The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 01-09-2022, 02:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 6
Pusspuss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPusspuss is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
When going holiday everything don’t try better stay at sg PCC

Good for you, should keep trying it.

Last edited by Pusspuss; 01-09-2022 at 03:14 AM.
Old 01-09-2022, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4686 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic) PI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pusspuss View Post
Good for you, should keep trying it.
Don’t need u to worry I know what I’m doing.
Old 01-09-2022, 12:59 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4686 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sex Kid View Post
KNN,
I thinking want to chiong AC or Batam. Finally I booking ticket already to AC. $260 leh.

Now I read the posts, I little bit scared scared already.

Maybe I give up ticket, just go Batam? How brothers? What you advise me?
Just go and enjoy
Old 01-09-2022, 06:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 6
Pusspuss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPusspuss is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
KNN,
I thinking want to chiong AC or Batam. Finally I booking ticket already to AC. $260 leh.

Maybe I give up ticket, just go Batam? How brothers? What you advise me?
Low profile , don't show valuables/money openly n don't get drunk, u should be alright.
Old 03-09-2022, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 13
mesoh0rny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymesoh0rny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
KNN,
Scared what? was fun when i was there in may...
can't wait to go again
Old 14-09-2022, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 20
modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold

Well, i'm here in Angeles for quite awhile (until mid Oct)..I can work remotely so I decided to extend my stay here.

I haven't been bar hopping or barfining that much since i've been busy with work so I tend to ask girls I know already to come visit me. However, today I visited half the bars on walking street and a few of the ones outside..some I just peeked in to check out their lineup. Nearly all the bars I visited were Korean.

I started around 6pm

I'll start with the bars with the biggest lineups.

Vikings (Pirate)

About 25 girls on stage. They always have one of the bigger lineups and this time was no different. I saw a few SYT but nothing I was really eager to barfine. The tables were half full but most customers didn't stay long. I sat down and had a bottle of water and watched the girls for a bit and also left.

Hi Quality

This bar is a K-bar but it has one male staff that also speaks Mandarin. The lineup was also fairly large around 30+ girls. I sat for quite awhile and chatted with the Mandarin speaking staffer. He gave me very good intel on which girls were good and which weren't and which were new. I was very close to barfining here but unfortunately they rang the "alarm" and most of the girls rushed up stairs and disappeared. One of the waitstaff told me there are a few girls there who don't have their mandatory ID's so they have to be cautious...I guess they were alerted to a police check. Even though I saw noone enter to check after awhile.

Bar Nana

This has a sizeable 20 girl lineup. The stage is a very small strip with seats on both sides so you see the girls really close. There are a few cuties here and I invited one 19 yo prospect for a lady drink but unfortunately up close while talking to her I figured out she wasn't my type. She was a little too small and skinny and she kept scratching her leg which was a turn off.

Lady drink + 1 water = 550.

Penguin

This bar kind of surprised me because it's kind of hidden away in western fields (near mcdo) where the open sports bar is. They also had a fairly large lineup with 30 girls. The girls were very active dancing and even the wait staff were choreographing the dance. Very lively in here and a few easily barfine-able girls but still...nothing that I made me pull the trigger.

Atlantis

Atlantis always has at least 20 girls on stage and it's always been this way. However, when I peeked their lineup there was not enough SYT to make me sit and buy a drink. I also don't like the interior of Atlantis and the girls there have never been very personable in my opinion. I've been in this bar quite a few times over the years but never BF'd here.

Now the bars that were kind of dead or with a few lineup.

Bunny Ranchz. (near western fields)

Kind of dead..maybe 4-5 girls.

Aura Bar

Dead..maybe less than 6 girls on stage and some just standing around.

Champagne

Not dead ..about 10 girls on their small stage but nothing looked appealing. Just peeked in and walked out quickly.

Genesis

Maybe 10'ish girls on stage. This place used to be called Flamingo I think. Nothing impressive so I just peeked in and left. Earlier in the evening this place usually has a substantial lineup with at least 20 girls but tonight it had not very much going on.

Gold Bar

This bar is newer and I believe it occupies the space that used to be HiSo. I saw a grand total of maybe 5 girls on their large stage and left quickly.

Sky Bar

Precovid this used to be called "Red" and back in the day I actually BF'd a few times from here back when it was called "Red" with mixed experiences. I had a few really good BF's here before and one terrible one. They have a very small stage but I saw maybe 10 girls. None that interested me though.

Baccara

One of the most popular bars on walking street pre and post covid usually and I saw many Koreans peek in and out. However when I took a look there were very few girls in the lineup. Less than 10 so I didn't stick around. I actually barfined a girl from Baccara a few weeks ago which was OK.

Bad boy

Dead. The staff even told me it was dead today when I peeked in. I saw 2 girls.

