced herself. She didn’t know if he was going to cum inside her mouth or outside.
“Cumming cumming…” His cock was still in her mouth. With one final push, Guan released a powerful and stinky money shot against Wifey’s throat. She gagged a little but was determined to keep all his juice inside her mouth.

“urghh…” Guan let out a final wriggle of his sperm before pulling his cock out. He then pulled out a couple of tissues and handed them over to Wifey to spit out. Wifey said there was a lot of sperm in her mouth, and cant remember when was the last she had so many in her mouth.

“Orh…. Ok lor” That’s the signal that Wifey wants Round Two since she didn’t get any action on round one.
Yay.. he s backk
Old 24-03-2024, 02:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
lonelydick80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thank you TS for coming back.
Old 25-03-2024, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 8
CowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

“mmmm…”Wifey replied.

And she was very wet.

suddenly is back. wonder whats the tragic thing gonna happen
Old 25-03-2024, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
Wulumulu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Welcome back TS. Enjoying your updates.
Old 25-03-2024, 06:36 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowardPotato View Post
suddenly is back. wonder whats the tragic thing gonna happen
Why u so late then cum here CP bro ??

Old 25-03-2024, 09:52 PM
Samster

CowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Why u so late then cum here CP bro ??
You no quote me the first moment bro bonnie1 updated. your fault la
Old 25-03-2024, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 19
prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Read mine first lo. Updated halfway
Old 26-03-2024, 07:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
You no post until now, how to quote ..haha..next time pitch tent here so u won't miss...ok cum, let's enjoy reading the sexciting story of his naughty wife tgt

Last edited by Rickey; 26-03-2024 at 09:53 AM.
Old 26-03-2024, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince_81 View Post
Read mine first lo. Updated halfway
is it as spicy as bro bonnie's?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1