Outside walking street:

Insomnia: Kind of dead. Maybe 4 girls. A few ang moh customers having drinks though.

Soya. Also dead, less than 5 girls. This place used to have a full stage.

Las Vegas...located near Mother India restaurant. I've dropped in this bar several times before even pre covid. The space is quite large for a bar outside of walking street. They were doing a sexy dance show with spotlight girls. The sexy dancer and girl was pretty good. There were a few tables of customers. Unfortunately spotlight dancing does nothing for me as oftentimes these girls are not really available. I chatted with the older mamasan a bit and she was very nice. She told me that the models don't take the stage until later and told me it's better to come earlier in the evening when they aren't doing a show. I will give this place another chance maybe earlier in the evening.

I didn't visit any of the Wolfpack bars this time or peek in but they seemed to have a steady stream of ang moh customers coming in and out. I even have a Wolfpack 2022 member card. The only wolfpack bar worth visiting IMO is XS. The rest is a bit too old and the girls a bit too chubby for my taste. The Ang moh really like them though.

Last week:

Para para

I visited this bar last Tuesday and had a very good barfine here. This is a small bar with maybe 10-15 girl lineup. I got lucky and found a very nice gem here which turned out to be a repeat for me last week.

Sorry, I can't give more details on the specific quality of some of the girls in each bar since I didn't barfine anyone tonight. I came very close at Hi quality but they had a pre-raid alarm. However, walking street had a very good ratio of customers to girls.

Last edited by modusoperandi; 14-09-2022 at 09:40 PM.
Old 15-09-2022, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Question Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic) PI

Quote:
Originally Posted by modusoperandi View Post
However, today I visited half the bars on walking street and a few of the ones outside..some I just peeked in to check out their lineup. Nearly all the bars I visited were Korean.

I started around 6pm
Salamat. Good report.

I actually stopped going to AC pre-pandemic because of the drastic change in dynamics. Barhopping at nite became a waste of time because the Korean bars opened even before noon and were packed with SYTs and Korean customers. They guys scooped up all the gems, leaving second and third tier girls. Also the girls only had eyes for Koreans. That left the Korean bars practically dead at night.

I remember seeing a superstar sitting in her street clothes outside a AGG bar at pre-noon opening time. When I asked someone about her, I was told that she was already booked. Probably by phone or app.

Also, if you're not in with the Korean manager you stand no chance to even sit with a looker.

Has this changed post-pandemic?

Last edited by Siammy; 28-09-2022 at 06:17 AM.
Old 15-09-2022, 11:26 AM
Samster

modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post

Also, if you're not in with the Korean manager you have no chance to even sit with a looker.

Has this changed post-pandemic?
I remember this being the situation in 2018-2020. If you read my reports back then I think I remember expressing some frustration about how some girls would turn down offers to bar fine. I was still able to get gems but it was definitely a chore to do it.

Right now things are much more fair in that there are less tourists in general. I still see a lot of Koreans but walking street is not crowded like it used to be.
The number of ang moh tourists is way down from before and it's very noticeable. Most of the ang moh I see are more long term "staycation" visitors of the Philippines or expats.

In the bars with the bigger lineups I see at least 2-3 girls i'd barfine if I really wanted to. Whereas pre-covid I had to check out the day time and night time bars constantly to find just one reasonable looking BF.

It also helps that I don't drink in bars anymore...my judgement is much better now. It saves me lots of $ as well. It is my personal policy now that I don't drink beer in bars if I plan on barfining that night.

One last thing..if Angeles returns to how it was precovid I will probably stop going forever and also tell bros here the truth if it gets that bad again. There are prettier girls in Thailand, Vietnam, and Indonesia at a similar price point.

Last edited by modusoperandi; 15-09-2022 at 11:46 AM.
Old 18-09-2022, 08:23 PM
Samster

Daytime report.

I decided to try some daytime action and went for a walk in the pouring rain around 12:30pm today.

First visit,

Hi quality:

Tattooed Korean manager is there and I recognize him because he's there at night too. This is the bar that had a premature alarm last wed and the girls cleared out. Unfortunately, daytime I saw 7-8 fat girls on stage. I told the Korean manager I was going to come back in the evening. He told me the standard 6pm was their lineup then.

Bar Nana:

Not many girls..and many customers inside drinking at half past noon! They have a decent night time lineup but I think I might be too late for their early bird special or maybe because it's a Sunday. I will come earlier next time.

Cosplay:

I step in and they have a pretty full stage, it took me a little while but I barfined a waitress here. Cute face but not so great in bed and also a bit chubby with clothes off. Kind of reserved. It took me 1 hour just to warm her up for two rounds of awkward fucking. I booked short time so she stayed from about 1pm-4:30pm

I think after this I won't visit this bar anymore. The girl told me the Korean manager here is not pleasant or nice to the girls. I have a feeling this contributes to the overall vibe of the girls as well. Damage: 3000 + 100 (water) + 100 tip.

These next couple weeks I will start to explore the daytime venues more.

Last edited by modusoperandi; 18-09-2022 at 08:35 PM.
Old 20-09-2022, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 17
Sex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to all

I go from 6 sep to 20 Sep.

First I go Subic from 6th to 8th. 2 nights stay in Central Park Reef hotel. Room not bad, got jacuzzi and can see the sea. But no smoking in room so smoke in balcony. But room no slippers lah.

1st night, I go to Thumbstar bar. Just have drinks, pool table and girls sit with you. Can barfine but I no barfine here. Then I go Hot Zone. Not so much girls, about 6 to 7 only. But girls ok, some young and some not so young. The girls will do sexy dance and show her neh-neh. Have one girl, she is 21 years old but have baby 1 year old which she still give her milk. She do sexy dance, then open show her neh-neh, then she squeeze her neh-neh, and got milk fly to me leh. KNN, some I think go inside my drink. So got extra taste. Hahaha.

I I barfine one girl, 25 years old very good body. 3,500 pesos for LT. Seriously, best fuck I ever got just like in blue film.

Second night, I go Green Room, beside is Wet Spot. Green Room like Thumbstar. No dancer. But many many girls. Maybe 30 to 40 girls. I throw some ping pongs for girls to rush. I also barfine one girl 3500 pesos. 24 years old. Good body and satisfied service.

One thing is my ATM card got makan by machine. So I just cancel because very trouble to get and I go Angeles City next day. So I call my friend send me money by western union. Brudders, the rate better cos is S$1.00 to 40 peso. Money changer at airport only 39 and in subic is 38.

I will post Angeles City next.

Last edited by Sex Kid; 21-09-2022 at 10:49 AM.
Old 20-09-2022, 09:21 PM
Samster

Sex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to all

8th to 10th, I at Angeles City. Stay at ABC hotel. I book standard suite from Agoda. But at hotel I upgrade to Poolside Suite. Big bathtub and got steam bath in room. Open door is the swimming pool. Upstairs got Aqua Beach Club but I never go.

Both days I go bar hop some bars but cannot remember all names. I remember some like Champagne, 123 bar, bad boy bar, Bar nana, Bacarra, dollhouse, Atlantis, Q bar, Brown Sugar, all the bars beside the disco, etc.

I think the best is Bacarra and Alantis.

Bacarra bar got day time and night time. Different owners.

Dollhouse is terrible. Got dancers so old like grandmothers. I buy drinks for 2 waitress cos they quite chio. Then I pity the grandmothers so I buy one grandmother a drink. KNN, she think I like her! she sit down beside me, hug me here, hug me there. CB, I tell her sit one corner drink her beer. Finish, just order and drink but don't disturb me while I sian the younger girls. Now think back, my hair also stand.

Last I go to Atlantis but quite late so I sit down, buy a girl drink and barfine her LT. 3,500 pesos. Service is so-so only.

Second night, i go Bacarra first. Got some korean on upper floor throw some 20 pesos notes. Girls all rush smd scream.

KNN, I Singapore man cannot lose face. I tell waitress, give every dancer 100 pesos each. Total 2,600 pesos. After that, the manager is the DJ keep talking here and keep mention my name. CB, I paiseh, tell him don't.

After that I go Atlantis. I sit 2nd floor because can smoke. I don't say I spend how much here. But you go Atlantis now, ask them on 9th September, got one customer name Tiger come or not. 100%, everybody know me. I barfine one girl from here also, 3,500 pesos LT. Sevice of course this time good. Hahaha.

Thank you brudders.
Old 20-09-2022, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
8th to 10th, I at Angeles City. Stay at ABC hotel.

Thank you brudders.
Good write up

Should have buzz me. I am in olongapo
Old 25-09-2022, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Typhoon akan datang, soon become upgrade to super typhoon

Old 25-09-2022, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
I......... I throw some ping pongs for girls to rush. I also barfine one girl 3500 pesos. 24 years old. Good body and satisfied service.

how much is each ping pong worth. I presume they take the ping pong and then go counter exchange for money.
Old 25-09-2022, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
how much is each ping pong worth. I presume they take the ping pong and then go counter exchange for money.
Yes, they exchange the ping-pong balls for cash.

1 basket is 300 pesos worth of ping-pong balls. Not sure how many inside but about 10 to 15.

Some places also have ping-pong balls in basket hanging above. About 1500 to 3000 pesos. You need to pull a rope and the ping-pong balls will drop all over. Then all the girls will rush and finally altogether will say one big thank you for being carrothead. Hahaha.

What to do? This is how we enjoy our lives.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1